Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 405 406 [407] 408 409 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389873 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Now with Kobalds)
« Reply #6090 on: September 07, 2016, 09:00:06 pm »

Zach will send Frazz a message to stop assisting the bold or else
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6091 on: September 07, 2016, 09:14:30 pm »

Frazz will send Zach a message detailing a precise anatomical procedure that will allow him to return his BS back to where it belongs.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6092 on: September 07, 2016, 09:17:31 pm »

Zach will locate Chad with cameras and his mind. Cautiously probing with his mind. Once he has contact with Chad, he will draw from Chad's senses and put messages into his brain in the form of thoughts, "Heeeeey... Chaaaaaaad." in the most creepy tone possible
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6093 on: September 07, 2016, 09:18:07 pm »

Zach, your currently in a psionic hermetic room.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6094 on: September 07, 2016, 09:23:48 pm »

((He got carried off to medical for new bits.))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6095 on: September 07, 2016, 09:38:22 pm »

Regardless, he can't do shit
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6096 on: September 07, 2016, 10:55:19 pm »

Vigil will tend to his dimigriff. And send a design of tonfa that he had drawn up to the guys who is in charge of 3d printing things, asking for something that can withstand being cut by his Serpents Fang. Or, at least the pressure of his pets punch.
After he spends a bit of time meditating with Wark, he will train in fighting with his heavy sword, under water. Of course, he will have the medical staff there during his training, but, he will not allow himself to surface until he cuts through all 25 targets, spred though various depths and and distances. after he completes that, a light 20 mile, full speed sprint, and then push ups for 2 hours. Then its time to eat and early lunch.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6097 on: September 07, 2016, 11:47:09 pm »

While you can easily find Chad via the Tracker, he's not within your sight or ability to poke him in the mind with.

Frazz also couldn't quite send message to Chad if he's on the run, either. They do not have modern communication equipment nor does Frazz have Telepathy. Both of which would've been detected, anyway.

Zander's training is nice and light compared to Vigil's, but it keeps him up and the Elixirs he made have an increased variety potential as there are more plants Gaiaside now.

R&D told Vigil that they could probably make the Tonfa out of D001's fang now that laser cutters got so good. Also Vigil became SO buff now, like, shit. He's got muscles everywhere like a goddamned caveman who ran around hunting stuff for a living. Ladies swoon for him. Hell, he might even start to look less like a wimp for Aria!

The new upgrades that R&D Installed for Jon is better capacitors, electrical surge protection, a new, better dat ass and cybernetic eyes. It's like you're wearing an AR HUD-assisted helmet, all the time. And you can switch your sights from normal to all the other things with a thought.

You can even see through cloths with your literal X-Ray vision!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6098 on: September 07, 2016, 11:52:29 pm »

((Jons a perv))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6099 on: September 08, 2016, 02:23:38 am »

Zach pulls out his Rosetta and marks the location of Chad. ((Where is he?))

Then he begins stalking him.

When he comes close to Chad, he will attempt to lift him into the air via TK, keeping him spreadeagle midair so as to not be able to throw shit. "Now, it was Chad, wasn't it? Well, I have news for you. You chose the absolute worst person to piss off. Because unlike my supervisor, I'm not driven by money or greed or science; I do what I want, when I want, because I want. And when a mongrel dog such as yourself insults my mother, who happens to be on her deathbed as we speak. So, unless you pick your words very carefully right now, I am going to hurt you from the inside out, then hand you over to the nice doctor Vahlen. If you choose your words right, you may just get away with a shock collaring and enslavement. There are no wards to protect you now, asshole. What do you have to say for yourself? Keep in mind, by all rights I should kill you now. No, let me correct that; by my rights I should kill you now. It's only because I was ordered not to harm you too bad that I am offering this choice to you. Do not take me lightly, cur, because I am known for sudden acts of... sadistic things." ((The fact that Zach is still offering Chad life should not be taken lightly))

((Also, I presume Chad's hiding in a storeroom looking for all the shinies))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6100 on: September 08, 2016, 05:52:11 am »

((He got carried off to medical for new bits.))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6101 on: September 08, 2016, 05:55:55 am »

Kobolds are transported to the Pent house and Zach got his arms fixed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6102 on: September 08, 2016, 06:11:50 am »

Chad is constantly on the move. And I need to know if Frazz had told the two other Bolds that helped Chad escape to keep helping him or not, since this will make a difference.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6103 on: September 08, 2016, 06:13:58 am »

Yeah, Frazz has
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6104 on: September 08, 2016, 06:20:13 am »

"Tal and Frazz, just letting you know, if this guy evades me for longer than two hours, I am killing him straight. Frazz, if you want to tell your bolds to hand him over, that'd save time and I'm sure I can try to negotiate for his life"
Pages: 1 ... 405 406 [407] 408 409 ... 612