Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390644 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Into the Trees)
« Reply #4830 on: July 18, 2016, 07:26:20 am »

"Zander, Lle naa amada. Kela tuulo' gwaith. Lle crona sen ar' amin. Lle onta fira Foxhound. Watch the horse for me and try not to kill it. I will try the people, if you don't mind. And, Tal, do we have speakers in the helmet?"
Vigil will now start to jog to the keep, instead of the walk he was doing, and tries to make sure that the kelpie is still, still behind him
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4831 on: July 18, 2016, 07:29:23 am »

"Yes. The helmets do in fact have built in speakers."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4832 on: July 18, 2016, 07:34:19 am »

"Great, because I may have to try to calm them down. What is the most universal gester and has been since the dawn of earth?"
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4833 on: July 18, 2016, 07:43:39 am »

"Flipping the bird."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4834 on: July 18, 2016, 07:56:01 pm »

"Zander, Lle naa amada. Kela tuulo' gwaith. Lle crona sen ar' amin. Lle onta fira Foxhound. Watch the horse for me and try not to kill it. I will try the people, if you don't mind. And, Tal, do we have speakers in the helmet?"
Vigil will now start to jog to the keep, instead of the walk he was doing, and tries to make sure that the kelpie is still, still behind him

The Kelpie is indeed still following behind you as you jog to the keep to where Zander is at, the smoke and dust begin to clear up some.

"Guys, I don't know what Vigil's saying and I'm not sure if we should be worried." Jenny pointed out. "It doesn't sound Terran Common."

"Do I still shoot the grazing Kelpie if it stopped grazing?" Maximus asked though the Comm.

Meanwhile, Jon is trying to save a dragon by partially crawling into his mouth to reach in deep enough down his throat to begin pulling chunks of the bloody sheepbeast out. Likely thankful that he is in a full Envirosuit and likely can't feel a thing with his Cyborg body, it'd be really weird otherwise. But Professionalism comes first.

The other surviving sheepbeast bleats loudly and began running around ineffectively with their short, stubby legs, achieving the maximum running speed equivalent to a roomba.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4835 on: July 18, 2016, 08:23:32 pm »

"If it moves from its spot, shoot it."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4836 on: July 19, 2016, 07:39:18 am »

((Pretty sure Zach still needs help. Like, life-saving help would be nice))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4837 on: July 19, 2016, 08:18:56 am »

((Didn't Jon stabilize him?

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4838 on: July 19, 2016, 08:31:13 am »

((Just reread 2-3 pages back, quoted and was about to post when I saw 1 sentence saying Jon had done all he could short of amputation.))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4839 on: July 19, 2016, 11:54:51 am »

((Just reread 2-3 pages back, quoted and was about to post when I saw 1 sentence saying Jon had done all he could short of amputation.))

[You're also in a dream sequence, BTW. That's me trying to make your struggle to cling onto life more interesting than repeatedly saying 'try not to die.']

By now, Jon finishes pulling the last major bit of the sheepbeast out of Frazz's throat, and the dragon was finally allowed sweet, delicious fresh air again. Another choking, coughing fit came when the remains of the clump went down the wrong hole, causing Jon's entire upper body to be coated in dragon saliva and bloody gore.

[Medical Success.]

The smoke by the keep also clears enough for one to see through, with Zander having been yelling at them, it was quite obvious that everyone was on edge.

With Vigil have just arrived in time to also see what appears to be an elderly man in a quite colourful clothing inside the keep holding something that appears to be either a firearm or a crossbow of sort, before either could react, the elderly man fired his weapon at Zander, having been aiming it at the door the whole time.

There was a tremendous CRACK!, unmistakably of a firearm of some high caliber.

to Vigil's bullet-time dodge sense, he could vaguely see that Zander's body curled slightly as the bullet hits the plate at his upper torso, recoiling backwards before being bodily flung onto the floor on his back from the sheer force of the impact. His MAG Rifle flying out of his hands onto the ground nearby as Zander only feel like he was standing a moment before and now he's on his back. The pain have not registered yet but he finds that he had to struggle hard just to gasp in a gulp of air, there's a hiss somewhere, telling that his Envirosuit have been compromised.

Unfortunately, Vigil's not a doctor and have absolutely no idea how bad Zander is at the moment, but he could guess that being bodily flung onto the ground like that is probably painful even with armor on. It isn't immediately obvious if the shot had been blocked by the plate or not, but Zander appears to still be alive.

[Staggered.]
[Dazed]
[Undiagnosed damage.]
[Airtight seal compromised.]

Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4840 on: July 19, 2016, 01:16:39 pm »

'Shit' Zander will try to roll out of the way of the way at least. 'Shit shit shit'
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4841 on: July 19, 2016, 01:36:53 pm »

And now Vigil will run up, instead of jogging. Pull out his sword, the huge and heavy one, and, lay it down on the ground, before pointing at the man, and then at the sword on the ground.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4842 on: July 19, 2016, 02:28:08 pm »

((I find the fact that an organism specifically evolved to maim, kill and devour creatures nearly died when it attempts to eat a sheep somewhat bogus. I mean, did I Crit fail a roll? Better yet, why did I need a role to kill something that, in VKs words, has running speed educable by to a roomba? Why did I need a role to eat? Also, whoever said I swallowed the sheep whole? It's too late now, and retcpnning would just be bothersome, but in the future can we please assume Frazz has some intelligence with his actions? He's random and spastic, but also genius to the point where things work out for him anyway.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4843 on: July 19, 2016, 03:03:54 pm »

((ever do the cinnamon challenge? It's the same concept. Except, instead of a powder that has a hard time getting wet, it's wool that's so fluffy that it clogged your throat. If you would have roasted the beast like Tal had said to do, it would have been less of an issue, because you would have burned the wool off. Still would have had issues with jagged bone, which, for all we know, could have been all of the creature was underneath the wool, but, that's a bit more than what's needed right now. In the mean time, play someone who is random and spaztastic, yes, but, I think it would help that you also make it clear that the random thing you are doing makes sense in the situation, by spelling it out in painful detail. You kind of made a character that does not seem as though he is all that smart. . .  Or, at least, that's how he is presented. He seems to work on rule of cool, alone, with a devil may care, do or die, and if death is the end, make it a bang, attitude.))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4844 on: July 19, 2016, 03:43:08 pm »

((Hey, your describing about 50% of the team. I just express it a bit more openly))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 612