Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390598 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Into the Trees)
« Reply #4860 on: July 22, 2016, 03:39:37 pm »

Kyoko is the one to use the drone that kills the kelpie being the one who's job is to control the damn things.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4861 on: July 23, 2016, 03:29:42 am »

"Go ahead and amputate. We can see about 'borrowing' the limbs of the peasants. Would rather not give him mechanical prosthetics, he's an arcanist, he needs his blood easily available."[/color]

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4862 on: July 23, 2016, 06:11:48 am »

"Tal, Zach's limbs are completely unsalvageable. I'll begin amputating them."

Field amputation? Field amputation. Unless Tal has an objection.

You lay Zach down flat onto the ground on his back and began your work, a small, ultra-sharp scalpel slicing through mangled flesh with ease, a small circular saw cutting through bones.. With your expertise and abilities, as well as mechanically stabilized hands, you were able to carefully amputate the 3 mangled limbs from your team member and stopped the bleeding so he won't bleed out. The Bacteria might be a problem, but honestly it doesn't matter at this point after he got himself exposed already when his limbs got mangled.

Now you just need to replace the missing limbs!

"Fuck it. We have a spare one to test with." A drone is to shoot the mobile Kelpie before it causes another silly avoidable casualty.

Kyoko is the one to use the drone that kills the kelpie being the one who's job is to control the damn things.

Controlling one of the many drones, you aim at the mobile Kelpie that's following Vigil about and fired a shot from it's mounted MAG Assault Rifle, the caseless ultrasonic round slams into the creature and it's neck explodes out into black, ichor-like ink and the previously docile creature screeches out an ear-piercing cry that your helmets automatically dampens out before it did any damage. It's Black blood writhed and twitched, the Kelpie's whole body begin to reform as it staggers slightly from the shot, ink-like substances dripping off of it's coat and legs onto the ground.

Hissing and sputtering it's ink-like blood, frothing from the mouth, the enraged Kelpie started a slow canter then a full on sprint towards the offending drone that had shot it like a horse loose from hell, leaving sizzling, bubbling writhing blood behind each step.

The Grazing Kelpie seems to be completely oblivious, or doesn't give two shit about it's enraged fellow species member, more interested in filling it's belly with grass.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4863 on: July 23, 2016, 06:38:38 am »

"I called it." Allocate two more drones to terminating the mobile Kelpie. Keep shooting till it dies.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4864 on: July 23, 2016, 10:04:31 pm »

After hearing the brrt of the drones guns, Vigil turns around in time to see the enraged beast begin it's charge. He quickly stood up, lifting his huge sword one handed, and ran outside.
"Ok. Tal was right. Aria, Jenny, if you could gauss that, please. Leave as little left as possible. If it still moves, leave it to me. I will force it to submit. Unless the boss has something to say?"
He then turned back to look at the people inside. And hoped they would not get caught in the collateral.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4865 on: July 24, 2016, 09:19:56 pm »

"Vigil get the fuck out of the drone firing lines. You are a melee combatant. You are NOT fighting a melee oriented foe that rather clearly has contact toxins or similar. You are best used for targeting ranged combatants in close quarters, not fighting a hyperspecialized melee bioform. Aria do not gauss it that's a waste of a shell and will break everything of value remaining in the general vicinity, current projectiles are sufficient."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4866 on: July 25, 2016, 08:51:48 am »

Use the drones to destroy the abomination of a kelpie, its the least Kyoko can do.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4867 on: July 26, 2016, 01:30:08 pm »

"You called it? You mean I called it. You were the one who told me to shoot it when it got close to me and I refused to because I know if it would explode or something. And hell, it did explode. . . though not how I thought it would. It doesn't matter anyway, you wanna kill the danm thing, I recommend overwhelming force, not the same bit of pebbles you threw at it last time. Prick."
Vigil stood there for half a second, half way between the kelpie and the entry way, before placing himself right in front of the door, giant sword in front of him.

"With all due respect, sir."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4868 on: July 26, 2016, 02:11:16 pm »

Once Frazz hacks up a giant, gross-looking sheep fur ball he will take to the sky and get a look at the situation from above
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4869 on: July 26, 2016, 03:01:26 pm »

There's not much that I can do to fix this meatbag right now. Guess I can join in in shooting the Kelpie.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4870 on: July 26, 2016, 06:15:49 pm »

"False. It did not explode. It bled everywhere and the blood decided to writhe. The bullets functioned perfectly fine in heavily wounding it."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4871 on: July 27, 2016, 11:46:44 am »

"I called it." Allocate two more drones to terminating the mobile Kelpie. Keep shooting till it dies.

Use the drones to destroy the abomination of a kelpie, its the least Kyoko can do.

There's not much that I can do to fix this meatbag right now. Guess I can join in in shooting the Kelpie.

With everyone's attention now solely on the charging Kelpie, the following shooting was nothing short of an execution. Oh the beast staggered and raged impotently as it tried to close the distance and made an admirable screech that likely would haunt the poor villagers for years to come, but each shot splatters a chunk of their flesh more, and there's only so much that their writhing, ink-like blood can do in it's attempt to repair the damage.

It was brief, though to some felt like an eternity, but finally after several well-placed shots from both the Drones and anyone interested in shooting the creature, it finally took it's final step back then collapses into a splosh of gooey, ink-like liquid on the floor which bubbled once then stilled forevermore.

The remaining Kelpie seems to find the grass in front of it to be extremely intriguing and most interesting. It decides to study and taste it further.

Once Frazz hacks up a giant, gross-looking sheep fur ball he will take to the sky and get a look at the situation from above

While you didn't feel it when you were flying, you definitely feel it now when you try to take off. You still managed, sure, but the holes in your wings made the effort noticeably harder. And now that the adrenaline have left you, the stinging pain in your fleshy bit is kind of annoying, really.

The scene below you weren't much different from when you last checked it, the town's militia still laid about messily, torn up by modern automatic firearms. And there's a trail of black blood from near the pond leading to the puddle of the stuff that got near one of the drones, must be the thing everyone was shooting at.

Off in the distance you see some trees being fell, it must be the base.

---

Meanwhile, the GM pokes at Zach's consciousness for reaction. If one were looking at the mangled man closely enough, they might notice a brief twitch.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4872 on: July 27, 2016, 02:35:08 pm »

"And that is that. Lets deal with casualties and properly subjugate the civvies.""

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4873 on: July 27, 2016, 05:29:32 pm »

The wind continues to whip and blow, blades of grass cutting into you and causing the aching pain to sting now, you find your eyes heavier as small slices appears on your body with each slap of grass.

Then you hear a voice behind you.

"WELL, WELL WELL, WELL WHALE WELL WELL. LOOK WHO CAME CRAWLING BACK!"
Zach turns around, "I guess the answer to that would be... me?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4874 on: July 27, 2016, 05:54:07 pm »

"Hey doc now that you're done with the amputee, you mind fixing me up? I'd like to be able to move without pain again."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 612