Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390674 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Into the Trees)
« Reply #4770 on: July 11, 2016, 08:49:23 am »

((Sure that is a wise idea while you have someone running to said palisade? Who doesn't know that you are planning on firing a rocket right where he would be climbing?))
Take care to not get any friendlies within the blast radius.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4771 on: July 11, 2016, 08:50:51 am »

((fair enough))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4772 on: July 11, 2016, 09:34:15 am »

Frazz divesbombs into the palisade, grabs the idiot whos bleeding out, then takes off towards home base
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4773 on: July 11, 2016, 09:47:20 am »

((Holyshitno. That would kill him. Moving someone who's cripplingly injured is Highly lethal. The last thing you want to do is move them.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4774 on: July 11, 2016, 09:51:46 am »

((he is right, you know. There is someone you can grab, though))
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4775 on: July 11, 2016, 12:09:22 pm »

Kyoko uses one of the drones to aim at the most underpopulated section of the wall she can find and fires with the drone. "Are we still only trying to incapacitate or has that plan changed?"
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4776 on: July 11, 2016, 12:19:23 pm »

"Terminate all hostiles. Zach got himself injured like an idiot."

"FRAZZ WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT TOUCH ZACH, IF YOU MOVE HIM HE WILL DIE."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4777 on: July 11, 2016, 05:00:48 pm »

"Jon can you fire a rocket at the door, that should be enough." Zander scans for more hostiles in the mean time.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4778 on: July 11, 2016, 05:50:15 pm »

Zach uses his powers to stab the guy with a knife while also using his good hand for the same purpose. If that fails, he'll use his powers to get the guy away from him.

Assuming Zach kept hold of a pistol with his non-injured hand, he will shoot the guy point blank with whichever one he retained.

If he didn't, he will slip a knife into the guy's ribs (or similar unarmored part) via method: throwing.

While he's doing this he'll moan into his microphone "Frazz, help."

A drone should get here any second, right?

You've dropped your guns, but you've still got your knives strapped to yourself. Drawing one with your last, remaining good hand, you throw the knife at the Man. 'Throw' may be a generous word, but it's machine-sharpened edge sliced through what seems to be boiled leather easily enough and lodge itself into the man's rib, he yelps and jumps back, letting go of the spear that have now became an extension of your arm and clutches his wound. Despite all the pain and your mind's cry for sweet relief, you still refuse to pass out.

[Accuracy Success.]
[Penetration Success]
[Good Damage.]

[Heavy Bleeding.]
[Right Arm disabled.]
[Legs disabled.]

[Will save success.]

Screw this waiting and meticulous planning, Vigil will just run up to the palisade, use the natural unevenness of its parts to climb up, take out 'Betsy', and start hacking at hands until he sees the mess that Zach has gotten himself into, in which case he will lop off a head, as clean as possible.

You charge the gate and jumps onto it then begin to climb it in records time, however once you hopped to the other side, there weren't anything for you to cut because..

[Athletics Success]

"Frazz and Vigil. Assist Zach before he dies. He's a fucking idiot and got himself severely injured because he thought it was a good idea to jump a fucking wall. He's going to need immediate medical assistance and may die. What the hell Zach. I distinctly said "Stay in a group."

Drones are to go loud. Terminate all resistance. Prioritize encircling and preserving Zach's existance. He's valuable. If an utter moron.

With a single push of the button, your drones were ordered to fire at will. With targets already painted, they let out bursts from their MAG Assault rifles, The palisade's top bits exploded into a shower of wood and blood as hyper-velocity bullets ripped through wooden cover and flesh alike. Mangling bodies and ending the lives of remaining guards on the wall, leaving them useless, bloody heaps of flesh and bones. It was bloody.

"Goddammit, Zach. I'm on my way. Try to not die."

Fire a rocket at the palisade and try to get to Zach. Take care to not get any friendlies within the blast radius. Start fixing Zach.

Your wrist opens out, revealing a warhead. Your elbow popped open and a powerful jet of fire shoots out of it an instant later, thrusting your built-in arm rocket out and slamming it into the wall. The projectile pierces into the wood and dirt, burying itself inside before detonating. Causing an explosion of wood bits and dirt as you've blown an entire section of the wall apart, giving you enough space to see Vigil finishing his climb and Zach mangled on the other side with a Militia man close to him. You run as fastest as you can towards Zach, but will reach him in the next round.

Frazz divesbombs into the palisade, grabs the idiot whos bleeding out, then takes off towards home base

You prepare to dive bombs towards Zach, but Tal's voice yelling in your ear made you second-guess your decision. Continue to grab Zach either way Y/N?

Kyoko uses one of the drones to aim at the most underpopulated section of the wall she can find and fires with the drone. "Are we still only trying to incapacitate or has that plan changed?"

Using a handful of drones, you concentrate their aim at one section of the wall and have them open up with their 20mm Cannons. The AP round doesn't do much against the dirt-packed wall, but you've blown great chunks out of it, damaging the wall far beyond simple repairs.

"Jon can you fire a rocket at the door, that should be enough." Zander scans for more hostiles in the mean time.

Jon seems to have done as you suggested, now the immediate hostile that you can notice is the one that got a knife in his ribs. The battle seems more or less over.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The battle seems to be more or less over in your favor. With the Village's defense suffering great casualties, their wall damaged and population cowed with how easy you've managed to turn their brave militias into mangled bodies.

The civilians seems to have locked themselves inside the stone building, leaving only a few Militiamen with polearms outside. One being the one that stabbed Zach and got a knife in his ribs, the others are inconsequential and aren't close enough to anyone to prove a threat with their spears. Unless they can throw them really, Really well. But then your drones would just brrrrt the spears into splinters, anyway.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4779 on: July 11, 2016, 06:57:28 pm »

Frazz swoops down, picks up Jon, and deposits him on top of Zach

"SPECIAL DELIVERY!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4780 on: July 11, 2016, 08:38:10 pm »

((not on top of you fool))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4781 on: July 11, 2016, 08:53:15 pm »

Zach throws another knife at the man's throat.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4782 on: July 11, 2016, 09:43:42 pm »

Off to where Zach might have landed. The dragon would be a good indicator of where he is.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4783 on: July 12, 2016, 12:29:31 am »

Gauss the wall. Aim away from allies.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4784 on: July 12, 2016, 02:05:11 am »

Get to Zach, carried by Frazz if it's faster. Avoid landing on Zach. Start fixing him. If the guy that stabbed Zach still lives, shoot him.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 612