Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390911 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #4095 on: March 27, 2016, 11:12:38 am »

((And Vigil was never seen again.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4096 on: March 27, 2016, 06:50:12 pm »

Entity 002 raisd it's hooded head as if to say something, then decide against that. Making a short gesture with it's glowing-with-magic hands, Frazz and Tal felt a strange light headache as their very surrounding whirls and twists, tiles, plates and furnitures are ripped away from the very walls, turning into a swarm of butterflies. There was a rush of warm, clean air as your surroundings seems to have transformed into a pleasant, sunny grassy plains, with the floor you're standing on still resembling Foxhound's Penthouse.

In the circle now sits a beautiful mahogany table, and a man in elegant noble-like cloths that wouldn't look out of place in a medieval fair, although with understandably much more bling.

He offers the both of you a smile from the other side of the table. "Please, have a seat. I hope that you don't mind, but I thought that this would make things easier."

There appears to be equally beautiful mahogany chairs waiting for you, in respective sizes for both a human and a dragon.

---

Half Life 3 is really.. Really good.

It may have been 55 hours already and the missing persons bureau may have written Vigil off as dead already.

---

Kyoko's testings on the weapon's penetration power bears an unsurprising result. The laser weapons, if held to a spot for long enough, will work like a plasma torch. It'll keep on melting through armor if you manage to keep your aim on the same spot, it'll melt through any amount of armor, more armor will only increase the time required.

The initial shot were good to almost instantly pierce through 15mm of steel, though.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 07:00:17 pm by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4097 on: March 27, 2016, 07:02:28 pm »

Tal sits. "This works quite fine and provides a frame of reference for your original form should we end up having the genetics department attempt to produce a genetically similar body from the bits of your remains we recovered for you."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4098 on: March 27, 2016, 07:30:19 pm »

Kyoko satisfied with the results heads back to the dorm room,ready to tell about her findings.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4099 on: March 27, 2016, 08:15:07 pm »

Upon returning to the Penthouse, Kyoko found the prone bodies of Tal and Frazz draped over some magical runic bullshit.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4100 on: March 27, 2016, 08:45:05 pm »

Kyoko upon seeing the bodies instantly checks them for any kind of pulse,she then looks for the nearest squad member not lying on the floor and will say upon finding them "Sir what happened to Nalvi and Frazz? Should we get the medical team?"
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4101 on: March 27, 2016, 09:25:48 pm »

There's still pulse, though there doesn't seem to be any other members. Jon is out testing his rocket arm, Jenny and Maximus is gone somewhere, Vigil and Aria is playing Half Life 3..

There's Zander with you though.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4102 on: March 27, 2016, 09:29:21 pm »

Zach will raise an eyebrow at Jane, "I think you've got the wrong idea, Jane. I'm not trying to turn you into a prostitute. What do you want to do?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4103 on: March 27, 2016, 09:36:09 pm »

"They were talking to 002, i'm sure you were briefed about it. But Tal finally did a ritual to see it and talk, and i'm guessing they're speaking in there minds somehow. To be safe i'm going to lock down access to this wing, and nerds who are playing cultist if necessary would you be able to pull them out"??

Zander will send an minor alert and lock down access to the suite, just in case.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4104 on: March 27, 2016, 09:49:44 pm »

After a while Vigil would traid places with aria, if not for a bit of rest, and to watch someone better play.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4105 on: March 28, 2016, 08:54:08 am »

"Nice Place. So, let's begin. What do you know about the Castles? Who created them? Are they randomized? What is their original purpose?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4106 on: March 28, 2016, 03:58:08 pm »

Zach will raise an eyebrow at Jane, "I think you've got the wrong idea, Jane. I'm not trying to turn you into a prostitute. What do you want to do?"

The woman raises a hand to her chest, agasped. "Are you implying that I would ever consider such a thing? Perish the thought!"

"They were talking to 002, i'm sure you were briefed about it. But Tal finally did a ritual to see it and talk, and i'm guessing they're speaking in there minds somehow. To be safe i'm going to lock down access to this wing, and nerds who are playing cultist if necessary would you be able to pull them out"??

Zander will send an minor alert and lock down access to the suite, just in case.

The Foxhound penthouse is locked down for now, with people watching to see if something horrible happens or not.

"Nice Place. So, let's begin. What do you know about the Castles? Who created them? Are they randomized? What is their original purpose?"

"Not very much, probably the entities that lives there, no idea and no idea, respectively." 002 answered.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4107 on: March 28, 2016, 04:09:27 pm »

((I have a feeling you totally missed Tal's statement.))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4108 on: March 28, 2016, 05:29:10 pm »

((I have a feeling you totally missed Tal's statement.))

(I think so too. I'll come back and revise this when I can.)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4109 on: March 28, 2016, 10:06:16 pm »

["Hmm. Well, do you know what exactly we are channeling when we perform this so called 'magic?' It obviously isn't 100% through our own will, because then it would have been discovered already. I have the feeling that their is some greater force we are channeling through these rituals. Also, may I call you Mentor? It's kinda awkward referring to a man sitting in front of you as a number."/color]
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 612