Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 267 268 [269] 270 271 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390957 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #4020 on: March 24, 2016, 11:53:43 am »

Well might as well draw a small circle and sacrifice a monkey to it.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4021 on: March 24, 2016, 11:59:23 am »

Where are you doing the circle and what level of precautions are we talking about here?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4022 on: March 24, 2016, 12:03:03 pm »

We are interacting with a known benign entity on a consensual level. Just plop it in the middle of Foxhound's dorms and then go find 002.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4023 on: March 24, 2016, 12:56:12 pm »

Drawing the circle and it's runes took Tal only twenty something minutes, including double checking everything to make sure that there wasn't a wrong etch or a broken letter. With everything in satisfactory order, a clone was brought up to be sacrifice instead since Logistics said that there still isn't any Monkeys.

Before you jab the knife into the braindead clone, though. Now that you really think about it.. have you really seen or felt the pressence or any actions done by 002 at all?

Is 002 even still here? how do you even plan to find 002 anyway if it's still here?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4024 on: March 24, 2016, 01:37:13 pm »

Yes. A distinct Lack has been noticeable at multiple times. On top of that, recordings of the flight sims involving Arthur and Zach demonstrated a completely impossible action occurring from the gunner position. Not to mention wounded members of Foxhound have been carted around by something not perceivable.

The first thing to do is pull up security cameras and attempt to locate a spot in a room that is extremely hard to pay attention to.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4025 on: March 24, 2016, 01:40:44 pm »

"I have an idea Tal, i'll have Clint and Roxane try and find it. And any part of the room that they avoid is where it's at."
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 03:29:49 pm by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4026 on: March 24, 2016, 01:45:07 pm »

Frazz, satisfied that yes, being a dragon is awesome, and yes, he can melt titanium, follows rumors of Tal attempting to contact an entity. He bursts through the door, sees Tal holding a body, and figures out whats going on.

"Tal! Your making a pact too? Awesome! Now we both can be dragons!"

Frazz drops the goofy grin

"Seriously tho, thafuq are you thinking. George has been the only entity that weve encountered that hasnt been overtly hostile. Now, its also the one with the access to an entire planet of humans we probably want to preserve. And your trying to summon it into a circle that entraps and restricts it, and then hurl various questions at it? Your basically saying 'Hey, i know youve been pretty chill so far, so as thanks jump into this inescapable prison so i can ask you a bunch of stupid mortal questions.' And thats even assuming its neutral towards us. It happens to manifest itself as wearing a quite spiffy suit and tie. What other entity do we know that enjoys wearing refined clothing? Exactly. We should try to contact the entity without using a circle. Circles force the entity to bow to your will. Theres gotta be some way to simply send it a message."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4027 on: March 24, 2016, 01:46:38 pm »

The first thing to do is pull up security cameras and attempt to locate a spot in a room that is extremely hard to pay attention to.
((Zachs Face))

((OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4028 on: March 24, 2016, 02:31:32 pm »

"Frazz.. You have literally no idea what I'm doing do you? I'm going to Ask it to move into the circle that negates the property that makes it very difficult to pay attention to it so a two way dialogue can occur. Said circle should not in any way be restrictive and should said circle harm it I am fully capable of disrupting it. My main concern is if its body isn't safe to observe. And Frazz.. What the fuck are you talking about? Suit and tie? What? Have you been getting into the Thermite again? You know it gives you hallucinations."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4029 on: March 24, 2016, 03:38:24 pm »

"Well, I've perceived it as somewhat like slender man. I think my exposure to Bill might have left me vulnerable to Eldritch Horrors. That or Dragon Powers.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4030 on: March 24, 2016, 03:55:41 pm »

"The only thing that made you vulnerable to 003 was a combination of your stupidity and your stupidity. Leaving the wards was obscenely stupid and you're lucky he didn't just eat your soul and take your husk."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4031 on: March 24, 2016, 04:31:27 pm »

"Yeesh. I was talking about how i think my exposure to Bill may have made my mind more receptive to similar phenomena"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4032 on: March 24, 2016, 04:33:37 pm »

"If an entity is strong enough to possess an unwarded human, then they're gonna possess that human. Any courtesy to the original inhabitant is optional. I mean, we could draw wards on you if ya want."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4033 on: March 24, 2016, 04:35:56 pm »

"Sigh. Tal, your not listening. My point is that i have been seeing Entity 003 out of the corner of my eye recently. I think this may be because I've had previous exposure to similar phenomena. Does this make sense?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4034 on: March 24, 2016, 04:43:57 pm »

"Wait. What? 003 as in the one that possessed you? Or do you mean 002, the one that followed Arthur home like a lost puppy and is really hard to pay attention to?"
Pages: 1 ... 267 268 [269] 270 271 ... 612