Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389165 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3705 on: March 16, 2016, 11:37:22 am »

Frazz idley shambles off to see the techhies. Theres a few different things he needs in order to be properly settled in.
"Oye, Techheads. Ive got a couple requests. I need a fireproofing spray, a large, non-prescription contact lense with a built in H.U.D. and voice command, and i would request a couple of hands to help me move my stuff out of my old room to my new, much larger crib. In exchange il give ya 5 credits. Deal?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: March 16, 2016, 05:02:14 pm »

"What was the last movie you saw, Aria? Actually, don't tell me. Let's just go see it."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: March 16, 2016, 06:51:32 pm »

Frazz idley shambles off to see the techhies. Theres a few different things he needs in order to be properly settled in.
"Oye, Techheads. Ive got a couple requests. I need a fireproofing spray, a large, non-prescription contact lense with a built in H.U.D. and voice command, and i would request a couple of hands to help me move my stuff out of my old room to my new, much larger crib. In exchange il give ya 5 credits. Deal?"

The Techies give the shambling Dragon a stare.

Several of them sighs and rub the bridge of their noses and mumbled something that Frazz's Draconic toddler ears can't quite pick up.

"We don't have contact lenses your size nor do the ones we have have H.U.D. and voice commands on them. And, what the hell do you mean by a fireproofing spray? also, do you even have a new, much larger crib yet? It's not something we can just give, you know? That'd need approval from the higher ups first. And go bother logistics for the stuff moving, we didn't spend six years in engineering schools just to be manual labours, you know?"
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: March 16, 2016, 08:01:53 pm »

"Balls. Well, at least get me some sort of H.U.D. system.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: March 16, 2016, 08:48:37 pm »

Techies shrugs. "Could probably make a big enough helmet with HUD visors for you?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: March 17, 2016, 12:47:28 pm »

Something is wrong.

Something is Very wrong.

Everyone could feel a strange, uneasy and oppressive sensation. And it's not the usual ones that all Intern feels from working for Akras neither. This is something.. different.

Like a sense of paranoia, where you're unsure if someone is watching you from behind or not and you really really don't want to turn around to check lest they know that you've noticed.

The hair on the back of your neck and legs stood chillingly, sometimes you'd think you heard something. Like something fell in another room just behind the window or door, or somebody's voice saying a word that you don't quite understand or remember.

It all really adds up together that a less willful person would find their chest tightening, their breathing speeding as panic begin to grip the edge of their sanity.

Everyone feel like there's something there, in the other side of the window, in another room, behind the door, just around that corner that you passed and didn't look at well enough.. Maybe even the faint feeling of someone caressing your hair or neck.

You don't want to believe it, you really don't. Because that shit's impossible, but why the fuck are you feeling so scared and panic-bound right now? Something is not right..

Those who touched Magic have it even worse, because you KNOW that this shit could be real. That something could be happening. Did someone fuck up a spell? did some Eldritch horror followed a gate team in? Whatever the fuck is going on, it's definitely not nothnig.

Ignorance is bliss, after all. And once you know..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: March 17, 2016, 01:01:52 pm »

"Alright. Arkis needs a major ward. Right now fucking now. This reminds me of the Paranoia Ritual's effects. Leo, skim your copy of the book for wards against that and similar effects. I'm thinking we'll need to adapt it to a ward surrounding the compound. Should such a ward fail, then we know whatever it is is in here with us and we can start Sealing and Warding the compound wing by wing to isolate and terminate. All occultism trained members of Foxhound are to report to the dorm Now."

Tal pings the genetics department.

"Oi. Geneticists. Do we have any live mindless clones? If ya want this shit to stop. We need several dozen. Fast."

Tal announces over the intercoms.

"Anyone who thinks they May do something reckless or feels something attempting to hijack their body, report to the temporary holding cells. Better safe then sorry. We should have a temporary solution to the problem within the next four hours. Maybe longer."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: March 17, 2016, 01:16:47 pm »

Jon heads to the dorm after grabbing his gear.

"Either someone completed a Paranoia ritual for 'teh lulz' or shit's going down."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: March 17, 2016, 01:33:48 pm »

Vigil opened his mouth to say something else when the feeling hit him. Hard. His hand reached, instinctively for the sword on his side, as his eyes narrowed, darting around like a mad man. "Hold on a second. Cover my flank. I think we have an intruder."
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: March 17, 2016, 01:38:16 pm »

Zander should of made a few of those aluminum helmets with the wards on them, during the mission. He puts one on and gives as many as he can to the team, and then starts making more to hand out to all critical personal starting with the people with guns. He is also of course fully geared right now.

"I'll make sure that the people with the guns at least are unaffected Tal." 
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: March 17, 2016, 01:40:07 pm »

There was a moment's pause..

Then Akras as a whole got hit in the face with Chaos. Interns and common employees everywhere got up and make for the exit, some frailing and screaming as their paranoia have been confirmed. With Foxhound's reputation and rumor of dabbling with Dark Magic, having it's Leader say something like that was like a confirmation on many people's mind. And all they can think of is that some weird shit happened and they definitely are not paid enough for this.

The Wiznerds took the fast elevator straight up to Foxhound's dorm, Leo pratically dive for his book and start flipping through to find whatever can help. The Geneticists pings back saying that they're sending ALL of the live mindless clones they have up to Foxhound right now. And that's nearly a hundred. They just plain didn't give a fuck anymore.

Then a cheery woman's voice came through the public Comms.
"Akras would like to remind our valued employees that the work shift is not yet over. Please return to your assigned workstations in a calm and orderly fashion, otherwise your employment with Akras and life will be forfeit. Please be reminded that remaining within Akras property after your employment have been ceased is considered Trespassing. Trespassers will be shot, Survivors will be shot again. Thank you and have a wonderful day! Enjoy the Company's complimentary Smooth Jazz meanwhile."

Smooth Jazz is deployed. It's so smooth you could slide off the chair!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: March 17, 2016, 02:22:38 pm »

Tal flips through his copy of the book and begins sketching out variations of wards and Seals that could be used to stop the effects.

"So. Once we get those clones. We'll be drawing a Ward surrounding the complex with three dozen of them. If that fails to stop it. We will be warding each wing until we can narrow down the source. If the initial ward stops it, we'll be looking into scrying to locate the Caster or Entity responsible before retaliating."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: March 17, 2016, 02:40:05 pm »

Frazz breaks down the door into Jons Room. Again

"JOOOOOONNN! WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: March 17, 2016, 02:44:56 pm »

"Damnit Frazz. Doors are expensive. Jon did nothing. It's a psionic or arcane attack."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: March 17, 2016, 02:45:45 pm »

((Holy crap. We are in america. Specifically Texas. The shootout state.))

Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 612