Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389144 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3720 on: March 17, 2016, 02:48:47 pm »

"Oh. Well then."
Frazz goes to the portal. Hes got a hunch about something.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3721 on: March 17, 2016, 02:54:50 pm »

Vigil opened his mouth to say something else when the feeling hit him. Hard. His hand reached, instinctively for the sword on his side, as his eyes narrowed, darting around like a mad man. "Hold on a second. Cover my flank. I think we have an intruder."
Aria looks around.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3722 on: March 17, 2016, 02:58:17 pm »

"God dammit, it's not me this time! And this is no time to break doors for no reason."

Jon then proceeds to punch Frazz's door off its hinges.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3723 on: March 17, 2016, 03:33:28 pm »

Vigil reaches for his 'Serpents Nail', which he realized is back in the gun range and, instead, decides to just open the nearest door normally.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3724 on: March 17, 2016, 03:35:40 pm »

((Ahah! But Frazz previously installed an EMP on his door!! Your hand goes spazzy for about 30 seconds!))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3725 on: March 17, 2016, 03:49:43 pm »

((But Frazz didn't! Because not only does he have absolutely 0 technical skills to do that with, but that would fry his own stuff!))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3726 on: March 17, 2016, 04:03:29 pm »

((Kavak, the average person would consider that stupid, so its well within his preview, I will give him that. The real question is wiether or not he mad arrangements for this, with the gm, before this situation came up.))
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3727 on: March 17, 2016, 05:23:49 pm »

((An Shortrange EMP is fairly standard. I coulda grabbed one from the Techhies loot-stadche. They arent THAT hard to make. I mean, Rainbow Six Siege has them, and its got some of the more realiztic combat and miltiary weaponry to date.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3728 on: March 17, 2016, 05:53:03 pm »

((EMP's that are capable of damaging complex electronics are not only obscenely difficult to make, but extremely rare as well. I do not advise using movies, tv shows, or videogames as references.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3729 on: March 17, 2016, 05:55:50 pm »

((Didnt answer the question, though. did you, porkins, ask the gm if it was ok for you to rig your room, or even tell her that you are going to do it?))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3730 on: March 17, 2016, 06:14:46 pm »

((Yah i was kidding in the first place. Anyway, what do i care. I don't have a room.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3731 on: March 17, 2016, 06:16:52 pm »

((Sorry. Sometimes hard to tell due to the nature of your character.))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3732 on: March 17, 2016, 06:43:33 pm »

[Plus Jon's Arm has EMP shielding anyway. It comes standard like all the drones Akras has.]

So Tal wants the Wiznerds to ward Foxhound's penthouse, right? if so they'll start on doing that. Slaughtering the clones as they come up and using their blood to draw to empower it even more.

They're keeping the virgin girls for the last, though. They think using those as sacrifice instead of writing ink will be better.

Tal's been notified that a returning Gate Team have gone dark after going into the Gate Team's Post-mission resting room a few minutes ago and the cameras in there won't work. Security is already on their way to check it out, though.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3733 on: March 17, 2016, 07:11:57 pm »

Tal wants Foxhound's pentouse warded first to make working easier and have somewhere to stick essential personal, then warded suits for dealing with this type of attack will be built, then the wiznerds will be warding the complex itself section by section. Starting with the area surrounding the Gate Wing cause that's the most probable source.

"Oi. Security Dispatch. Lock down Debrief Room G-032 and all surrounding hallways and rooms. Hell. Lock down Gate-001 and seal the vents as well just in case. Some idiot brought a Malignant Entity home. Security Team C031. Do not under any circumstance enter G-032. You will die painfully and your souls will likely be forfeit. Stay put and guard the doorway at a range of fifteen meters. Assume all members of Gate 037 to be dead or possessed. They are not to leave that room. If something horrific comes out, open fire. Don't stand there and shit yourselves. When Fight or Flight comes up, pick Fight cause ya won't have a rats chance in hell of escaping."

"Sec Dispatch, keep me updated. Countermeasure is under production. ETA twenty minutes for the first set. Recommending arming all security personal with both lethals and nonlethals. Disable and restrain anybody acting abnormal outside of the current symptoms of paranoia and jumpiness. Should any personal begin visibly mutating, attempt to disable, should that prove impossible, terminate. Essential Personal are to report to Foxhound Dorms in twenty minutes. First countermeasure should be online by that point."

"Disable and restrain any personal displaying unregistered tattoos or bodily markings."

"Foxhound Squad, Space Marine Squad and Republican Squad report to Armory C147, C041 and C130 respectively and gear up. Rally at Foxhound Penthouse upon gearing up for distribution of specialized equipment. Travel in groups."

"All other active Gate Teams are to suit up and coordinate with active Security Teams to ensure noncombat personal remain uninjured and stationary. Problem is likely sourced in the Complex Gateway Wing. Likely Moderate or Greater Entity. Henceforth refereed to as Entity 004."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3734 on: March 17, 2016, 07:14:12 pm »

"Well, looks like the movie stuff will have to wait." Aria says, headed to the designated armory.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 612