Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391950 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3285 on: February 27, 2016, 06:40:51 pm »

((Again, that's not what I have an issue with. It's that a 360 would be around in 23rd century))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3286 on: February 27, 2016, 06:41:54 pm »

((I'm aware, I was referring to the second part of your post))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3287 on: February 27, 2016, 07:04:44 pm »

"Guys, I know that they're still like, a hour away or so, but.. are we really not concerned about the incoming army of flesh-eating monsters and their lackies coming to try and free an all-mighty entity that can turn a human into an actual honest-to-god dragon with a snap of a finger?" Jenny asked.

"We gonna die, man." A. Carmine said.
"Gloriously, though." B. Carmine adds.
"Race you to Valhalla." Said A. Carmine, grinning.

"DEUS VULT, BROTHERS! DEUS VULT!" The SPESS MEHREENS scream/chant/sing.

It seems that being surrounded by heretical bloody eldritch runes and rotten monkey is deteriorating everyone's sanity.
And you don't even know it!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: February 27, 2016, 07:10:07 pm »

"Well I'm going help coordinate the artillery and Rome flyers and try to be useful. So that once they're in range we have a cascading line of fire ready for them". [\color]

Have the Rome flyers pinpoint the locations the enemy will be crossing and have staggered fireing lines. (Like in the movie kingdom of heaven with the catapults) or in other words have one set zeroed in at 16000 meters one set at 12000 meters etc. (don't know how far these things can shoot so yeah) 
(Did want to do this)

Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3289 on: February 27, 2016, 07:14:18 pm »

"Right. Looks like missiles are a no-go then, sorry guys. Can't risk them hitting something before they get sufficient altitude"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3290 on: February 27, 2016, 07:23:23 pm »

((Id Imagine the Xbox 360 would be like what the gamecube is today. Everyone KNOWS Mario Kart Double Dash is the best one, but not everyone has the balls to stay purist.))
Edit: ((Alternatively, the 360 could just be the 360th version of Xbox 1. I think they are just gonna start counting up from here on out.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3291 on: February 27, 2016, 07:41:03 pm »

((IDK about that. Windows went from 8 to 10. Same company. Microsoft.))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3292 on: February 27, 2016, 08:41:45 pm »

"WE SHALL DIE WITH OUR WEAPONS IN OUR HANDS! ER, CLAWS! APPENDAGES!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3293 on: February 27, 2016, 09:27:23 pm »

Tal claps his hands loudly.

"Alright everyone! Shut the fuck up, calm down, and please and pay attention. The calmer you are, the more accurate you will shoot. We have exactly three things to worry about. The Fliers, the Denizin, and 003 getting loose. The ground targets will be running into our overwhelming firepower and dying. Not a worry."

"I want the Denizen taken down first, if it acts anything like Imps do then I want it taken down before it nears the camp."

"Keep the fliers out of the camp and away from the Seal. Don't let them smack the runes. The runes can survive the impact of a body and any blood spilled on them will just keep 003 sealed for longer. They cannot however survive a determined effort to break them. Do not let the fliers touch the runes."

"Provided all Fliers are terminated, we're pretty much set. I want the artillery firing nonstop. I want every mounted gun firing nonstop. Only stop when ya need to cool the barrel."

"Frazz you are not to help in this engagement as you lack control of your basic motor functions and I just had a horrifying vision of everything going to shit due to said lack of motor functions."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3294 on: February 27, 2016, 09:29:55 pm »

"So should we do that thing we discussed with setting up the Gauss rifle to shoot the Denizen once it's in the rifle's effective range?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3295 on: February 27, 2016, 09:39:24 pm »

"Well I'm going help coordinate the artillery and Rome flyers and try to be useful. So that once they're in range we have a cascading line of fire ready for them". [\color]

Have the Rome flyers pinpoint the locations the enemy will be crossing and have staggered fireing lines. (Like in the movie kingdom of heaven with the catapults) or in other words have one set zeroed in at 16000 meters one set at 12000 meters etc. (don't know how far these things can shoot so yeah) 
(Did want to do this)

The Rome did it's part nicely enough. Good, flat plains are perfect for range-finding. Though it would've been a lot better had the field guns had been computer-assisted..
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3296 on: February 27, 2016, 09:51:04 pm »

Tal claps his hands loudly.
"Frazz you are not to help in this engagement as you lack control of your basic motor functions and I just had a horrifying vision of everything going to shit due to said lack of motor functions."[/glow][/color]
"SILENCE SMALL, BOSSY HUMAN! WHILE YOUR POINTS MAY BE ACCEPTABLE, THAT PESSIMISM IS NOT!"

((Yaaaaah Frazz is going through a bit of a phase right now. Dragon Genetics'n all that.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3297 on: February 27, 2016, 09:53:06 pm »

"Can someone inject the dragon? Preferably with sedative, but I wouldn't get mad if cyanide was used instead."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3298 on: February 27, 2016, 09:54:29 pm »

Aria glares at Frazz. "Frazz. We are going to have a hard enough time surviving this without you trying to figure out how to use your body in the middle of an engagement. Save it for the next castle."
Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3299 on: February 27, 2016, 09:59:10 pm »

"Frazz you are very lucky we do not know what kinds of seditives are safe to use on you. Sit down and shut up. Save it for when you know how to walk."
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 612