Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391567 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2190 on: January 28, 2016, 12:50:41 pm »

Here they are. Now... about that arm.

Inject myself. Then try to get my belt off (unless there's something in my medkit for that exact purpose) and tightly wrap it around my stump. Well, as tightly as I can while having one arm and being half-conscious.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 12:52:26 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: January 28, 2016, 04:25:59 pm »

From now one we can't test this shit by our selfs we have to do the buddy system, hey Zach you have this guy on camara can you send us the feed?
Zander finishes checking both the Mag Rifle and his Machine pistol and make sure they're ready to go, leveling his Mag Rifle he's ready to go.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: January 28, 2016, 04:35:56 pm »

"So the rumors were true? Cool. Think you can get me something to shoot balls of water or acid out of 'Betsy'? Or something to make my big sword hit harder?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: January 28, 2016, 04:46:12 pm »

"Probably with enough studying."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: January 28, 2016, 04:56:17 pm »

((Oh, and i forgot to mention Frazz cues his iPhone to play Strike the Earth at max volume.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: January 28, 2016, 06:45:51 pm »

((Oh, and i forgot to mention Frazz cues his iPhone to play Strike the Earth at max volume.))

[Are you absolutely, positively certain about doing this in the middle of a fight?]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: January 28, 2016, 09:10:10 pm »

((Frazz has the phone set so it plays that music whenever he says the phrase "ITS ON BITCH"))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: January 29, 2016, 12:29:57 am »

((Frazz has the phone set so it plays that music whenever he says the phrase "ITS ON BITCH"))

[Right...]

Here they are. Now... about that arm.

Inject myself. Then try to get my belt off (unless there's something in my medkit for that exact purpose) and tightly wrap it around my stump. Well, as tightly as I can while having one arm and being half-conscious.

You did your best, considering that you have just one working arm and is practically half-dead already. You might just be able to live a little longer!

"ITS ON BITCH"
Injects self with stim while hurling vial of acid.

You stab yourself with your stim, feeling a rush of energy and strength. Screaming your battle cry, your phone disabled the earphone and started blasting your choice music at full output.

You haul a vial of acid at the mutant intern who is giggling so much right now, and he swats at it with the captured guard, making the vial explodes against him, melting his skin, cloth and armor. The shock, the pain, the everything was too much and the guard expired.

The Intern is giggling so much now. He thrusts his hand forward with incredible speed, and even though you've got adrenaline pumping through your veins, you could barely see the hand coming to grasp around your neck. Before you know it, you couldn't breath. Air is being choked out of you and you're lifted off of your feet!

The elevator dings and opens.

Foxhound is inside, and you see the Eldritch-powered intern holding Frazz up by the neck in one hand and a dead, melted guard in another. You don't can't quite see him very well since Frazz's body is in the way.

Of course you could just Gauss through if you wanted, that thing could probably penetrate a battleship's plating. But it's likely going to turn both Frazz and the Intern into gibs if you shoot them with Gauss weaponry.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: January 29, 2016, 12:36:16 am »

Aim for the legs. Intern is holding Frazz up. That means the legs are exposed. A single Gauss round will most definitely end this.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: January 29, 2016, 12:47:17 am »

Also fire at legs with mag rifle, in case tal misses one shot after all.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: January 29, 2016, 05:53:08 am »

Can't really do anything with my guts like this. Guess I'll have to wait until the intern is dealt with. Hopefully he's dealt with quickly.

Live.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: January 29, 2016, 08:00:24 am »

If Tal misses, Gauss.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: January 29, 2016, 08:10:52 am »

Pour Acid onto Evilterns Arm!
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: January 29, 2016, 08:19:40 am »

Aim my gun at the intern's face. If I can't get a clear shot, then aim for the arms.

I think it would make quite the nasty crawler.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: January 29, 2016, 09:44:48 am »

Vigil pulled out his combat stimulant and pushed it through his veins. Waiting for just the right momemt, right at the end of the first salvo. The instance that passed was him not thinking, but nearly letting his skills take over. His legs burned with energy as they barely touched the ground. Fifteen paces. His strides were long, covering nearly three times his normal, and ached with the shear amount of force he was pushing through them. fFive paces. He jumped into a c like roll as his hand reached back to unlatch his heavy sword. The momentum of the roll landed him right behind his mark. The push out of his roll, back to his feet dropped him four paces away. One more than the length of his 'Serpent's Nail'. With his sword unlatched, and practically in his hand, he swong it up, over, and down, aiming right for the intern's head.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 09:57:52 am by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 612