Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390884 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (5/6) Killed the unkillable.
« Reply #795 on: October 27, 2015, 09:56:05 pm »

"Ah, so they did make us a custom uniform. Glad to know that high command cares about us so much."

Arthur says this without a hint of irony as he changes into his new uniform.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: October 27, 2015, 10:01:00 pm »

"With the provided gear and Intel. This is literally a suicide mission. I ain't going until sufficient equipment has been provided and I recommend you all do the same. If the Company wants their 'highly efficient squad' to go. They better be providing some 'highly effective gear' to go along with it. Unarmed and out dated vehicles that will likely break down aren't qualified as sufficient gear."
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 12:25:08 am by Kevak »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: October 27, 2015, 10:08:43 pm »

"Perhaps it's in order to make an adequate disguise to hide our identity from the rival organizations."
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: October 27, 2015, 10:37:45 pm »

"That is a terrible justification and you know it. All we'd need to do to hide organization identity is cover insignias."
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 12:25:24 am by Kevak »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: October 28, 2015, 12:04:24 am »

Retconing back to the start of the mission as requested!

Or back to Arthur's note on the extra protective gears, your choices.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: October 28, 2015, 07:58:48 am »

Vigil walked out of the vehicle with 'Betsy' and his yet unnamed monstrosity of a sword strapped to his back. "I forgot how heavy this thing is. Remind me not to ever have to go to the hospital ever again. Messes up my training."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: October 28, 2015, 02:09:47 pm »

"You shouldn't have trained too hard." Jenny noted as she check her oversized rifle, content that it's ready to be fired at a moment's notice.

Maximus was already inside the vehicle and was having a quick nap against the hull while the Carmines make last minute checks at their Driver's seats, with B. Carmine checking the mounted .50 cal. "Alright, everything looks good. We're ready to move out when you are!" He informed while casting a glance at a much smaller vehicle behind yours, while also armed with a mounted .50 cal, the other vehicle have a large red cross over white background on it, signifying that it's more of a medic vehicle than a combat one, manned by the three Doctors.

Less people to be carried there meant that the vehicle had ample space, space for important things such as extra supplies, medical stretchers and spare ammo boxes for the .50 cals of various types. As well as extra sensory equipment and even a small radar dish!

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: October 28, 2015, 03:57:55 pm »

Zander finishes saying a small prayer, and begins checking his weapons.
Yes you have to know your limitations it doesn't do you any good if you die while training. Its nice to know that we have two .50 cals backing us up though, along with those drones we can lay down a shit load of firepower. But lets not get cocky anything can happen in these damned places.

(Can we see the castle yet?? And are there any fog effects like mentioned in the last mission)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: October 29, 2015, 12:28:59 am »

You can't see the castle just yet, the JLTVs have just been dropped from the transport choppers and everyone spent a small moment checking if everything's still working. The castle is estimated to be about 15 minutes ride from where you landed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: October 29, 2015, 09:26:00 pm »

Well if everyone's done checking everything lets get this party going and see lies within this shithole, as well we probably should let the flyer do its thing on the way.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: October 29, 2015, 10:19:38 pm »

"Yeah, I just want to go in and see what's going on"

Arthur hops in a veichle.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: October 30, 2015, 12:49:52 am »

"Yeah, I just want to go in and see what's going on"

Arthur hops in a veichle.
(I think we already are inside the vehicles)

Finished cleaning his weapons he turns Hey Carmines set up the flyer so we get a good picture of the place as we approach.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 01:28:47 am by Romans »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: October 30, 2015, 02:24:28 am »

"Alright." B. Carmine said as he climb down from the gunner's seat to fetch the flying surveillance drone, thanks to it's simple-to-usage, he only needed to pop back out at the gunner's position and release the drone into the sky.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: October 30, 2015, 05:22:32 am »

Aria is ready.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: October 30, 2015, 02:20:46 pm »

With the drone launched and heading ahead of you, your small caravan of 2 vehicles rumbles to life as heavy duty engines growl with power, sucking in air and fuel and giving the large durable wheels power. A. Carmine floors the pedal and the car lurches forward, kicking up dust and pebbles as it quickly gain speed that outpace your previous vehicle with ease.

"What kind of bigass monster do you think will be waiting for us?" Jenny asked while idly poking Maximus's napping body in the shoulder for any sign of life.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 612