Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 490 491 [492] 493 494 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390375 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (And the Cats of Uthar)
« Reply #7365 on: October 31, 2016, 07:50:39 pm »

"Yeah, I'll just go with you. Probably not a great idea to stay here alone with only a pistol and a sword that I don't know how to properly use. I'll try to stay out of the way."

((Note that while *I'm* aware that Aria would probably be by no means alone because Zander, Aria does not know that :P ))
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 07:52:49 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7366 on: October 31, 2016, 08:06:50 pm »

"lets go hunting, then. Come on Wark. Hunt." Vigil crouched down low, and listened carefully. Not moving an inch, yet heavy sword carefully balanced in his fingers. He waited for the right sound. A crunch of leaf, grass or twig, that sounded small. Like a medium sized dog. All he had to do is wound it. Larger hunters would be drawn to the frightened and helpless creature, easily.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #7367 on: October 31, 2016, 08:15:53 pm »

PTW
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7368 on: October 31, 2016, 09:54:30 pm »

There, a sound!

A wild beast of sort! You're not sure what the hell it is but it looks yummy enough!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7369 on: November 01, 2016, 05:23:41 am »

~A short distance away~

"Mmmh this is*chewing* some really good Jerky guys *tear* here have some." Tossing down the jerky to Clint and Roxane they both catch theirs in the air eating them with relish. Zander meanwhile just admires the view of the forest from his perch on one of thicker tall branches of a tree. (I'm going to say with his exo climbing a tree is pretty easy, but if you want to roll go ahead lol)

Swallowing the jerky Zander looks through his scope at the two lovebirds and he see's Vigil crouched low listening. "Looks like it's started guys so be ready to go in case anything goes wrong," pausing for a second he grins before continuing. "Also you have to make a call who's going to get some first guys, you've been avoiding it for too long. My votes Wark, shes the only one aggressive enough to make a move.So pick Aria or Wark? Nod yes for Aria and No for Wark."    
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7370 on: November 01, 2016, 05:50:50 am »

John wanders around the mobile base. He makes himself a coffee and sits down, "Hey, papa Tal, I could get used to this. This is so much different than we had in the barracks." In response to Zander, "Hmm... I dunno. I'm not sure this qualifies as hunting - that implies there'd be some of the beast left to eat. I doubt Vigil could do that without destroying most of the meat with his swords. A bullet would completely gib the poor beast. My guess is on Wark. Natural predator and all."

Zach had boarded the mobile base and promptly disappeared deep into the bowels of the science labs.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 06:18:38 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #7371 on: November 01, 2016, 06:10:55 am »

Aria does not move- she'll just let Vigil take care of this one, she'd scare it off if she tried to go after it.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7372 on: November 01, 2016, 06:19:59 am »

Both Clint and Roxane shook their heads.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7373 on: November 01, 2016, 12:09:29 pm »

(Zander is currently stalking Vigil, Wark, And Aria on gaia. And tal is currently were?)
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7374 on: November 01, 2016, 12:12:28 pm »

[Tal is probably back at base.

So how does Vigil plan to murder a wild Gaian Hogthing?]

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7375 on: November 01, 2016, 01:01:30 pm »

(Very carefully. I just updated my sheet since there was a bit of a time skip and i have XP to spend.)
Vigil will hold up his hand, giving the hold position signal, and slowly creeps around the beast, trying to get to the other side of it without alerting it to the fact that he was there, and trying to dissapear in the mix of trees. If it runs he will chase it down and call for Wark to attack. If not he will pop out te scare it hopefully into a confrontation, knowing that wark os on the other side, where he will cut its head clean off with just one well timed swing.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7376 on: November 01, 2016, 01:11:45 pm »

Vigil tried to stealth, but he is not a very stealthy man. Plus he has a bigass sword strapped to himself so there were quite a bit of shuffling going on.

The Beast was alerted and decided to run away quickly.

Vigil darts from his hiding spot, whistling for Wark to give chase.

Both man and monster-in-all-but-name sprint with powerful muscles and gained on the doomed creature, Wark pounces the thing, her talons digging into it's flesh while she presses the rest of her weight down onto it, snapping it's back from the powerful pounce.

The thing was dead in an instant.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7377 on: November 01, 2016, 01:57:46 pm »

Tal is most definitely back at base. Working on his Staff in R&D.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7378 on: November 01, 2016, 06:33:57 pm »

(Wow. . .  That must have been a bad roll. . . . )

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7379 on: November 01, 2016, 06:55:11 pm »

[I don't see Stealth on your sheet.]
Pages: 1 ... 490 491 [492] 493 494 ... 612