Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390540 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moral, Politics, And Dragons Fire)
« Reply #5310 on: August 22, 2016, 03:41:14 pm »

[Y'know, maaaaybe the whole idea stuff that may or may not get used maybe shouldn't have had been posted? I dunno. Spoilers sometimes ruin stories, maybe.]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5311 on: August 22, 2016, 03:42:20 pm »

((Probably. We did sorta decide to stick it in that doc though. Methinks I'll stick a spoiler warning tag above the stuff.))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5312 on: August 22, 2016, 03:46:19 pm »

[But yeah, no. Kevak isn't a GM, what happens or what will happens isn't decided by Kevak, Kevak only helps with Lorekeeping and fluffing things out and making sense of crunchstuff. Kevak is the Fluffer, so to say. The Fluffkeeper.]

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5313 on: August 22, 2016, 03:49:14 pm »

((Indeed. I help with the floof. Speaking of floof. Have a livestream of cats that I may or may not have been linked by someone.))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5314 on: August 22, 2016, 04:02:11 pm »

There was grimness in the faces and voices of the elves, the Translator translated none of this. "We will send one as hostage, then." The lead speaker decided that sacrificing one for the good of many is better than risking it. It's probably the best they'll ever get for shooting down the angry thing's child.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5315 on: August 22, 2016, 04:05:53 pm »

"They quite literally won't be a hostage. They'll be living in better conditions then your current industrial base is capable of. To be blunt. They won't Want to leave."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5316 on: August 22, 2016, 04:10:13 pm »

"We shall see." The Translator translated. The elves will be leaving, does anyone want to say/do anything before they do? They're going to take Frazz's barrel of.. whatever the hell he call his mixture of substances as well. 'War Juice' as it is. Which gives them a strange image of a dragon trying to juice the idea of war itself.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #5317 on: August 22, 2016, 04:20:17 pm »

"For fucks sake, Tal, gimme that," Zach says, "There is a hive some ways back. Inform us more of it if you have such knowledge."

((Sorry, in a rush, will edit at school))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5318 on: August 22, 2016, 04:21:33 pm »

"I mean. We're probably wiping it off the map if we can be arsed to. Which is unlikely. But data is always fun."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moral, Politics, And Dragons Fire
« Reply #5319 on: August 22, 2016, 04:22:38 pm »

"Pardon, may I accompany you back to your village? No others, just me. I wish to see your culture, and learn more of your people. My purposes here differ from most of my companions in that I wish simply to learn."

((Since so far Frazz has done a lot of inter-species encounters, I think when I level him it's going to be in Xeno-based stuff. There are various reasons why this would work: 1 Frazz is the only member of the team who can go somewhere cpmpletely unarmed yet still kickass of necessary. 2. Frazz is one Magestic Motherfucker and would likely be received with awe, as opposed to just a normal (albeit weird-looking) human, and C. Frazz has demonstrated he knows effective techniques for extracting information and avoiding unnecessary hostility. (See Charlie 06 Incident)))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5320 on: August 22, 2016, 04:25:32 pm »

"They're bugs, they're trouble. Eats people and grief the human settlements." The Elves decided, nodding that, yeah, that's about what the bugs does.

The Mobile base's Seismometer detects some very subtle movement underground. A little hard to pin what it is, where it is, or if it's not just some form of very tiny earthquake.

The Elves looked at each other, at Frazz, at each others again.. Some shrugs. "You may come." They said.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5321 on: August 22, 2016, 04:28:20 pm »

Frazz grabs the tablet from vigil and secures it to the small harness he used to lug his War Juice

"Tal, stay off comms. Please. Just let me handle this one. I don't want you sporting more threatening shit when I'm trying to ask questions about culture."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5322 on: August 22, 2016, 04:29:38 pm »

"I have no intent of interrupting your cultural probing. Diplomatic interactions will take place separately."

((OOCly it makes quite a bit of sense and ICly it's something Tal would be fine with. Tal gives more or less no fucks about what people get up to so long as they don't get themselves killed or fuck up something he's doing.))

"Carmines. Redirect the scout drone to examine the siesmic hotspot from the air. I would rather not deal with digging the base out of a sinkhole if this zone happens to be a sinkhole prone area. Best to know if we need to move in advance or not."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5323 on: August 22, 2016, 04:40:41 pm »

"You got it, boss." The Carmines replied as they directs the recon drones to fly over and look what's going on around the base while the elves left with Frazz, leaving Vigil and the ground-bound drones alone. They had to slow down a lot to keep Frazz from losing them from their speed and ease of going through the woods..

Their arrival to the settlement were.. alright, you suppose? not a lot of people gawk, and none of them fell on their knees and starts proclaiming him as god like the human settlement. And, quite unsurprisingly, the place was beautiful.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The water is fresh, cool and clear, with several kinds of fish in them. Likely none you've ever seen before alive or no. The air was unnaturally naturally clean and fresh, as if magic is constantly purifying it to the purest form of breathable air. The elves.. are quite many, more than the human village you attacked earlier. Each and every one of them perfect in their own way with skin so fair that only the genetically engineered supermodels could maybe have a chance at rivaling them.

The exception being the warriors, who seems to be more muscled and toned than the rest of the population, but each one of them appear to wear some sort of crystal-based accessory. Necklaces, rings, earrings and several others. The most popular crystal appear to be one that emits a light, blue aura-like light. Kind of like fireflies walking about, it's very pretty indeed.

Smells of fresh baked pastries came from tree-bound bakeries, some animals large and small are seen frolicking about.

To the observing eyes, this appears to be a heaven for PETA.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5324 on: August 22, 2016, 04:43:19 pm »

((Darn it. I just got off work and finished readig stuff pork. . . I wanted to see if I could find an elvin. . . . .  .sparing partner.))

"I guess I guess I will just stay here, then. I havent trained in a few hours. Might as well get my night training in now." With that Vigil takes 'Serpents fang' off his back and thrusts it deep into the ground, before pulling out 'Betsy' to train, fluidly stitching from guards to parries to counters, and thrusts against a tree, before flipping backwards to sling the huge sword out of the ground, and, while sheathing his small one, cutting deep into a nearby tree
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 612