Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391719 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2595 on: February 14, 2016, 01:34:05 am »

((Ok questions how high up are we, are there parachutes, are there parachutes attached to the vehicles, and finally how fast can the recon drones fly?? Then i'll post my action.))
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2596 on: February 14, 2016, 03:09:04 am »

"Oh god!" Zachary says as he cuts the music, "Everyone, get to safety. Get in the vehicles in the transports if possible." He takes control of a drone or one of the crew-operated weapons systems of the gunship
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: February 14, 2016, 03:15:34 am »

You are 6,000 feet in the air. There are parachutes, but no parachutes for vehicles that's strapped tight to the transports. The recon drone flies at a top speed of 135mph.

Since Zachery is probably going to have more luck with the crew-operated gun, he swivels the ravager's nose 20mm Vulcan around, but the angle of the incoming are too steep to aim up high enough!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2598 on: February 14, 2016, 03:33:41 am »

Zachary (who is sitting in the weapons technician seat) gives himself control over a FLIR camera and some missiles and looks more closely at the enemies
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: February 14, 2016, 04:08:35 am »

*Over Radio*Tal i'd hate to waste them but have the drones kamikaze, use their ballistic system on the bogies and have the vtol's start dropping height in case we get shot down...My suggestion anyway sir.

Get Ready for a bump ride boys!

Zander kneels with his Mag Rifle and looks for targets to shoot out of the back of the Vtol.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2600 on: February 14, 2016, 04:12:34 am »

"All units, worst case scenario, they take out the transports. Until you start dropping, prepare for boarding action"

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: February 14, 2016, 05:32:39 am »

Jon readies himself for combat (that includes getting a 'chute).
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 12:17:23 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: February 14, 2016, 07:23:39 am »

Aria is also ready for combat.

((Why does nobody ever look up?  :P ))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2603 on: February 14, 2016, 07:25:40 am »

"Transports, get close to the ground, it'll give a better angle for the gunships"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: February 14, 2016, 09:29:01 am »

Tal states over the radio.

"Attempt to land. The closer we are to the ground when the ships start going down the better. Everybody grab a personal parachute."

Tal proceeds to grab a parachute. The Romes are to circle at a distance. They aren't going to be able to put a dent in the swarm.

akkudakku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: February 14, 2016, 11:49:04 am »

Equip a chute, gear for combat.

Lock 'n load.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2606 on: February 14, 2016, 12:37:04 pm »

Also put on a chute.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2607 on: February 14, 2016, 02:40:32 pm »

Zach buckles into his seat-parachute

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: February 14, 2016, 03:01:56 pm »

Vigil will nod at Tal's order and 'chutes up, before doublechecking he had all his weapons on him.
He loads up his sub with the first clip he will ever use outside of training, and puts it on safety just in case.

"If we have to pop out of this thing, we best do that going down. It sounds as if there is a swarming hoard out there."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: February 14, 2016, 03:07:59 pm »

"Correct. Something I wish to know is why we are flying so damn high when there is absolutely no terrain deviation whatsoever."
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 612