Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391727 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2625 on: February 14, 2016, 09:32:24 pm »

((Tal should take some points in driving/piloting next time they get stat points, so they can just do it themselves :P))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: February 14, 2016, 09:33:17 pm »

((He'll need points in driving when we start fielding larger drones cause vehicle sized drones use that instead of the personal drone skill.))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: February 14, 2016, 09:48:21 pm »

You wake with a jolt as you feel your Transport settling down. For a moment you were confused, maybe even panicking a little. You swore the caravan was under attack and shit was going down hard, but then you realized that none of your transports were travelling that high in the sky nor are they going that close to the castle.

Reality floods back to you as people starts getting up to unload stuff onto the staging area.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: February 14, 2016, 10:08:35 pm »

Frazz grabs the nearest Heavy Machine Gun (Im pretty sure ones mounted on each transport) and begins spraying the foul beast with lead. Then he realizes theres no beast.
"Crap. And i was getting excited too."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: February 14, 2016, 10:10:34 pm »

((...Were you not paying attention? That's all been retconned out. We're safe.))

Aria grabs he equipment and exits the vehicle. And tries to find Zach.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: February 14, 2016, 10:25:27 pm »

As does Vigil. Fingers cracking beneath his palms.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: February 14, 2016, 10:30:11 pm »

Frazz rubs off the feeling that perhaps physics isn't working very well right now, and then continues lecturing the S.M.'s on the correct way to dispose of a body through usage of various acidic chemicals. The S.M.'s gaze at this paragon of all true MEEHREENS in respect and awe.

After signing several autographs and distributing sample packs of his stims, he heads over to Tal's location.

"So, what is the game plan with this castle? We have any info?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: February 14, 2016, 10:31:38 pm »

Tal considers smacking Frazz upside the head with a rolled up piece of paper for wasting ammo. Frazz shouldn't be in a gunners seat in the first place. He's a chemist. Not a gunner. Tal instead gives Frazz a rolled up piece of paper and tells him to smack the assigned gunner with it for wandering off.

Romes are to be launched and patrolling the area. Lay of the land is to be scanned and cataloged. Sight deviations are to be scanned closely should they appear and alerts should be raised if they appear. Anything that looks like a tunnel or an unnatural bump is to be scanned closely. Imps or derivative creatures are to be scanned for and located if they are present. Spotlights are to be set up. 300 meters in all directions are to be lit at all times. Ground based drones are to be set up in an array and are to watch both the skies and the ground. Artillery is to be stored towards the center of the camp. Ground vehicles are to be arrayed in a circle as a crude fortification around the center. The center should have sufficient room for all flight capable vehicles to land and unload and load gear and personal at once. When flight capable vehicles arrive with gear for prefabs and fortifications, defenses are to be built as follows. Center ring is artillery storage and landing grounds. Habitation modules are to be built against the inside of the central ring's wall. Should camp require evac, personal will be capable of sprinting to the flight capable vehicles relatively easily. Second ring will be supply storage. Wall surrounding second ring will contain primarily anti air emplacements and outward facing anti infantry mounted guns. Third ring will be where the vehicles park. Two entrances. One on each side. The gates are to be possible to be closed. The wall surrounding the third ring will be primarily anti vehicle and infantry mounted weapons facing outwards. Mortars will be present in the second and center walls. There will be a fourth 'wall' primarily consisting of electrified barbed fence, ditches, and general unmanned defensive emplacements.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: February 14, 2016, 10:32:52 pm »

A newly recruited mercenary in a red suit trips onto a wire and causes the fourth wall to short circuit.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: February 14, 2016, 10:34:14 pm »

Frazz rubs off the feeling that perhaps physics isn't working very well right now, and then continues lecturing the S.M.'s on the correct way to dispose of a body through usage of various acidic chemicals. The S.M.'s gaze at this paragon of all true MEEHREENS in respect and awe.

((You arnt 'MARICAN enough. Nor do you have enough guns.))
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: February 14, 2016, 10:35:42 pm »

((You arnt 'MARICAN enough. Nor do you have enough guns.))

((You don't need to be MARICAN (Though that does help). You just need to value glory over human life!))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: February 14, 2016, 10:42:39 pm »

((Nah, you need to value melee above all, for it is the most glorious method of combat. If memory serves right, you have no melee skills. You're no Mehreen. And certainly not respectable or awesome to anyone.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: February 14, 2016, 10:46:18 pm »

((...And certainly not respectable or awesome to anyone.))
((Implying non-melee fighters are not awesome.))
Sigtext!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: February 14, 2016, 10:47:58 pm »

((If I am nearly pure melee, does that mean I am nearly pure awesome?))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: February 14, 2016, 11:05:19 pm »

((I never said i deserved the recognition, its just the SPESS MERHEENS have decided to choose me as their new God.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 612