Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391154 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Attempt to get everybody's positions marked on a HUD minimap.
Look at G17 and inform the squad what has gotten loose.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For the sake of not spreading everyone out too much, Jon was dissecting spikers in G16 along with Frazz. He abandons his workstation and head for the floor's security room as instructed, although he's stuck somewhere in limbo between a non-combatant employee and a combatant employee. Some others give him odd looks, but nobody else abandons their workstation and continued working.

As Tal ordered, Zachery a screen on the Bioengineering lab up for everyone to see while working on linking everyone on the HUD,

The scene playing before you was straight out of a sci-fi horror. On the screen, you could easily spot the large serpentine frame of Denizen-001, still wet and gooey from a very visibly broken large vat tank. The trail leads it directly back to the damaged tank, the Audio made it all the worse as you all hear one doomed woman scream at the top of her lungs when the monster was upon her. Her screams were suddenly silenced as it brought it's scythe arm down and cut the scientist lady in half, the explosion of gore and blood are sickening.

Another scientist at the far corner of the screen popped up from a kicked-over table, firing a pistol that he's got from the nearby emergency cabinet, sparks flies off from the scales of the monster as lead shatters harmlessly against it's scale, it roared a beastly roar at him then shot a large boney spike at the man, piercing him right through the metal table, killing him almost instantly.

Upon closer inspection, Denizen-001 seems somewhat different, it's plates weren't as fully formed into one piece as the one you've remembered. But it's clearly the same type of monster! freshly escaped from it's vat and is on a murdering spree. Those that were unfortunate enough to be close to it were cut down, those who weren't fast enough were shot through,

a great many minds in the bioengineering branch is being snuffed!

Then you see a pair of the floor's security bursts in through the door only to freeze up upon seeing the monster. It roared at leap at them, pouncing and crushing one immediately, the last remaining security screamed and held the trigger on his submachine gun down, sparks and some blood flies as he emptied his magazine at the creature's side point-blank, only to be cut in half as the monster swung it's scythe arm sideways at him, cutting through his shoulders and lobbing off the top half of the man clean through his light security vest.

G17 is not looking good to say the least.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"I really wish they'd let me have the Gauss Rifle."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"First stop is the armory. Gauss Pistol can shatter the door."

"On a different note. LUNE FUCKING DAMNIT! WHY DID THEY THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO TRY CLONING IT?!"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"Alright guys, I'll stay here and give tactical overwatch. Small arms are not going to do anything against it. You saw that SMG firing at it from point blank doing nothing."
Zachary quickly looks for any other escapees before returning to Denizen 001.
He also looks at where his pistol is strapped to his thigh. "I'm going to need a bigger gun too"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We've fought that creature before. An SMG most certainly will not do anything. I'll be seeing about getting everyone a Gauss Pistol as a standard firearm after this."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"I was thinking about that .45 tactical for myself. HE or AP rounds with not too much recoil."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Useless against a Knight. Great against small swarms of Rushers or melee variants."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So as the only cripple here, what can I do?"

It seems like someone wheeled Arthur's bed to be directly facing a wall. Who is this mysterious malefactor?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hold your gun and shoot at the door if 001 manages to make it to this floor and the room. It might buy you and Zachary a few extra seconds of corporal existence."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

"I personally think I would do much better with just my Betsey and other sword." Vigil says as he attaches the much larger one to his back, 'Betsey' at the ready, and gun still in its holster. " I am at least skilled enough to hit a moving target with these. but your the boss, and if you say jump, I will complain the whole way down."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We are going to be combatting what is functionally a baby 001. Melee range is not a valid option here."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"If this is the baby... What was the mummy like?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Larger then a semi truck."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Zach looks for obvious weak points on the video footage. Spots where the armor appears to be thin, spots where the armor is non-existant, etc
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 612