Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391178 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It seems that 001 didn't know the significant of the glowing box thing looking at it and have been making no attempt to destroy the security cameras, it slithers to the Bioengineering's emergency lock-down blast door and uses it's scythe arm to dig deep into the thick metal like a pickaxe, the door's magnetic lock whines and groan as it begin to pull, adding another scythe arm into the door itself and dug deep.

Zach, along with anyone who might still be looking at the screen, realizes that if those scales of 001 weren't fully formed yet, there would be gaps leading your potential bullets to it's hard muscled flesh underneath, looking at it's side it does seems like the SMG actually managed to did a little damage, although 001 probably didn't even notice it. It's armor is less like the thick, almost-invulnerable plates of the former 001 and are more like lighter mesh armor of small scales connected together. It's not going to provide it with the same level of protection but it's still going to be difficult as fuck and with it being lighter and more flexible means the monster will most likely move faster.

Aria's Gauss rifle and other heavier weapons kept from you will be on the Floor's security room and it's attached armory, there's probably more stuff in the main armory but that's several floors above you.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

(For the benefit of those already running towards the armory) "Guys, I think I've located a potential weakness in this big bastard. The scales have large vulnerable gaps between them. That SMG actually did some damage. From the gaps I can see that the plates aren't superman-tier-bullshit, they're thin, designed for flexibility. Which means that whatever mummy looks like, this one's going to be faster than mummy but is still going to hit just as hard if it has the same muscular structure. God damnit watch yourself out there, and if you cant I'm watching you anyway."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

Frazz walks around the corner while complaining to himself

"Ive found three freaking unknown types of parasites in that dragon, and none of them excrete acid, breath fire, make super-stims, or anything else use-"

*Sees Denizen*

"OOh, you look promising!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((...If you see the Denizen without holding a Gauss rifle or equivalent, you are dead. Maybe if he was checking security cameras, if that's a thing he can do?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Well, it doesn't see me. Yet))

Frazz promptly dashes into his new office space and begins construction  of..... something.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Your character. No complaining about the inevitable death if he's anywhere near the Denizen.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Your character. No complaining about the inevitable death if he's anywhere near the Denizen.))

((Don't worry. I don't plan on it.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jon's going to stay on stand-by until Foxhound appears. Unless something wants to kill him in the meantime.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Denizen 001 is still on G17 and is in the process of ripping off the Blast door, so both Jon and Frazz, which is on G16, a different floor, should still be fine for now.

Jon, along with floor G16's gathered floor security were handed the MAG Rifle, in normal circumstances, that would be just about the heaviest thing a corporate security would be allowed to have inside a building, would be enough to handle things such as corporate sabotage to drone invasion, the Armor-piercing rounds is enough to punch through the thin armor plates most combat drones have to shrug off conventional submachine gun rounds.

But somehow, you have a feeling that you're going to need a bigger gun... Jon was also given a protective security vest that's got a protection rating high enough to shrug off a good number of small-cal bullets. You've no idea what you're up against, really. Only that it's probably got something to do with Bioengineering, and the Security on the floor wouldn't let you see the Cameras yet.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Frazz emerges from his office, clutching in rubber gloved hands what appears to be a sharp metal pole with wires attached. Both wires are attached to a nearby power outlet, with a circuit breaker in the middle in the "off" position.

Note: ((This seems like something you could totally rig up in 4 seconds in a laboratory. I just hope the shock doesn't kill it. Frazz needs his pets alive))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Alright, just checking: You know this will get your character killed, right? You can still try, but you will die.))
Sigtext!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Frazz's going to have to either wait for Denizen 001, who he somehow knows of it's pressence, to climb up to G16 instead of moving further down to G18, or he have to go down there himself, in which he'll need to re-attach the wires to a new outlet since the lines won't be long enough to reach a floor down unless he somehow manage to cut a hole right through the floor and leads straight down to the Bioengineering lab.

*Edit
And you're trying to attack this thing,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

with what is essentially a suped up cattleprod powered by a wall electric outlet in an attempt to stun it. Right?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 03:21:36 pm by vkiNm »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

((What happens if that armor doesn't conduct electricity? Your char is as good as dead))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((A simple glance shows tons of unprotected muscle. Also, i don't intend to get close. When it goes down a floor, ill hit it from upstairs through a hole in the floor. Failing that, its still one floor down. Also, if this fails Frazz will (Grudgingly) resort to firearms. Or running away screaming. Maybe both.))

Edit: Knows of its presence??? Its destroying the entire floor below me!!! Also, the electronic shock is a good idea as any. Pretty much anything seizes when exposed to 500 amps.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Vigil will just wait for his group to get ready to leave the room.
"We should probably get helmets with a built in mapping system and HUD, when we get to the armory."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 612