Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Picture 3 - This Exhibit is Closed - GAME OVER SCUM VICTORY!  (Read 47280 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Picture 3 - Day 3 - Ben Drowned
« Reply #405 on: August 31, 2015, 04:45:04 am »

Absent of any other information I'm inclined to hang Teneb today: if he flips town then collectively town use our night actions to ensure the game isn't lost tomorrow.

Reasons why I believe Deus: 1. Scum-Deus would have little incentive to clear me and no way of knowing that I'm not a 3rd party. 2. Teneb was one of the players I found most suspicious on prior days.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 31, 2015, 05:14:09 am »

Just had a shower, where all real thinking occurs, and it's so clear now!

Deus spent all of D2 defending me. Check back yourself. Why? Because he had a town clear on me.

Let's not fullclaim right now, that's what the scum team want!

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 31, 2015, 07:06:14 am »

Jack, flabort's picture was revealed twice at the start of today. Did you use your inspect on him?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 31, 2015, 10:03:22 am »

Jack, flabort's picture was revealed twice at the start of today. Did you use your inspect on him?
Deus: Yes, as he requested.
I didn't challenge you because my case on him was already out there. If people didn't agree with me, it was their own decision.
How far do you think players should go to convince others of their cases?

Why this list of people in particular? Why didn't you mention DA, who also had a vote on him?
TDS: I was listing those who had, immediately before or after I moved my vote, two votes on them.  Anyway, I asked you a question.  Answer.

Jack, was there anything distinctive about the way you were blocked (I was blocked in a very unusual way)?
NQT: I asked Persus to reveal his face, and failed to do so.  Almost exact words from the PM.  So, probably not the same block.

I was the one who blocked you, as I think you are third party.
Teneb: You have never mentioned this belief before in this game.  When did you come to believe NQT is a third party?  Why?  Why never bring this up until now?

NQT is right that Deus's play is consistent with his claim.  Teneb's play is rather less consistent with Teneb's claim, too.

This does help me break out of the trap of having too many town reads and no clear leading scum read.  Teneb.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 31, 2015, 10:23:45 am »

I was the one who blocked you, as I think you are third party.
Teneb: You have never mentioned this belief before in this game.  When did you come to believe NQT is a third party?  Why?  Why never bring this up until now?
Because I was more focused on trying to spot scum. Third parties can be bad for town, yes, but not as much as scum.

Scum like Deus Asmoth, that buddied up to NQT in D2 so he could fakeclaim inspects.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Picture 3 - Day 2 - Goblin Christmas
« Reply #410 on: August 31, 2015, 11:07:08 pm »

Votecount:
Tiruin -
Teneb - Jack AT, notquitethere, Deus Asmoth
TheDarkStar -
Deus Asmoth - Teneb
FallacyofUrist -
Jack AT - 
notquitethere -

Not voting: FallacyofUrist, Tiruin, TheDarkStar
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 01, 2015, 01:14:13 am »

Teneb, how does your claim that I was buddying NQT line up with the fact that he was one of the only people suspicious of me for it?

Jack, I guess that would come down to personal preference. As long as someone seems more like town than scum to me and the situation isn't critical, I guess I'm fine with leaving people to make up their own minds.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 01, 2015, 08:42:17 pm »

Deus and TDS: You helped lynch Tawarochir.  What did you think of my reason for unvoting him?  Why did you not challenge my reason?

Anyway, I asked you a question.  Answer.

Where did you do this? I've looked through this thread a few times and I can't find where it is.

I'm going to vote for Teneb for now, since it's possibly LYLO and I trust Deus more than Teneb. If Teneb flips town, I can take action to make sure that the town doesn't immediately lose.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: September 01, 2015, 08:46:54 pm »

Tiruin, Fallacy, what do you think of the two up for the chop?

Does anyone have anything else they wanted to say today? This has taken all the air out of the day's discussion.

There are still three scum players. Assuming Teneb flips scum, I suggest we try and disrupt Tiruin, Fallacy, and TDS tonight as scum is two out of those three.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 01, 2015, 09:19:58 pm »

Tiruin, Fallacy, what do you think of the two up for the chop?

Does anyone have anything else they wanted to say today? This has taken all the air out of the day's discussion.

There are still three scum players. Assuming Teneb flips scum, I suggest we try and disrupt Tiruin, Fallacy, and TDS tonight as scum is two out of those three.

The scum could have bussed one of their allies. Also, I can't be blocked. Also, my role requires that I take action tonight at the latest.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Picture 3 - Day 2 - Goblin Christmas
« Reply #415 on: September 01, 2015, 11:08:26 pm »

Votecount:
Tiruin -
Teneb - Jack AT, notquitethere, Deus Asmoth, TheDarkStar
TheDarkStar -
Deus Asmoth - Teneb
FallacyofUrist -
Jack AT - 
notquitethere -

Not voting: FallacyofUrist, Tiruin

Tiruin hasn't been active again...

Day ends 9 PM PST 9/2/2015. ~24 hours.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 02, 2015, 01:02:51 am »

Deus and TDS: You helped lynch Tawarochir.  What did you think of my reason for unvoting him?  Why did you not challenge my reason?
Where did you do this? I've looked through this thread a few times and I can't find where it is.
TDS: Here, top of the post.

Because I was more focused on trying to spot scum. Third parties can be bad for town, yes, but not as much as scum.
Teneb: You didn't answer all my questions.  When did you come to your belief and why?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 02, 2015, 02:29:25 am »

Extend this!

NQT. (Actually going with DA but I'm placing this because I'm still bitter towards you NQT -_-)

Guys, I'm fullclaiming as Princess Mononoke. My auto (1-shot) was a block to kills which wipes my vote--I am posting in brevity due to the poor condition of net in my area. My other ability is a tracking skill--thanks to my pet wolfie, I am untraceable by any watcher.

Teneb visited NQT last night [and that's all I got...]. And I targeted NQT because seriously, NQT. You're playing like a blatant magnet which you use when to elicit emotional or superficial reactions from people--especially with the lacking depth of thought and detail you put into your ideas. (Notes from offline peeks--though I couldn't login because the only time I did such...was right before disconnections happened :v Love Philippine net.)

"I suggest we all follow my targets" When your targets are merely based on a very lopsided analysis of 'Who I suspect is scum'.
Something very few called you out on -_-

@Teneb: Why didn't you (or anyone else, seeing D2 thoughts and interactions), just ASK ZU regarding the votecount instead of jumping on assumption to conclude that even votes-without-substance are counted?
Now take my position--I just got the info that I lost my auto. I inferred that I was either targeted by a kill, or someone either stole my auto, or wiped it. I went with the foremost idea and stated it out--with the intent of seeing the depth of others' regard about it.
...Nobody did anything else other than poke me post-ZU count (also with a vote -.- Seemingly, a pressure vote.)

We have one page of discussion and nobody is poking those who are generically placing their voices out here? Apologies for my brevity (and assuming) but SERIOUSLY!?

Absent of any other information I'm inclined to hang Teneb today: if he flips town then collectively town use our night actions to ensure the game isn't lost tomorrow.

Reasons why I believe Deus: 1. Scum-Deus would have little incentive to clear me and no way of knowing that I'm not a 3rd party. 2. Teneb was one of the players I found most suspicious on prior days.
Just had a shower, where all real thinking occurs, and it's so clear now!

Deus spent all of D2 defending me. Check back yourself. Why? Because he had a town clear on me.

Let's not fullclaim right now, that's what the scum team want!
While the reasoning is considerable and meritorious, I should ask why you're concluding before investigating (by word) the person in question instead.
It's so clear indeed! However have you considered that, with a bout of dutiful skepticism, that even scum can do such as a plan in advance? Is all D2 your only basis for validity of your trust in him?

I'm wary of your persuasive skills in this game, NQT, given the amount of detail and level of quality your play is coming off as [esp. in regard to how you suspected the 'scumteam', when if not taken literally--is more like a smokescreen x_x]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 02, 2015, 02:32:23 am »

Spoiler: Also can I OOC this :3 (click to show/hide)

To reword my bitterness to NQT:
*grumble grumble* You're better than this. :'(

Bout of emotional logic over--due to seeing the time limit [dohoho emotional lapse in just a few minutes :V], DA.

Could I ask why the cop only gives one of his targets instead of all of his targets in this somewhat specifically important day that the cop decides to give out the cop's results?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 02, 2015, 02:35:14 am »

Wait, reread. missed the idea that DA investigated NQT -.-

...Still am very suspicious (not so much anymore on the investigation part and excluding my previous post) on the details as of now. it really feels like something's either so wrong, or I'm too tired and misinterpreting what I'm analyzing given that it is confusing how scum would block NQT (since that's all cleared :V) and...eh.

...Just extend please. >_> For the sake of discussion. A cop claim is a very strong incentive, as it assumes exactness and specificity of result. I am neutral towards DA, as I haven't covered his whole everything lately, but...am unsure what to make of my results + his results + all the other results given.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31