Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44

Author Topic: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)  (Read 44262 times)

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)
« Reply #210 on: August 08, 2015, 02:13:49 pm »

Continue searching the cargo bay.

With three crew members in tight formation, they begin to search the gloomy Cargo Bay. Each noise is a threat and every mind-created shape dissipates back into the Fear that created them. Patterns in the darkness begin to form and disappear as adrenaline pumps through the party's beating hearts.

However, after many minutes of searching all perceivable space, no entity great or small has been discovered.

Helga are the deploys for the solar arrays operational? If so, deploy them. Once we are above 25% power start reactivating all functioning systems.

HELGA: All Solar Arrays are operational. However they are inefficient and have suffered damage.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 08, 2015, 02:17:31 pm »

Tony shielded his eyes from the bright light. Should have grabbed sunglasses or something.

This is definately not Titan. Not even goddamn close. The closest nebula to Sol is more than a thousand light years away.

Tony attempts to determine whether the nebula looks familiar in any way.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #212 on: August 08, 2015, 02:19:07 pm »

Hmmm, and starting the engine would return power? Can you do so remotely Helga?
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 08, 2015, 02:20:58 pm »

Hmmm, and starting the engine would return power? Can you do so remotely Helga?

HELGA: I can do that. However, due to damage to Engine Pods, there is a 91.4% chance this would be an unstable ignition and cause a large implosion.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 08, 2015, 02:22:58 pm »

"Alright, I'm going to grab the stuff so that I can repair the engine. That'll hopefully buy us some time and help us get life support up and running, and start repairing the essentials. If someone could cart around the supplies for me, that'd be great.

Conrad dashes into the cargo room from the main breathable section, getting the tools needed to fix the breaches and such, taking it easy on his recently relocated shoulder.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 08, 2015, 02:22:58 pm »

Alright, don't do that. Given our current power usage, how much power time do we have left?
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #216 on: August 08, 2015, 02:25:46 pm »

Being in the Cargo Bay from before, Tommy would hear people enter the Cargo Bay. He would use the Bedlamp in his hand to see who it is.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 08, 2015, 02:28:56 pm »

Alright, don't do that. Given our current power usage, how much power time do we have left?

HELGA: Due to door and lighting usage ((I've forgotten the word for things... auxiliary items? Fuck)), power consumption is sporadic. On average we are using 3.2% an hour. The large majority of power consumption is being drained by sleeper pod ((Word again... continued support)).

"Alright, I'm going to grab the stuff so that I can repair the engine. That'll hopefully buy us some time and help us get life support up and running, and start repairing the essentials. If someone could cart around the supplies for me, that'd be great.

Conrad dashes into the cargo room from the main breathable section, getting the tools needed to fix the breaches and such, taking it easy on his recently relocated shoulder.

The tools you need to repair the breaches are typically stored in Engineering. To access that however, you would need to equip a Spacesuit to enter the vacuum.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 08, 2015, 02:29:29 pm »

Emma hears someone enter the cargo bay, and turns towards the noise. "Who's tha-"

Before she finishes talking, something pushes by her shoulder, and she quickly turns towards whatever pushed past her, blindly stabbing at it with her pike.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 08, 2015, 02:31:09 pm »

Emma hears someone enter the cargo bay, and turns towards the noise. "Who's tha-"

Before she finishes talking, something pushes by her shoulder, and she quickly turns towards whatever pushed past her, blindly stabbing at it with her pike.

((Authenticated Game Knowledge.))

Whatever was there, is gone. Your pike did nothing but thin air.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 08, 2015, 02:35:28 pm »

To the three who are in the cargo bay, if you don't find anything soon, get out of there. I have a bad feeling about us not being able to find it. Helga, do you think you could assist them in locating the unidentified life form?[/color

(Also, if you haven't checked out the OOC please do so. There is a motion to vote on the color coding of posts by unit type.)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 08, 2015, 02:39:12 pm »

A tall standing man in underalls clears his throat before turning on his comm.
“Attention fellow crew members,” Muslim speaks loudly into the his comm. “This is Dr. Macdougall-Patel here, and if anyone is in need of medical attention please feel free to call me for help. I’m currently in the Pod Room.”
He then sits against the wall and closes his eyes.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 08, 2015, 02:41:11 pm »

Emma slowly backs away, whatever brushed past her is nowhere to be seen. She looks at the other two and says, "We should get out of here." Emma slowly backs towards the door, watching her surroundings for any sign of the life form.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 08, 2015, 02:42:58 pm »

Catherine touches a hand to her forehead, just noticing the pain. "Yes ma'am."

Follow.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 08, 2015, 02:44:36 pm »

To the three who are in the cargo bay, if you don't find anything soon, get out of there. I have a bad feeling about us not being able to find it. Helga, do you think you could assist them in locating the unidentified life form?

HELGA: The unauthorized life signature is currently in the Cargo Hold.

Emma slowly backs away, whatever brushed past her is nowhere to be seen. She looks at the other two and says, "We should get out of here." Emma slowly backs towards the door, watching her surroundings for any sign of the life form.

Nothing out of the norm happens as your team backs out of the room - except a possible, quiet sound of a thump or clang, as if something had dropped to the floor in the Cargo Hold.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44