Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is enough to kill a character in my game?

An entire magazine of AR bullets emptied into your chest.
The above, but with a shotgun blast to the back of the head
The above, but also with a bullet to the face.
Neither.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: Roll to Assassinate -- The Infiltration 4/6  (Read 17081 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Assassinate -- A cheeky/edgy game where you kill various peeps. 6/6
« Reply #150 on: September 07, 2015, 01:12:47 pm »

Oh, forgot about the love point. And since I don't have any other ideas than saving my guy at the moment:

How about making it so that the bullet that hit me actually ricocheted off my kukri, then bounced off something different and lobotomized one or more guards?
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 12, 2015, 05:47:42 am »

Okay, turn finally up, sorry for delay.

Oh, forgot about the love point. And since I don't have any other ideas than saving my guy at the moment:

How about making it so that the bullet that hit me actually ricocheted off my kukri, then bounced off something different and lobotomized one or more guards?
While being treated, you notice something weird. Your kukri is slightly bent. While that fact would probably not matter to you, when you realize that your wound is actually a small cut and a bit bruise. While wondering where the bullet went, you hear something slumping behind the line of the guards.  One of them falls to his knees, and some blood trickles down his face. He has a bullet wound, right between his left eye and his nose. It's not bleeding overly, but he seems very calm and... braindead? His wounds don't bleed overly, but he is completely unresponsive. Huh.

apply medikit to Steve, and try to identify the damage.
[11]Oh god, he is going to die, you can't help him! Oh the humanity... wait. Why is that wound... Oh. You realize that what you once thought was a bullet wound, was only a deep bruise and a small puncture wound. Awkward. Did Steve wear a vest or something? Oh well, it seems that it's fine, the lucky git.

"Ow. Didn't expect him to do that."

Get treated. Keep my shotgun at the ready to shoot any of the remaining guards if they try doing something unwise.
Huh. Lucky you, then. What were the chances? Anyway, you feel much better now that you know you're not going to die, so you get up. Your ribs are fine, and the gerries are too terrified to move, so you're kinda sad you won't blow one up with a shotgun.

Order one of the guards my size to take off his uniform. Then I put it on.
One of them grabs a folded uniform lying on the floor and throws it to you. You deftly grab it in the air and change. The clothes fit you almost perfectly. The problem may be with the big rifle you're carrying, as it is quite suspicious and hard to hide.

Hide in the sewer.
Meh, not worth the risk. You grab the cover, slip into the sewer and put the heavy, iron hatch over your head. The sewer itself is very, very spacious, so that's not an issue. [4] Suddenly, you hear whispers over your head. It seems thay have found your hiding place.
You can run deeper into the sewer or you can try to fight.

Alright, open fire. Try to fire as rapidly as possible, take out the whole group before they find cover.

Curse the entry team under my breath for being terrible at stealth.

[59] 'Fucking morons' you say to yourself before firing the AWM into the breast of the officer. The .338 Magnum bullet stays true to it's course, as it devastates his chest and rips his lungs into tiny, shrivelled shreds. His men stop dead in their tracks, and make for an easy target, as they gasp, scream and point to their dying superior. You pull the bolt of the rifle and fire into the head of the least distraught one. [23] You fumbled a bit when you pulled the trigger, and as a result, the shot didn't hit the head, but pierced the shoulders and into the liver and the heart of the soldier. You repeat the action once again, and fire into the back of the third man, who instead of shouting in shock and awe, turned to running away. [44] The bullet hits him in the abdomen, right in the middle, ripping the intestine into a mess, fracturing the spine and nervous tissue and filling his colon with blood. The last guard falls to his knees and puts his hands in front of him, as if he's asking you for mercy.

If the door has a keyhole, look through it. If not, head back to the group, and upon hearing gunfire, draw my pistol.
You look through the keyhole, and you see two men with large bulletproof vests and Mini Uzis. They look like mercenaries, and you suspect they are guarding deeper parts of the mansion. They are discussing forming a union, retirement (the one on the left has to work only two days more before retiring), children (the one the left has six lovable kids), future (the one on the left will move to a beautiful cottage
in the countryside with his family) and health (the one on the left apparently actually doesn't have prostate cancer).

Statuses:

Spoiler: Hawk132/Steve (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Andres/Jack (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: conein/Marco (click to show/hide)

I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 12, 2015, 05:54:59 am »

Shoot them. Go for headshots.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 12, 2015, 09:03:55 am »

Walk through the door like I belong here, and greet the men "Hello the- Wait, why aren't you two getting ready for the party? You promised that you would help me have THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! But your here, not getting ready, did you forget to take a day off again?"
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 09:45:13 am by Hiddenleafguy »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 12, 2015, 09:16:35 am »

Walk through the door like I belong here, and greet the men "Hello the- Wait, why aren't you two getting ready for the party? You promised that you would help me have THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! But your here, not getting ready, did you forget to take a day off again?"
((I'll be really surprised if that works.))
One of them grabs a folded uniform lying on the floor and throws it to you. You deftly grab it in the air and change. The clothes fit you almost perfectly. The problem may be with the big rifle you're carrying, as it is quite suspicious and hard to hide.
((Tomasque's character doesn't have a rifle. I'll post my action later.))

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 12, 2015, 11:15:22 am »

So how many people are left?

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2015, 11:41:17 am »

You mean the guys we just took captive? If so, no idea there were 4 awake and 5 napping, we killed all the awake ones and one of the napping ones got a bullet to the gut, so he's probably bleeding out/bled out already. There's also that one guy that got lobotomized.

So there are 3 people in good condition, 1 braindead and 1 probably dead.

Of course, I might've miscounted.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2015, 12:45:33 pm »

((Tomasque's character doesn't have a rifle. I'll post my action later.))

I hate myself soo much.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 13, 2015, 01:50:50 am »

Is there any of that surveillance/control stuff here that I asked about?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 13, 2015, 04:53:01 am »

So huh...

do something useful

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 13, 2015, 07:22:27 am »

Steve looks at the captives for a while and says "Okay people, we can't really have you conscious, so I will knock you all down. I'm sure you don't mind. I mean, it beats being dead, right?"

Knock out all of our captives, then wait for a while just in case someone wants to do something with them. After the wait (and assuming someone doesn't want to use them in some way), slit all of their throats. Leave the lobotomized one alive. I like that one.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 13, 2015, 10:16:15 am »

Is there any of that surveillance/control stuff here that I asked about?
No. This is more of a break room, like I said earlier.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 13, 2015, 10:56:01 am »

I just realized that the guards may know something interesting.

Quick! Someone good at talking interrogate the guards before Steve kills them!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 13, 2015, 12:12:59 pm »

I just realized that the guards may know something interesting.

Quick! Someone good at talking interrogate the guards before Steve kills them!
I interrogate the guards.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2015, 04:11:04 pm »

Playergamer, action please.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16