Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is enough to kill a character in my game?

An entire magazine of AR bullets emptied into your chest.
The above, but with a shotgun blast to the back of the head
The above, but also with a bullet to the face.
Neither.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16

Author Topic: Roll to Assassinate -- The Infiltration 4/6  (Read 17074 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Assassinate -- A cheeky/edgy game where you kill various peeps. 6/6
« Reply #135 on: September 03, 2015, 12:17:14 pm »

Avery begins checking for cameras or guards, noting how many doors there are.
As far as you can see, there is only this one door on the right with a big window next to it. Apart from that, the corridor turns left soon after that, probably leading to the deeper innards of the mansion. Your companions enter the security room and muffled screams come from inside soon afterwards. You ignore them, and scout ahead. You see what's around the corner, and you spot a heavy wooden door, suggesting entering the hall room, a part of the palace proper. You come closer to it, and hear a quiet conversation on the other side. Suddenly you hear a quiet bang behind you. Most likely the people on the other side haven't heard anything, but maybe they dismissed it as something heavy falling down or other irrelevant stuff. Not that bad, then.

Go down and remove the body. Go back to the rooftop when I'm done.
You sprint down haphazardly, and run straight towards the alley and make it there before the cop's buddies do. You take out the body out of the dumpster, [74] and showing a quick wit, use some gadgets from the toolbox as a improvised crowbar to remove a manhole cover, throw the body down a sewer. Suddenly, you hear a nervous conversation and some sighs from near the corner. It seems that the searchers have spotted the blood that covered the pavement and building walls. You distinctly realize you have four ways to deal with the incoming police. You could hop in the sewer with the body, pretend to be a hobo, hiding in the alleyway, or just popping the four of these losers a few extra holes in their heads.

Draw a bead on whoever is closest to the team, and wait. Don't want to fire unless its the only option.
[68] You aim up and prepare to fire for the leader's center mass, and notice that he is hailing the guards that previously stood guard near the door. As he obviously receives no response from his now-deceased friends, he speeds up his step, maybe worried for their wellbeing, or maybe just preparing the scene for the greatest scolding in a decade.

Go inside security room before everyone else. If there are any guards there at all, say that I went in here because I took off my uniform (it was uncomfortable) and left it here. If there is only one guard, strangle him with my garrote as I pass behind him. If there is more than one guard, look around, "fail" to find my uniform, and go back out and tell my teammates how many are inside. If they jump in and attack, aid them with my gun skills. Aim for the head. Once it's all over, try to figure out what the security room exactly sees/controls and try to locate our target using it's capabilities.
[92] You perk up, brush off, tell your pals to wait for a minute and push the door inside. You see four men sitting near a desk, drinking coffee, talking and playing cards. They are in full uniform, and they look very surprised when you step in. They say something in German, something you don't understand. You start speaking in English, explaining that you're one of the new mercs hired to protect the place, and that you're looking for stuff you could have left here. They raise some eyebrows and say:

"Well, this station is for, uh, how you say... locals? I thought you foreigners had your own station upsairs. Besides, walking without uniform will get you arrested, you know. You should have asked the guys at the gate for access, but well, too bad. As long as you just backtrack there, I think you should be fine."

You notice also that there are five men and women in guard's uniforms napping on the couches, probably to get some rest before their rounds outside. You thank them and step outside, and seeing you leave, the rest of the team slash Avery, who went off somewhere, pull out their guns and walk for the door. You quietly inform them of the number of men inside, but they don't seem discouraged from going in. You take the first spot on the wa yin and take your gun out and hide it behind your back. You walk back inside the room and hear the following from two of the table guys that were looking away from the door before aiming for their pals' heads.

"Seltsam."
"Verdächtig."

After the door is opened, rush in and kill any guards who might be inside with a combination of kukri and knives. Strangle the last one.
try to open the door. Try the key, try lockpicking, try something.

[83] - Tomasque
[9] - Hawk132
[88] - conein
[94 - 10] - Conscious Guards

You all barge in. Kosmeyiik lands a devastating shot, as a bullet tears into the side of the mouth of an unsuspecting guard, ripping off his jaw and blinding him as bone fragments delve into his eyes, then fires into the back of the head of another one. This time the bullet went right through his neck. The dying man grabbed his destroyed throat, and turned around in agony, letting the Slovak mercenary to end the man's miserable existence with a snapshot to the forehead, the armor piercing bullet going right through his face, leaving a small hole in his head, but enough damage to completely annihilate his brain.

Marco, on the other hand, goes rather for quantity than quality of his shots, as he puts three bullets into the nape of a completely surprised securityman. Steve rushing in, for fun rather than because of logic slices the dead man's head off. Marco looks mighty dissapointed in him, and shows that by firing a bullet in the final guard's shoulder before Steve lounged at him with his knife.

Steve does what he does best, and he does a bumrush on the unsuspecting men, decapitating one of them. The britishman didn't exactly realize that this attack was pointless, as the man was already dead by the hands of the Italian mercenary. Instead on pondering about the futility of this all, though, he just tried to leap onto the wounded guard that Marco shot earlier. Unlike the other ones Steven has killed today, though, this one was a bit different. Instead of just being massacred by him, he flipped the table over and fired a bullet at Steve.
Both Kosmeyiik and Marco instantly fire around four shots each into him, but Steve is stilllying on the ground with a bullet in him.

Damage Roll: [26]

[85] The guardsmen and guardswomen that were sleeping, all woke on the sound of the gunshot. They leapt up, and one of them shouts
"ANGRIFF!"
before receiving a grievous gut-shot to encourage silence. The other awoken guards put their arms up and don't show any aggresion towards you. For now, the Slovak is keeping the remainder of the guards on gunpoint while Marco checks up on his wounded assosciate. He is not bleeding overly, and is still conscious, so that is at least a good sign, although internal damage may still be deadly.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Hawk132/Steve (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Andres/Jack (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: conein/Marco (click to show/hide)

((A love point from me to the person that will spot the stealth pun in this turn.))
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 03:53:23 pm by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 03, 2015, 12:43:29 pm »

Didnt spot the pun. Piss.

apply medikit to Steve, and try to identify the damage.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 03, 2015, 12:56:44 pm »

"Ow. Didn't expect him to do that."

Get treated. Keep my shotgun at the ready to shoot any of the remaining guards if they try doing something unwise.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 03, 2015, 01:09:26 pm »

Order one of the guards my size to take off his uniform. Then I put it on.

The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 03, 2015, 03:56:44 pm »

Made the pun a bit more obvious to the people using non-default skins. Warning: the pun is really stealthy. And not really funny. And possibly visual. And German.

Also, Hawk, that gunshot wound isn't the "Ow" type. It's "You actually might die next turn, ouch" type. You had shit luck this turn.

Other stuff: I am curious about your opinion of changing the skill system.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 03, 2015, 04:04:47 pm »

Also, Hawk, that gunshot wound isn't the "Ow" type. It's "You actually might die next turn, ouch" type. You had shit luck this turn.
Steve doesn't care. He's crazy, man.
Other stuff: I am curious about your opinion of changing the skill system.
Might be worth trying out.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 03, 2015, 04:40:09 pm »

Well, I always sucked at solving things, and i even tried translating the text. I failed.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 03, 2015, 05:01:09 pm »

Hide in the sewer.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 03, 2015, 05:08:08 pm »

"Strange."

"Suspiciously."

"ATTACK!"

I don't get the joke.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 03, 2015, 05:21:28 pm »

Wait a second. Those are Germany's flag colors.

"Seltsam."
"Verdächtig."
"ANGRIFF!"

Spoiler: Flag. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 05:23:25 pm by Hawk132 »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 03, 2015, 06:07:12 pm »

Alright, open fire. Try to fire as rapidly as possible, take out the whole group before they find cover.

Curse the entry team under my breath for being terrible at stealth.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 03, 2015, 06:22:31 pm »

If the door has a keyhole, look through it. If not, head back to the group, and upon hearing gunfire, draw my pistol.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 04, 2015, 03:52:24 am »

I had thought about the flag, but I didnt really remember the flag's colours. Also possibly the worst pun ever, 1/10

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 04, 2015, 03:58:34 am »

Wait a second. Those are Germany's flag colors.

"Seltsam."
"Verdächtig."
"ANGRIFF!"

Spoiler: Flag. (click to show/hide)

Hawk, you got it. You win a love point from me, how do you want to spend it? The more ridonkoulous or awesome the thing you request is, the more likely you'll get it.

And I still love you conein, even if you don't want to kissy-kissy. There will be more love point opportunities in the future, though.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 04:00:46 am by SaberToothTiger »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 07, 2015, 11:57:26 am »

Okay, everyone, sorry for the inactivity. I'm afraid that no matter what I though earlier, I'll only be able to update the game on the weekends. It's not dead, but school takes precedence over it.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16