Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: You are Vase-thulu! Rise of the Elder Gods Edition [SG]  (Read 15523 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Vase-thulu! Rise of the Elder Gods Edition [SG]
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2015, 08:53:53 pm »

Put Hastur in a frilly dress.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2015, 08:54:45 pm »

Put Hastur in a frilly dress.
YES.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2015, 08:57:19 pm »

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2015, 09:17:54 pm »

what

Punch Hastur in the face.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2015, 11:04:41 pm »

Dress, face, millions of shards in his back.

Then we're two Old Ones.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2015, 11:14:49 pm »

A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2015, 06:13:37 am »

I agree with dress squad over there!

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
I do stuff, I guess

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2015, 10:39:30 am »

Cthulhu lies sleeping inside the influence of the million shards. His very will is almost akin to that of a poke of a stick with a marshmallow as its tip.

"You! What have you done! I should have ended you where you stood when you summoned me!"

Hastur conjures a razor wind almost instantaneously, the moment he exclaimed in rage. You briefly ponder whether Hastur really cared about his half-brother Cthulhu or if said rage is because of you growing a bit too powerful.

Powerful in fact, with every word you sing the world ebbs and flows. Your very gestures are the tidal waves crashing into each and every building within reach. You roar, and reality shatters. Wow, Cthulhu is really powerful.

The razor wind hits you, but it does nothing. Cthulhu's hide is resilient. You retaliate by ordering your starspawn to grab a hold of Hastur, to which he is temporarily stunned by your attack. In an instant, using Cthulhu's empowered spellcasting, you mold each stray shard that was prepared to flechette into Hastur into rolls of 3M's Nextel Ceramic Fabric. Normally, you would be incapable of doing that, but sapping power directly from Cthulhu grants you eons of knowledge and massive worlds of magic power. You boastfully proclaim:

You, Hastur, are a toy and you are mine to play with! With these, I dress and bind thee to my will!

You then send each roll towards Hastur, each giving a meaningful swerve so as to create the most fanciful gigantic dress you've ever laid your eyes upon. A look that could only be summarized as "Oh crap" can be seen from the gruesome visage of Hastur, but as your fabrics reach his wispy tentacled body, it surprisingly goes slack.

In mid-air, where your cloth should have wrapped a gigantic elder god, a human-sized anomaly stands still. It seems to be wearing a business attire.

"Not today, my dear avatar. I still haven't had enough fun yet. Hmm..."

A rift in reality opens, and right in front of you is a jaeger that almost matches you in height. It is none other than Gipsy Danger, painted in an all-black and red regalia, with a suspicious aura emanating from it. You believe it to be more than radiation. You believe it to be none other than Nyarlathotep's aura itself.

Loudspeakers announce, "This isn't even my true form! Gahahahaha!"

Gipsy Danger lunges at you.

From the distance, it seems Hastur has been displaced into the building where the businessman (Nyarlathotep) once stood, watching. Not relenting, he immediately goes after you. You have missed your chance to punch the Yellow King in the face. Damn.

What do you do?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2015, 12:42:40 pm »

Dress the mech!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2015, 03:35:29 pm »

Call upon our dear friend Randolph "Yog-Sothoth" Carter to sort this out
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2015, 04:33:15 pm »

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2015, 04:40:49 pm »

I don't even know what to say.
Regards,
Dampe

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2015, 08:07:46 am »

+1
+1
this please
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7