Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 264

Author Topic: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]  (Read 95783 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]
« Reply #3525 on: November 02, 2015, 10:22:19 am »

Sen reverts to her normal, human looking form, "Earth. The Voidling is dead. And what about you? Who are you?"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: November 02, 2015, 11:46:43 am »

Skyflame claims the golden bracers, expanding her horde, before reverting to Melinda.

"Oh right, you were still alife."

She proceeds to fire her handgun at Alucards face, point-blank. After the "defeated" Bartimaeus going Amok, she is not risking another "defeated" enemy  to remain alife.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3527 on: November 02, 2015, 11:52:11 am »

A magical shield, born of panic, rose and deflected the bullet as his hand glowed.
 "Wait. I can explain... it's all hazy, the memories, but I can explain."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: November 02, 2015, 11:55:40 am »

"Yeah whatever."

Melinda fires another bullet.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: November 02, 2015, 11:58:10 am »

Pa-tink, another deflected bullet accompanied by satisfying sparks.
 "He changed me, he manipulated me. Whatever I did, in the demiplane I created, was not of my own accord. I swear it!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: November 02, 2015, 12:02:37 pm »

"Well... I suppose I know someone who could make use of you and keep you out of trouble. If I may suggest it."

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: November 02, 2015, 12:04:24 pm »

Skyflame claims the golden bracers, expanding her horde, before reverting to Melinda.

"Oh right, you were still alife."

She proceeds to fire her handgun at Alucards face, point-blank. After the "defeated" Bartimaeus going Amok, she is not risking another "defeated" enemy  to remain alife.
((*hoard
I hate to be that guy but I have to be))
thincake

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: November 02, 2015, 12:08:10 pm »

"Blah blah, Saddam threathened to kill my family, blah blah, it was my only option in life, blah blah. You meddled with forces that even "The necronomicon for dummies" clearly states should not be meddled with, gace the consequences and die fast and painless, or should I cook you in that armor?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: November 02, 2015, 12:09:57 pm »

"Enough! You got your reward and will probably get another one soon. Go put it in your room and grab a beer. Kitchen is stocked full of it." Sen looks back at Alucard, "And what proof do you have that it was because of the Voidling that you did this?"
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: November 02, 2015, 12:11:49 pm »

"Stop meddling. This guy is taking an easy way out, and I will not have it."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: November 02, 2015, 12:18:15 pm »

"Enough! You got your reward and will probably get another one soon. Go put it in your room and grab a beer. Kitchen is stocked full of it." Sen looks back at Alucard, "And what proof do you have that it was because of the Voidling that you did this?"
"The only proof I have is my word. He is mad, he wanted the Worldslayer for himself."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: November 02, 2015, 12:21:09 pm »

"If everyone who claimed he was controled got off free for his "word", nobody would ever be guilty of anything."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: November 02, 2015, 12:32:21 pm »

Durah inspects her nails.
"I feel like I'm being ignored."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: November 02, 2015, 01:50:13 pm »

"Then take a blood oath, with a demon. Swear upon your very soul that it was not you that wanted this." Sen transforms back into her demonic form, offering her hand to Alucard.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: November 02, 2015, 01:53:16 pm »

"You guys really are ignoring me. You... perras."
Durah says suddenly speaking spanish.
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 264