Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [SG] Vampires:Agents of the Apocalypse  (Read 1871 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
[SG] Vampires:Agents of the Apocalypse
« on: July 14, 2015, 06:09:49 pm »

In this world, you should very much fear the shadows and the night. Human abominations called Vampires reside within. Monsters in human skin, they destroy and corrupt all that they touch, and this is not getting to the dark magics that each and everyone of them hold. Each vampire is of a House, and none of them are in anyway beneficial to humanity.

• The House of Conquest: They could be possibly considered the most benevolent of the vampires, don't ever mistake this mercy for actual kindness. The vampires of Conquest wish to enslave the Human race in vampiric utopias, and they will put down anyone who gets in their way. Never listen to them or look into their glowing white eyes, for once they dominate your mind, you forever lose your own free will.
  • The House of Pestilence: Walking plagues, their very presence risks to infect Humanity with a myriad of horrific diseases. These vampires are rather passive compared to the others, unless they are hungry, of course. They can be a rather eccentric lot, what with the many kinds of illnesses inflicting their minds. As a general rule, stay as far away from them as possible, or risk horrific death by their aura of plague.
  • The House of War: You will know when they appear, for blood and flame always follow soon behind. They love to fight, kill, and burn anything they come across. In general, when they appear, run and hide, and hope they never find you.
  • The House of Famine: All vampires are hungry. The vampires of Famine are a black hole. They get what they want, and take more, because they are never satisfied. What's worse, their famine spreads, and it takes away anything that satisfies, while others are compelled to feed upon their desires. Be sure to have an iron will with you, for you will need it. And try not to make yourself too appetizing.
  • The House of Death: The vampires of Death are self-explanatory. Just try to stay away from places that smell too much like death, and try to keep your soul inside yourself.
  • The House of Torment: Of any vampire you could meet in a dark alley, they are at the very bottom of the list. Their sole existence is to cause pain, and you WILL suffer should you be caught in their hooked ropes. The screams of the suffering mark their lairs, alongside hanging bodies on meat hooks. Beware these demons, or suffer.

So, as a human in this world, who are you?

A normal civilian?
A criminal locked up for a petty crime?
or A vampire hunter's apprentice?
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Vampires:Agents of the Apocalypse
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 06:52:44 pm »

Criminal locked up for a petty crime.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 07:42:47 pm »

Any more voters?
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 07:43:41 pm »

Let's get right into it. Vampire hunter's apprentice!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 08:01:20 pm »

Vampire hunter's apprentice that  has just been falsely arrested for a petty crime.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2015, 08:04:57 pm »

Vampire hunter's apprentice that  has just been falsely arrested for a petty crime.

A normal ordinary vampire hunter's apprentice that has just been falsely arrested for a petty crime.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 08:26:28 pm »

A normal ordinary vampire hunter's apprentice that has just been falsely arrested for a petty crime.
BOOM!
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2015, 08:32:11 pm »

BOOM!
+1
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 02:14:42 am »

"Yeah, found this guy just coming out of the broken door, with all this old vampire crap. Crosses, a stake, bottle of water, all that shit. I have no idea what this guy is up too, but  lock him up. We'll book him for shit tomorrow. He's definitely doing time or service for breaking and entering, we just need to find out how else this guy fucked up."

And with that, to a cell in the police station you go, and you know in the morning, your not going to have a good time. Your not quite sure what else they'll find in that vampire slayer kit you made from scratch, but your sure your at least going to get intent to commit murder, or something like that.

You see, you always believed in the supernatural, about vampires, specifically. Then you started hearing about the brutal murders and missing person's reports congregated around your neighborhood. You stayed vigilant, and tried to prep yourself in case you were a target. Then, you noticed your neighbor being strange. First off, you never really saw him, unless he was running off to work during the night shift. He was one of those first aid ambulance guys. This time around, however, you saw some blood on his shirt. He said he was butchering his deer from hunting, sure, but with these murders and lost popping up, you decided to look around his place. Just check things out, just in case. A break-in would fit right in to the other things going on, so no worries, right?

Then, while you were breaking in the house, a cop car came rolling around. What great luck was that. So now, you're in jail, and based on what you had with you, probably going in for attempted murder, too. What a great night.

So while you sat in there, wallowing in your self-misery, you hear some goof start talking to you. "Eh, man, look at what the popo brought in. Some middle class cracka who think he's got shit down. You know what, you got nothing. You ain't nothin, so dont act like you somethin, got it. Otherwise, I'll shank dat fat ass a yours, yea hea?"

Someone then spoke. "Yeah, this guy's funny, thinking he's some badass thug. Fuck him. So, what's your name, and what did you do to get here? Name's Lloyd, my gang got set up by some undercover fuck at a car parts shop. The gang's been separated, and sent to different prisons, and I'm last in line. What about you? Be honest, I'm the only bastard giving a fuck about you right now anyway, so I deserve some damn honesty for once, I'd say."
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 02:17:23 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2015, 02:18:57 am »

"Thought my neighbour was a vampire. Cop saw me while I was breaking in to his house."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2015, 07:40:24 am »

"Thought my neighbour was a vampire. Cop saw me while I was breaking in to his house."
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2015, 08:11:36 am »

"Name's Desmond. Desmond Abrahams."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2015, 09:26:49 am »

"Eh, Jewish ey? Well, I don't believe that crap, best hope they puppets say you're defective. I doubt my kind would like you too much. Your meat's too soft for... beating. You might very well die."

And with that, he decided to stop talking. So yep, you're locked up tight in a cage. Wonder how you'll pass the time?
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2015, 02:01:45 pm »

And with that, he decided to stop talking. So yep, you're locked up tight in a cage. Wonder how you'll pass the time?
Make small talk, our boss will bail us out in a few hours time.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2015, 06:16:09 pm »

Spontaneously become a vampire of the House of Conquest. When we fell into the house face first, we landed in some of his drool (or something).
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: [1] 2