Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35192 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #120 on: July 16, 2015, 06:30:55 pm »

The headache is still building.

I whisper to Kit/Kiv so that no one else can hear, I know a thing or two about parasites and if yours is the caliber that I think it is, you need to let it take over now. Your life and my life depend on it. The adrenaline and other hormones it will release into your blood stream should allow it to break these chains and keep them from killing us. They aren't going to let us go, especially the murderer there.

Then if Jeff is still alive I lean over him and whisper:Alright Jeff, I'm apparently the only one who doesn't want to kill you. Tell me you have an extra set of keys or a gun in your boot.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 16, 2015, 06:34:48 pm »

"Number one, I have to be touching someone to do it. And as for the things I see, well, you obviously know I'm not the most stable. I see things differently. Things that aren't there. Like Snowball. He was the one who suggested getting the guards attention the way I did. And lastly, why wouldn't I have freed you had I the ability? You seem decent enough, and it's harder to survive with lower numbers of people."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2015, 06:38:24 pm »

"Alright, ladies, listen up. Your discomfort is momentary, but me and Asuki are going to be getting off at a different stop. Once we're safe, I'll throw the key through the bars to you so you can let yourselves out. There, you can go your seperate ways, and with no offence, I hope I never say any of you again."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2015, 06:40:21 pm »

Any chance I can get those keys before the Jedi murderer and the reject from Aliens?
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2015, 06:43:05 pm »

"Well that's rude."

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2015, 06:44:31 pm »

As much as I'd like to be your friend, I am worried about all the staving and talk of brain eating that has been going on.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 16, 2015, 06:45:38 pm »

"You're not the one choosing to let us stay here to potentially die."

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 16, 2015, 06:49:11 pm »

Exactly, so why are you upset with me?

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 16, 2015, 06:52:23 pm »

"As I said, you'll still get out. Just seperately from us. You'll have the advantage of a vehicle, as well. I just don't really want to be waiting at the same bus stop as Masky and the Brain."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 16, 2015, 06:53:50 pm »

"I urge you not to do this."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 16, 2015, 06:56:02 pm »

Asuka nods.

"...But, like all good employers, we're looking for talent-in this case, the job is surviving for another day. Prove to us we can take off your chains, and we might find a way to work together. Or just shut up, and wait till the ride is over. Oh yes, and hope they don't catch us."

"Number one, I have to be touching someone to do it. And as for the things I see, well, you obviously know I'm not the most stable. I see things differently. Things that aren't there. Like Snowball. He was the one who suggested getting the guards attention the way I did. And lastly, why wouldn't I have freed you had I the ability? You seem decent enough, and it's harder to survive with lower numbers of people."

"Decent? Well, I suppose I could be. I help people. I try not to hurt anyone if I can avoid it. I'm not a good person, though. I doubt any of us here could pretend that, even you. It's nothing personal, I just don't trust you...

I trust someone, yes? Once. A very handsome man, who made me laugh-very good with his hands. I am a fool, a young fool like you. And, I ended up here...oh, here! Eventually. He betrayed me. I ended up on this bus, with an explosive collar on my neck, wondering if I'll see the stars in my homeland ever again-or, if I'll die here in the desert, or be locked in a dark hole for the rest of my life, or if maskman will break free and eat my face. Trust is a dangerous thing. I've learned to be careful trusting, dear. You should too."

Any chance I can get those keys before the Jedi murderer and the reject from Aliens?

"I promise we'll throw the keys to you first. Then you can decide how far away you want to be before you trust yourself enough to free them. Or, maybe you've got something to sell me?" She asks in an emotionless tone.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 16, 2015, 07:01:44 pm »

Masky shrugs and leans back in his seat occasionally looking to the center of the aisle once in a while.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 16, 2015, 07:03:16 pm »

I have an orange jump suit and an almost completed PHD in biological science. You can have either. Oh, and I'm the only one here who's spent years studying Miasma. So if don't find any of that interesting or helpful, then no not particularly.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 16, 2015, 07:07:40 pm »

"Not useful to me, personally, sorry-all I know about miasma is how to treat the scars, and that's all I really want to know.

Maybe my new friend has a use for you. I think I recognize that device she's wearing, though not the design. It's a miasma re-breather, right?"
Saki says, turning to her erstwhile ally, Algaria.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 16, 2015, 07:17:06 pm »

"Alright, you heard them. Don't slow down, and rip out that box."
She tapped a finger, more resemblant of a bone spike, against the driver's cheek.
"Or you're going to hurt. Don't be a hero, because you'll do more than just regret it."

That said, she looked back at the others still manacled in the back of the bus.
"You, Asian! Unlock yourself and our new friend if you want. Leave the nutters chained for now."

She tossed the key to the diminutive woman.
The Driver reaches under his seat and pulls out a small black box, disconnecting the wires as he pulls.
"There... just-t don't kill me."

"Thank you. Now, can you call me by proper name-Asuka OR Saki-or should we just keep referring to each other in titles? If can be The Asian, you can be Gastank Girl. We'll also have the Khan the White Giant, Mr. Pompadour, Utterly Totally Nuts, and uh, The Creepy Mask. Really sums everyone up." She said dryly, unlocking her shackles.

She rubbed her wrists afterwards, going to free John as well...

Action: Unlock myself, then John Doe over here, then let's pass the sedative up here.
You do so and receive the syringe from the John Mojo.
Much better... he rubs his wrist.

I hand her the sedative. My name was already John, can you pick another meaningless name? That one is taken.
You do as stated above. Tough shit... John says uncaring that he is sharing the name John.

The headache is still building.
Spoiler: Kiv/kat (click to show/hide)
Both Kit and Kat will have control of the body at the same time.

"It's not something I particularly want to do either, but if needs must... that can be plan B. when I knock out the driver, take over."

Once the driver has done what I told and Asuki is in position to take over driving, inject him with the syringe. Drag him out the seat, loot anything of value or use on him, shut him in the back, and lock the door so Asuki and I are in the front.
"Wait.. wait.. if your going to put me down can you use the first aid kit in that cupboard to patch up Fred?! " He says to Saki whom is holding the syringe as Algaria is driving.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 36