Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35190 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2015, 04:35:38 pm »

"Thank you. Now, can you call me by proper name-Asuka OR Saki-or should we just keep referring to each other in titles? If can be The Asian, you can be Gastank Girl. We'll also have the Khan the White Giant, Mr. Pompadour, Utterly Totally Nuts, and uh, The Creepy Mask. Really sums everyone up." She said dryly, unlocking her shackles.

She rubbed her wrists afterwards, going to free John as well...

Action: Unlock myself, then John Doe over here, then let's pass the sedative up here.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2015, 04:42:04 pm »

I hand her the sedative. My name was already John, can you pick another meaningless name? That one is taken.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2015, 04:44:09 pm »

"I prefer Masky. Or The Manglilirian Mutilator. Either one."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2015, 04:45:39 pm »

"I may or may not be some sort of parasitic infestation. I do not know. Also my headache is back."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2015, 04:50:47 pm »

"Then I'm Algaria. I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you, but circumstances say otherwise." As the others spoke, she took in another lungful of mix. "...And that's why I don't want the others freed. Yet."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2015, 04:53:42 pm »

"What are we going to do with them, then? I've got a good idea, but they probably don't want to hear it..." Saki says, looking out the window again. It was really quite pretty out today.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2015, 05:02:08 pm »

Algaria noticed the "we" and smiled thinly beneath the translucent plastic of the breathing mask. An ally - of convenience or not.
"Depends what we do next. We could just leave them. Other hand, maybe a bunch of psychos might be useful."

If she could get back to the Knights, she should be safe. They wouldn't want to lose their investment. Depends on where they were, though. If they'd left town when the contract expired it might be hard to get in contact with them... not like their number was in the Yellow Pages.

"Alright, Asaki, what can you do? You mentioned you were a doctor or something. Do you have any contacts? Any friends that could hide us?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2015, 05:21:04 pm »

"I have contacts across the ocean in Neo-Qin, hyu...here, I'm just a slave. That being said, I know people in the Roja Cartel-they might put a collar on you too, though, or decide to return me to the prison. It'd be risky for us to contact them directly...

I do have a few 'friends', though. I've saved a few lives, preserved a few limbs-and some men are decent enough fools to think I did it just for them. I never bothered to correct them...silly me."

She turned away from the others then, and spoke to Algaria quietly.

"Take my plan however you like. We could always drive just until we see civilization, then stop the bus and turn it about if we don't see our pursuers by then. Lock the steering wheel, and weigh down the pedal. Let it drive all the way back to prison, or into the desert or into the ocean-who cares? The bastards who are after us will be coming this way, and they'll be awful happy the bus just came their way. They'll be chasing after a Yūrei~, though.

It also strikes me we could leave some or all of the nutters chained up in here if we have to-or just the guards-just to make the bus look occupied. The blind chasing the imprisoned, on the road to nowhere~very poetic. Sure, they'll sell us out if their not all shot to death by angry wardens, which is a very real possibility-but, you and I will be miles and hours away in Los Diablos."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2015, 05:30:29 pm »

"I would rather not be shot. I'm quite certain I'm allergic to bullets."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2015, 05:46:38 pm »

Algaria shot a glance at the freak in the muzzle before whispering back quiet enough others wouldn't be able to hear.
"I'd prefer not to escape these shackles to another pair. Aye, let's ditch these ones. They seem too... unstable. I've got a decent knowledge of biology in addition to my more practical talents, so I might be able to help with whatever chemistry you do. Alright. Perhaps we should set the bus on fire once we're done with it... they'll take time to identify the corpses, and we'll have time to get away clean. Muzzle over there seems roughly the same build as us... they won't know who to look for."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2015, 05:57:39 pm »

"Good plan....if mine doesn't work-I'd rather ditch them in the desert if we have the time, but if we can't get away long enough to set up a distraction we'll have to cover our tracks...some way. I'm not much for burning people alive...but, better them than me...us."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2015, 06:06:57 pm »

The headache is still building.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2015, 06:20:28 pm »

"It's not something I particularly want to do either, but if needs must... that can be plan B. when I knock out the driver, take over."

Once the driver has done what I told and Asuki is in position to take over driving, inject him with the syringe. Drag him out the seat, loot anything of value or use on him, shut him in the back, and lock the door so Asuki and I are in the front.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2015, 06:21:44 pm »

"You know, I could be useful if you let me go. I can cook and do some rudimentary bandaging, I'm good in a scrap, I can make people see the things I see..."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2015, 06:29:34 pm »

Asuka nodded, totally unconvinced.

"Who said I wouldn't let you go? Hmm. I can cook my own food and I'm the best doctor in this place, I guess what passes for a city, no doubt about that. I can also fight for myself.

What do you mean, see things you see? What is this ability? And why didn't you use it against the guards? You might have freed yourself, while it could have been me still in chains. This is life. So, talk. You can talk?

I have been talking my whole life, you know. I do not have your strange 'abilities', no 'powers'. I am just a human-easy to break, to hurt. I was quiet, and I was polite and I was careful-and Algaria chose to free me over you. Can you guess why? All I have is my mind. Do you? Show me, then."

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 36