Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35209 times)

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2015, 04:18:20 pm »

Masky grabs whatever weapon is in reach if possible before starting to wail on the security officer.
Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)
You manage to wrestle from Fred's grasp his Nightstick but he pushes you away.

Action: If possible, try to innocently kick the syringe in range of an 'ally' who is free and fighting. maybe Algaria?
You kick the syringe to John as seems he is trying to reach it.

John attempts to grab the syringe.
Stab him until he's down, but save the syringe for the driver. This guy is already going down, but we have one more that needs taking care of.
The syringe would have been out of reach but Saki kicks it closer, you now have the syringe in your hand.

Pull my hands free, lean forward and try to grab Fred's keys to free myself
And you do so without him noticing. ((Hard to keep track of keys when your being stabbed in your back and tackled

Khan continues to pull the shiv free and drive it back into the guards back over and over again and at the same time says in the voice of perfect calm.  "Sir driver, would you please help me slaughter this pig in sacrifice to the lord?" stab the guard and use power to try and convince the driver to help join in on the sacrifice.
You repetitively stab Fred in the back, he seems to be bleeding quite a lot now, and is now crawling toward the front of the bus. You attempt to "persuade" the driver to join in your cause.
The bus driver seems to getting a hold of the bus radio.

New Items acquired and I Fixed stats.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2015, 04:26:08 pm »

Quick unlock me, I got the driver. Something tells me that we're going to need a delicate touch up front.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2015, 04:42:58 pm »

Masky pins Fred to the ground.
"Not today."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2015, 04:44:58 pm »

((Humm, Kilakan crossed out his action to stab the dude. That might changes the turn outcome more than a bit, as we could probably negotiate...

Edit: Yeah, he changed his action a bit. Not that it would change much, I think. ))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2015, 04:46:14 pm »

((vacio said he's using whatever actions we post first))
Nom nom nom

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2015, 04:58:04 pm »

((ugh, whatever...))

Saki frowned. What a bunch of amateurs-why kill a man when they still needed him alive? If the prison heard the transmission, it was all over...they couldn't drive the bus away with it so easy to identify, and on foot they would either die in the wastes, or get run down. She wondered if the prison had helicopters.

She was getting bored again, and turned back to the window. Either they would win or not, but she didn't intend to risk her own life helping them.

Action: Bored
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2015, 05:04:07 pm »

((The man is not dead, only bleeding, if he was dead I would have stated such. Also at the time I quoted the post it was not slashed through.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2015, 05:32:16 pm »

((By 'bleeding quite a lot' I assume, gonna die very soon. I don't see how we can possibly convince the driver to help us now, or at least my character can't-tho I guess Khan can keep spamming his power forever until that works...))

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2015, 05:34:05 pm »

((I have a taser and sedative, if it comes down to it, I can incapacitate the driver. We don't need the guard, it's all ok)).
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2015, 05:36:55 pm »

((And Kiv/Kit can probably survive if the car upturns. Depends on how damaged the car gets.))

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2015, 05:41:28 pm »

((Yup, we just need whoever has the keys to unlock us now. We'll be fine)).

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2015, 05:58:24 pm »

((I'd probably be a bit tussled if we crash but it's better than being in jail.))
Khan stands up, sniffs derogatorily at the guard seemingly disappointed that he's dying so easily.
Nom nom nom

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2015, 06:01:20 pm »

((OCC OOC thread, ye heathens ))

"Hey, guard! If you want you or your friend to live, you better not call on that radio... because we're loose, you bastard!" Algaria roared to the driver.
She quickly unlocked the manacles at her ankles and stood up, making her way to the front, unlocking the door
"If you want to stop your friend bleeding out, drop the radio and do what I say."

She let the slim wrists modification fade, instead converting her fingers to claws.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2015, 01:38:03 pm »

((OCC OOC thread, ye heathens ))

"Hey, guard! If you want you or your friend to live, you better not call on that radio... because we're loose, you bastard!" Algaria roared to the driver.
She quickly unlocked the manacles at her ankles and stood up, making her way to the front, unlocking the door
"If you want to stop your friend bleeding out, drop the radio and do what I say."

She let the slim wrists modification fade, instead converting her fingers to claws.

Spoiler: actions (click to show/hide)
The guard hearing you puts the radio back down but you are not sure if he has called for help or not "Alright, I'm putting the radio down.... Knight unlocks the door separating the two sections."What do you want me to do know?" He says slowing down the bus....

A shout comes from the back of the bus. (remember there had been 7 prisoners but 6 players)
"Tell him to rip out the wires connect to the black box under his seat. A white male in his forties wearing a prisoner outfit like the rest of you. 
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2015, 02:11:28 pm »

John just sort of waits holding the sedative
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 36