Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 65499 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 17: brb afk
« Reply #360 on: August 11, 2015, 07:40:43 pm »

Hey Twinwolf, are you going to edit your action? I only remember you asking if you could.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 11, 2015, 07:42:11 pm »

I already have.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 18: Lull
« Reply #362 on: August 11, 2015, 11:45:03 pm »

Round 18: Lull

blazing glory offers to form a partnership with flabort. flabort accepts and expresses interest in hiding out in a diner. He asks blazing glory if he can convincingly pretend to be a health inspector. During their conversation, they continue down the road and happen across the stadium. They can see someone being loaded into a police car before driving off in the same direction they're going.

Execute/Dumbo.exe considers whether he wants to go to Sl4cker or maybe contact Twinwolf. He decides on the latter and begins looking around for the clinic she's in. [8] A few blocks away, he sees the sign of the clinic and makes his way over there while recharging his magical energy sphere. He is now at the entrance to the clinic.

Sl4cker lets loose another maniacal laugh, successfully annoying the cops a bit further. They load him into the back of one of the cars and begins driving to the city.

endlessblaze grows stronger in the fires of Hell. He also notices the pentagram in the vet's clinic has been disfigured and thus he cannot spawn there. (If your next action is not to leave, you will no longer be considered a kitten.)

Twinwolf purchases a new power and can feel its effects already taking place. The vet offers to heal her up but with her new superpwoer, it's unnecessary so Twinwolf declines. She makes her way to the back of the clinic, on the way picking up the gun that was stolen from her by Tomasque and holstering it, along with her other. [8+3+5] She finds the cage that held endlessblaze. The bars appear to have been partially melted and pulled off. There also appears to be tiny traces of blood - most likely from endlessblaze scratching himself as he climbed out. Twinwolf opens the cage, takes her knife out, and X's out the pentagram that endlessblaze engraved there. He will be unable to appear from that pentagram.

flabort is given an offer by blazing glory to become his partner in crime, an offer which flabort accepts. flabort then tells blazing glory about his idea to hide in a diner before asking if blazing glory could feasibly pass as a health inspector. While on the road, they approach the stadium. They can see someone being put into a police car and driven off in the same direction flabort and blazing glory are going.

[1] DoctorMcTaalik dies from complications related to him missing half of his body.

Yourmaster is chilling in the car, waiting until he gets to Airport City. It's a long drive and he feels kinda drowsy. The setting sun doesn't help. (1 turn left before auto is turned off.)

Hiddenleafguy was taking a nice walk out with his antique pistol through the local vet's parking lot when suddenly he sees Execute/Dumbo.exe walk in! What do!?

Spoiler: Yourmaster (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: flabort (click to show/hide)

[It is now evening. It will be night in 2 turns.]
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 06:53:36 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 18: Lull
« Reply #363 on: August 12, 2015, 12:43:50 am »

Hopefully dangerous Superhumans suddenly appearing around my general position won't become a habit.
Okay, no messing around here, FULL POWER OMNI DIRECTIONAL BLAST WAVE.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 07:27:58 am by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 12, 2015, 06:44:40 am »

Walking outside, Twinwolf sees clear signs of demonic possession in a certain magic using person. Something like that sure ain't natural. Well, no time for exorcism. Just mercy.

Walk outside. Shoot Execute/Dumbo.exe while he is blasting Hiddenleafguy
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 12, 2015, 07:27:12 am »

Walking outside, Twinwolf sees clear signs of demonic possession in a certain magic using person. Something like that sure ain't natural. Well, no time for exorcism. Just mercy.

Walk outside. Shoot Execute/Dumbo.exe while he is blasting Hiddenleafguy
YOU ASSHOLE.
THAT'S IT, EVERYONE DIES.
Edit: Actually, just remembered, magic is invisible, so all you would have seen would be me doing some dumb pose, then Hddenleafguy being vaporised.
I mean, you would still want to kill me, but just after a bit of a longer timeframe.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 07:31:14 am by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
Alan help.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 12, 2015, 07:46:55 am »

Edit: Actually, just remembered, magic is invisible
Magic is not invisible. I said that the magic ball could be invisible if you compressed it enough, but at its current size (ping pong ball) it's very visible. The attack you used to kill DoctorMcTaalik was also very visible, but neither Hiddenleafguy nor Twinwolf were around to see it. While you can infinitely compress a magic ball, any magic attack you make will be normal size.

then Hddenleafguy being vaporised.
Hiddenleafguy was bisected, not vaporised. The two pieces of his body are still where you left them, relatively intact.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 12, 2015, 07:53:59 am »

Quickdraw the flintlock, attempting to shoot him BEFORE I get hit by his attack. Then begin running to the right, as fast as I can.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 12, 2015, 07:55:42 am »

((A magical bullet fired at insane speeds is one of my favorite spells.))
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 12, 2015, 07:59:52 am »

Magic is not invisible. I said that the magic ball could be invisible if you compressed it enough, but at its current size (ping pong ball) it's very visible. The attack you used to kill DoctorMcTaalik was also very visible, but neither Hiddenleafguy nor Twinwolf were around to see it. While you can infinitely compress a magic ball, any magic attack you make will be normal size.

Hiddenleafguy was bisected, not vaporised. The two pieces of his body are still where you left them, relatively intact.
I mean Mr. Magic Flintlock guy.
Alan help.

blazing glory

« Reply #370 on: August 12, 2015, 02:26:21 pm »

*Blazing Glory shrugs while driving.*

"I have no idea, can't hurt to try."

Swerve past the police car and find some greasy diner to park near.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 12, 2015, 03:08:57 pm »

Although I really can't wait to participate in this game, It must be said that it's very enjoyable to read.
If I may ask, how do you decide your rolls?
Thanks. :) I use random.org to decide dice rolls. I don't have any physical dice and I wouldn't be bothered getting them out every time I wanted to update this game anyway.
[/quote]

What I'm really interested in is this: example (roll 2+5+6-1)
I assume this is because you throw more then once for the same person and/or that it's deu to the powers and wounds?
Just want to learn incase I make another game. :)
Re: You are the evo ape.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 12, 2015, 05:24:55 pm »

"Good. If we find a place, we go in together and clear everyone else out, using my badge and your 'title'. Then we barricade the place against superhumans."

Keep seated in the car until we find a diner. If anyone attacks our car, shoot them with the police gun.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

blazing glory

« Reply #373 on: August 12, 2015, 05:29:55 pm »

((Is a SWAT van, not a car.))

"I'd like to see if there's anything left over in the back before we do anything when we arrive first."

((Mister GM should probably add it to my assets.))
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 05:31:30 pm by blazing glory »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 12, 2015, 05:44:33 pm »

I mean Mr. Magic Flintlock guy.
Damn it! Now I'm getting the dead people mixed up with the alive people!

What I'm really interested in is this: example (roll 2+5+6-1)
I assume this is because you throw more then once for the same person and/or that it's deu to the powers and wounds?
Just want to learn incase I make another game. :)
The first roll is the natural roll and the rest are modifiers. The first roll goes to whoever's the "attacker" in any given situation. I might roll multiple times for one attack, usually signifying mutliple attacks like that of a machine gun. If you want to know more, you'll have to be more specific.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 32