Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 65488 times)

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 18: Lull
« Reply #375 on: August 13, 2015, 03:59:01 am »

Edit: Actually, just remembered, magic is invisible
Magic is not invisible. I said that the magic ball could be invisible if you compressed it enough, but at its current size (ping pong ball) it's very visible. The attack you used to kill DoctorMcTaalik was also very visible, but neither Hiddenleafguy nor Twinwolf were around to see it. While you can infinitely compress a magic ball, any magic attack you make will be normal size.

then Hddenleafguy being vaporised.
Hiddenleafguy was bisected, not vaporised. The two pieces of his body are still where you left them, relatively intact.
I mean Mr. Magic Flintlock guy.
Damn it! Now I'm getting the dead people mixed up with the alive people!

What I'm really interested in is this: example (roll 2+5+6-1)
I assume this is because you throw more then once for the same person and/or that it's deu to the powers and wounds?
Just want to learn incase I make another game. :)
The first roll is the natural roll and the rest are modifiers. The first roll goes to whoever's the "attacker" in any given situation. I might roll multiple times for one attack, usually signifying mutliple attacks like that of a machine gun. If you want to know more, you'll have to be more specific.
The modifiers, have they to do with the state of the character and their powers?
Re: You are the evo ape.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 13, 2015, 04:08:39 am »

Yup.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 13, 2015, 07:21:40 am »

Re: You are the evo ape.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: August 13, 2015, 08:00:24 am »

Spawn
(Or waitlist, if there are people before me)
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 19: Twinwolf the Unstoppable
« Reply #379 on: August 14, 2015, 09:44:23 pm »

Round 19: Twinwolf the Unstoppable

Releasing an omnidirectional blast from the ball would be a very bad idea considering Execute/Dumbo.exe would be caught in the blast. Instead, he quickly absorbs the energy into his body before releasing its awesome power. [1 vs 7+3] [8 vs 1] [8 vs 5] The attack annihilates Hiddenleafguy, tearing the skin from his bones and blasting him to oblivion. Execute/Dumbo.exe can see that while the explosion has destroyed the wall of the clinic entirely (killing the vet in the process), it managed to absorb enough of the blast that the clinic's desk was relatively unharmed. [10+3+5 vs 10] [9+3+5 vs 10] [5+3+5 vs 10] [1+3+5 vs 4] From behind the desk, Twinwolf stands up and unloads two bullets into Execute/Dumbo.exe brain and one through his left lung.

Twinwolf moves towards the door to kill the possessed Execute/Dumbo.exe [1 vs 7+3] but she hears a strange, electric-like charging noise from outside and dives behind the thick veterinarian's desk. The vet watches her as she does so and becomes confused before realisation hits him and his eyes widen in horror. [8 vs 5] Suddenly, a large explosion tears through the wall, killing the vet but only barely being stopped by the desk. Peeking over the desk, Twinwolf sees a very dead Hiddenleafguy and Execute/Dumbo.exe at the centre of the blast. [10+3+5 vs 10] [9+3+5 vs 10] [5+3+5 vs 10] [1+3+5 vs 4] Twinwolf takes this opportunity to shoot Execute/Dumbo.exe twice through the brain and once through the chest, killing him. While shooting, Twinwolf's right gun jammed and is the reason why a fourth bullet didn't aid in dispensing mercy to Execute/Dumbo.exe.

Hiddenleafguy reaches for his pistol to shoot Execute/Dumbo.exe, but he sees his enemy take that energy ball into himself before he could raise his gun. An instant later, Hiddenleafguy is torn apart by the power of Execute's omnidirectional blast.

The car is going a far bit faster than the van so there's no need to swerve around it. While chatting with flabort, [2] blazing glory fails to find any diner but he sees a city in the distance.

flabort continues chatting with blazing glory [5] but there doesn't seem to be any diner in sight. If they keep going down the road, they'll eventually hit the city he sees up ahead.

endlessblaze continues growing more powerful.

The car reaches the airport and Yourmaster exits, [6] the driver driving off. Now, going inside is definitely a thing but the sub-machine gun and bloody baton he's carrying could cause a scene if he entered inside with them.

Sl4cker continues sitting in the car. He sees a city coming up close.

Nunzillor's body regenerates and he stands up. Generally me enters from the back of the stadium and goes onto the field. The field is empty except for them.

Spoiler: Yourmaster (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: flabort (click to show/hide)

[It will be night in 1 turn.]
[Sorry about the late update. Also holy shit three 10's in a row.]
Spawn
(Or waitlist, if there are people before me)
Added to the waitlist.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 09:48:04 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 19: Twinwolf the Unstoppable
« Reply #380 on: August 14, 2015, 09:48:45 pm »

((WHOO I'M IN THE THREAD TITLE!))
Reload, unjam the right gun, and head to the stadium and look for Endlessblaze's second pentagram.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

blazing glory

« Reply #381 on: August 14, 2015, 09:54:44 pm »

Pull over.

"You drive, I'm going to see what's in the back."

Check the back of the van for any left over equipment.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 14, 2015, 10:00:50 pm »

Ask for a newspaper.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Nunzillor

« Reply #383 on: August 14, 2015, 10:13:53 pm »

"Shall we have an alliance?  Together we'll have better chances of success."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: August 14, 2015, 10:15:34 pm »

Rewaitlist please! We may need a graveyard so people who join the thread can see how everyone died with only a glace!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: August 14, 2015, 10:22:21 pm »

Added to the waitlist. A graveyard is probably a good idea.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 14, 2015, 11:46:28 pm »

Dang, and I couldn't use my two kills.
Oh well, rewaitlist!
Edit: Actually, thinking about it, not abusing his powers gives him an automatic 6 to every shooting roll, and he gets four shots, he rolls above a four and no one who's alive now can contest him, if he does abuse his powers, it's an automatic 10 to his shooting rolls, so as long as he doesn't roll double twos on the dice, he will always win.
I mean, couldn't you at least limit his gunplay to only get bonuses from his eagle eyes or super blood and not both? Or give him a duel wielding penalty?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 12:02:00 am by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: August 14, 2015, 11:55:06 pm »

"Sure thing; I can't see any diners ahead, perhaps we'll stop somewhere else."
If Blazing Glory gets out of the van to look:
   Hop over the middle into the driver's seat, get the van in gear, then wait for Blazing Glory to get back in.
Else,
   Get out, get back into the drivers seat, get the van in gear, and wait until it's moderately safe to get the van started.

Then once it's safe to take back off, head towards the city, looking for any good hiding places.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 15, 2015, 12:13:45 am »

Dang, and I couldn't use my two kills.
Oh well, rewaitlist!
Added.

Edit: Actually, thinking about it, not abusing his powers gives him an automatic 6 to every shooting roll, and he gets four shots, he rolls above a four and no one who's alive now can contest him, if he does abuse his powers, it's an automatic 10 to his shooting rolls, so as long as he doesn't roll double twos on the dice, he will always win.
She gets +3 as a passive bonus from her first power and an extra +5 if she uses its active bonus. So long as she rolls a 3 on each shot she can't be dodged assuming there's no additional modifiers.

I mean, couldn't you at least limit his gunplay to only get bonuses from his eagle eyes or super blood and not both? Or give him a duel wielding penalty?
I find it funny how you thought this game would be fair. :P But she does have a chance of irreparably getting an aim penalty every turn she uses her first power's active bonus. The super blood only helps with physical rolls and doesn't help with aiming.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 15, 2015, 02:29:18 am »

"Shall we have an alliance?  Together we'll have better chances of success."
Hell yes!

Try find a weapon shop of some kind or policemen.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 32