Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 65567 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 5: Don't Mess with the NPCs
« Reply #120 on: July 18, 2015, 10:37:06 pm »

((Wait.. H4zardZ1 is leaving? Will I still be Aura Drained?))
(H4zardZ1 is not leaving, he was killed by a wrestler for kicking an innocent cat to near-death for no reason. You are still aura-drained.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 19, 2015, 03:53:37 am »

Crush NAV's skull. If Blitz goes after me - crush Blitz's skull.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 19, 2015, 04:00:23 am »

"mewwooo"

-im not apposed to teaming up with you, I just hope I gain the power of shape shifting at some point-
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 19, 2015, 04:48:57 am »

Begin chanting the name of Krishna to call upon his power.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 19, 2015, 06:24:43 am »

Crush Hawk132's head with my precious Petunia.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 19, 2015, 08:18:38 am »

"Fine. We have to wait for the cat, though. You got an iPhone charger?"

See about finding or borrowing a charger to charge my phone while waiting.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 19, 2015, 09:30:15 am »

"Fine. We have to wait for the cat, though. You got an iPhone charger?"

See about finding or borrowing a charger to charge my phone while waiting.
"As best I know, not at this moment. Excuse me."

Look for an iPhone charger, using my intelligence to calculate which places in the building are more likely to have one.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 6: Oh Crap, the Cops!
« Reply #127 on: July 19, 2015, 07:17:24 pm »

Round 6: Oh Crap, the Cops!

[5] NAV slowly gains a little consciousness. His vision's blurry and he's very dizzy but he's awake, if only barely. The pain coming from his head is starting to wake him up even more.

[5 vs 9] Hawk132 begins preparing his bat to finish off NAV but sees BlitzDungeoneer running at him full pelt. Killing NAV would open him up to attack from BlitzDungeoneer so he prepares himself against the...wait is that smoke coming out of his right hand? [9+3-2 vs 6] Distracted by the odd sight, Hawk132 only barely gets his bat up in time to block BlitzDungeoneer's strike. Hawk132 is once more surprised when his strike has all the power of a full, two-handed swing despite it only being wielded in the left hand. (Maybe it has something to do with his right hand smoking?) He was unprepared and so his block was sloppy, allowing part of BlitzDungeoneer's swing to bruise Hawk132's forehead and sprain his right hand. [4-2 vs 8] Hawk132 tries to retaliate by stabbing his bat in BlitzDungeoneer's face but he just cranes his next sideways and easily dodges it.

[8] The vet finishes up surgery on endlessblaze and tells Melissa that her kitten will be fine, he just needs some rest. Melissa explains that he's not actually her kitten and she just happened to walk by when he was kicked. [5] With that, Melissa says goodbye to a sleeping endlessblaze and leaves the clinic after thanking Beirus again for dropping them off here. Later on, endlessblaze wakes up in a small cage on a table meant to keep animals like himself in while they recover. There's food, water, and ample bedding, but it's pretty unlikely he'll be able to get his revenge from in here. To make the situation worse, he's still sore all over and could probably hurt himself more if he were to jump down from the table when he got out. At the very least, the vet didn't get a look at his eyes. That would certainly cause some complications. [4] As a hellcat, he could probably melt metal the cage is made out of but as a kitten, he can't keep the flames up long enough to do so. How is he going to get out?

Detoxicated begins calling on the god Krishna [?] but there doesn't seem to be any response. Detoxicated feels that there's something missing or he's doing something wrong, but he isn't sure what.

Beirus asks where he can get a charger for his iPhone and gets directions to the local Apple store.

FallacyofUrist tries to think of where an iPhone charger is most likely to be in a veterinary clinic [10+∞] and reasons that it'd be in a desk drawer, possibly in the vet's office. Unfortunately, there would only possibly be some if anyone who worked at the clinic owned an iPhone, something that no one does. It's possible that a client came in here and dropped their charger somehow [7] but a quick search shows that nothing's been dropped, possibly because no one's been to the clinic yet except Beirus and that Melissa woman.

[5-2] Tomasque keeps walk-jogging away from the stadium and down the highway. He exhausts himself and pretty much collapses onto the side, watching a few cards go passing by. He just needs to rest for a bit and then he can continue.

A police car shows up and two police officers get out from the vehicle. When they do, they see a guy performing some kind of satanic ritual and a muscledude standing over some guy's corpse. One of them pulls out his gun and tells the two to freeze and get on their knees. His partner starts getting back in the car, possibly to call for backup.

Spoiler: BlitzDungeoneer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hawk132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)

[Please bold all your actions.]
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 07:18:55 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 6: Oh Crap, the Cops!
« Reply #128 on: July 19, 2015, 07:33:52 pm »

Run away from the psychos with baseball bats while clapping like a maniac to charge my laser eyes. If anyone swings a bat at me block it with my hands and absorb the energy and try to disarm them.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 19, 2015, 07:45:02 pm »

take nap
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 19, 2015, 08:07:55 pm »

Welp. Return to Beirus and tell him I couldn't find a charger. After that... calculate what series of words with five or less letters each will cause any sapient being who heard them being said except the one who said them to fall into a coma.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 19, 2015, 08:15:27 pm »

Take another swing at Blitz.

Probably going to die thanks to my luck.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 19, 2015, 08:22:57 pm »

If my exhaustion would increase the possibility of getting into a car with a killer (AKA the -3 is applied to luck), then I'll just rest.

If not, I'll hitchhike to the city, where I'll find a laundromat and steal some clothes (no one stays there while their clothes wash, and since its raining (I believe?), wearing wet clothes wouldn't be suspicious.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 19, 2015, 11:07:08 pm »

I'm going to my grandma's so no update until late tomorrow at the minimum.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 20, 2015, 12:54:01 am »

Smash my bat into Hawk132's head again, also punch him with my smoking right hand, or at least slap him.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 32