Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: (SG) Please Drink Responsibly.  (Read 12366 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Please Drink Responsibly.
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2015, 04:34:40 pm »

Eat her brain
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2015, 08:50:43 pm »

Start roaring.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2015, 03:38:13 pm »

sit down.
+1

You sit down. The policeman explains to the nurse that you seem to be on some sort of drug that slows your pulse or something, the whole 'I don't remember' shtick, but your mind is drifting. Their voices fade into the background.

Think about blood and brains.  Any desire to drink and consume?

Brains? Brains are brains. They aren't anything special, and the thought of eating somebodies brain is repulsive. Blood? That's different. You feel guilty. The thought of consuming blood is incredibly attractive, like all your worries would fade, like you'd be completed somehow. And it carries an intense guilt. You convulse with shame and anxiety in your chair just thinking about it. Why?

An orderly comes in, in an attractive institutional light blue shirt that flatters his muscular figure. His head is shiny and bald, and he wears thick glasses. He's slightly evil, a sort of low-grade dehumanization that anyone working in an institution naturally develops when dealing with difficult people over a long time.

Think about God and holy symbols.  Any feeling of revulsion?

Thoughts of God, though, are more reassuring. You've always believed there's a higher power. That good things happen to good people, and that treating others with kindness and decency was a reward in and of itself. You feel slightly naked without a cross on your person, actually, but you know the Lord is watching you and protecting you. The nurse gives you a slightly worried look because your expression is pretty glazed.

Eat her brain

I hate to keep shutting you down, fella, but neither of us particularly want to hurt anyone.

The nurse produces a stethoscope and asks you to sit still. Since you don't see any point in resisting, you let her try and find a pulse. The orderly (Probably just another nurse, actually...) looms over you impatiently, and the police hover at the edge of the interview room anxiously. The nurse's expression becomes very grave.

She stands up and tells you “You'd better go down to admission right away.” and then she turns to the orderly. “Get him a chair. I don't want him walking.” This is annoying. You can walk just fine. The orderly returns a moment later with a wheelchair. The police continue to hover as you are gently placed in the chair and wheeled out. But you don't get to reception. As you are wheeled out of the room, the man in the sunglasses and suit walks into emerge. The security guard rises to greet him and the man in the sunglasses makes a 'talk-to-the-hand' gesture, which seems to stun the guard.

He's magnificent. Everyone stares at him, yourself included. He radiates power and control, a sort of majesty that nobody can look away from. The emergency room is completely silent as he lazily strolls towards you.

Start roaring.

A little voice in the back of your head starts screaming. Close enough?

“I'll be taking him now.” he tells the orderly. His accent is Texan, his voice deep. The orderly wordlessly lets go of the chair and steps back. “Get up.” he says. You can't help it. How could you refuse him? You stand, staring at him with fascination. Nobody takes their eyes off him, they're awestruck. The man in the sunglasses turns, snaps his fingers, says “Now, c'mon.” and starts walking out. You follow.

The policeman clears his throat. “Uh, now hold on...”

The man in the sunglasses whirls, his face an inhuman snarl, his mouth a shelf of shark like teeth. The policeman reaches for his gun while his partner stares in frozen awe. The man in the sunglasses is faster. He closes the distance in two blurred steps, grabs the policeman by the face, crushes his skull with his hand, and then pulls him slightly forward. A veritable fountain of gore flows out of his ruin head and onto the floor. The voice in the back of your head screams louder and louder, but you notice with the clarity the adrenaline gives you that the man in the sunglasses has done this before – he carries out this practiced motion in a way that ensures not a spot gets on his suit, though his hand is soaked. Then he throws the policeman's corpse against the wall – one handed - and stares at everyone else. Nobody says a word.

“Right. Anyone else?”

Nobody else objects. He grabs you by the arm, leaving a great bloody hand print on your shirt, and drags you out to his car. He's parked just outside of emerge, a little off to the side, just out of sight. The car is still on, though the lights are off. Two men with close-cropped haircuts, swastikas tattooed on their necks and thick winter jackets are waiting for you by the car. If the swastika tattoos weren't a broad enough hint, they're evil too, and probably pretty stupid to boot.

“I'm losing my touch.” Sunglasses remarks absently to them. “Put him in the trunk.”

One of the men pops the trunk open and gestures for you to get in while Sunglasses opens the driver door and gets in the car. The spell is broken. In a frenzied panic, you start to run out across the parking lot. The goon grabs you by the collar and smashes you over the head. He hits rather hard. Stars pop up around your vision – an oddity since you don't seem to need oxygenated cells any more – and despite your best efforts, goons one and two throw you into the trunk, hit you again for good measure, and then slam the trunk down.

Aw, heck.

The car starts pulling out, and you vision clears. You are in the trunk of a car. It is pitch black. You see a spare tire here. There are also jumper cables, duct tape and two slightly frayed bungee cords.

What now?
>_

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2015, 03:54:07 pm »

wonder what the actual fuck is going on.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2015, 07:26:48 pm »

Nazi zombies? Don't fuck with the Nazi Asian Texans for now. Bide our time and wait ti strike.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Nunzillor

« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2015, 08:00:21 pm »

They probably removed it, but usually there's a release in the trunk interior.  See it?

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2015, 04:31:51 am »

Nazi zombies? Don't fuck with the Nazi Asian Texans for now. Bide our time and wait ti strike.

Perhaps I should clarify. The two swastika bearing clowns don't have a Texan accent. You'd describe their accents as local and white-trashy, if you believed in making those sort of uncharitable value judgments, which, of course, you wouldn't dream of.

Only Sunglasses has a Texan accent.

They probably removed it, but usually there's a release in the trunk interior.  See it?

That's a good idea. Unfortunately this car predates those safety design ordinances by probably forty years. There's some sort of latch mechanism that's inside the frame so you can't reach it. To unlock the trunk, you'd need to insert a key from the outside, actually. How antiquated. Amusingly, the cables for the rear lights are exposed, so you could tamper with them if you liked.

From the front seat, you hear conversation. It's muffled, since the truck is separated from the interior of the car, but it's still clear enough you can make out every word over the sounds of the cars rushing by.

Minion A: "Doesn't seem right, man. I mean, uh, not that I'm, uh, questioning you, or, uh, anything, or, uh, complaining or anything, or, uh..."

Sunglasses: "Get to the point."

Minion A: "It's just that, uh, him? He's just, uh, a kid, and, uh, why's he get in the club and, uh, I haven't, uh, well, y'know, I haven't been..."

Sunglasses: "Well, let me break it down for you. First, the kid in the trunk isn't like you, he's one of those thinking types, and it wasn't any kind of reward. Second, it wasn't my decision and if I could have stopped her from bringing him in him, believe me, I would have. Third, shut the fuck up. You'll earn the privilege when I say you've earned it. Maybe don't fuck up tonight and we'll see where that takes y'all."

Minion B: "Yeah, Marv, shut the fuck up."

Marvin: "You shut the fuck up, Ed."

Sunglasses: "Both of you shut the fuck up."

Eddie and Marvin, in perfect unison: "Yessir."

There's a brief pause. The car hurtles forward. You can hear Ed and Marv's heartbeats from the front of the car.

Marvin: "But, uh, what about that other kid, the one you took in from that party, James?"

Sunglasses: "Different. That was part of a game the club plays."

Marvin: "A game?"

Sunglasses: "Yeah. Sometimes, we find a group that matches us. One to one correlation, like. We take em' all in, initiate em' the usual way."

Marvin: "What, uh, what went wrong this time?"

There's a pause. You can hear Marvin and Eddie's pulse increase. Sunglasses is irritated now.

Sunglasses: "Sophie got soft on hers. Didn't want to initiate him the proper way and up and vanished. The rest of them, well, shit, initiation was crashed. I know the Bishop got his property out all right, and I got James, but the gatecrashers, fuckin' do-gooders up and grabbed the girl that DuSang had taken. Haven't heard from DuSang since, think he went to ground."

Sunglasses: "Anyways, it's none of your fu-"

A cellphone rings. Sunglasses answers it.

Sunglasses: "Yeah?"

A moment's pause. Someone is talking on the other end, but it's just out of your range of hearing.

Sunglasses: "Uh-huh?"

Another pause. The car coasts over some sort of pothole or speed bump, jolts a little.

Sunglasses: "Right, okay, sure. Whatever you say."

Then Sunglasses hangs up.

Sunglasses: "Right, change of plans. Y'all are gonna do this yourselves. Bishop's meeting me out at the grounds, picking me up. You put the kid in the ground. He'll probably try some funny shit so don't listen to a word he says."

Marvin: "Is it big?"

Sunglasses: "Naw, Bishop wants me to help him fold his laundry." There's a sound sort of like someone being slapped upside the head. "Of course it is, you fucking idiot. Why else would I...? God's sakes, man. Anyways, it's simple as you get. Dig a hole. Ground out there ain't gonna be frozen, so make it six feet. Bury him. He gives you any trouble, smack him around a little. He ain't gonna make it far if he runs for it. He didn't have no shoes."

The car speeds up, like they're gone on a highway. The conversation dies.

You're in the trunk of a car, going to some sort of place out of town where you're going to be buried by Tweedledumb and Tweedledee. You see here a spare tire. There are also jumper cables, a large roll of duct tape and two slightly frayed bungee cords in the back.

What now?
>_

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2015, 04:56:11 am »

Try and hide the bungee cord somewhere. When they get us out, strangle one of them and use him as a hostage. Hopefully they'll care more about each other than fearing Sunglasses.

If we can't hide the bungee cord, play along. Wait for them to dig a hole deep enough, like six feet, and push them in. Then run like hell.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2015, 06:08:34 am »

+1 to trying some funny shit

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2015, 07:12:20 am »

Try to talk to our reflection through the, uh, reflective surface of the car outside?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2015, 03:58:46 pm »

tamper with the rear lights. they will get pulled over
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2015, 12:20:01 am »

Attach one of the ends of the jumper cable to the exposed wires, and hold the other end in a way so I don't get electrocuted. When the goons open the trunk, jab it at them so they die!
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2015, 10:25:59 pm »

Try and hide the bungee cord somewhere. When they get us out, strangle one of them and use him as a hostage. Hopefully they'll care more about each other than fearing Sunglasses.

If we can't hide the bungee cord, play along. Wait for them to dig a hole deep enough, like six feet, and push them in. Then run like hell.

tamper with the rear lights. they will get pulled over

Attach one of the ends of the jumper cable to the exposed wires, and hold the other end in a way so I don't get electrocuted. When the goons open the trunk, jab it at them so they die!

Well, you'll work with what you have. You reach over and rip the rear light's cables out with your foot. They spark as the wires are ripped out of place.. You think there's probably a decent current running through it, though you don't know how strong it is.

Try to talk to our reflection through the, uh, reflective surface of the car outside?

“Hey,” you whisper, “Are you there?”

“Yeah. You all right?”

“I've been better. Can you, uh, help?” you ask your other half as you twist around to get a better angle, grab the jumper cables and wiggle around.

“You seem to have the situation in hand.” you whisper to yourself.

“What? No, I could use some help here, seriously.” you reply, while squinting at the loose wires. Right, seems simple enough. You clamp one end of the cables down on the loose wires.

“All right. You want me to handle this, or you just need some help? I can give you a little edge if you need it.” your other half tells you.

You have to think about it, so for now you finish clamping the cables down. There's definitely a current running through the cable. All right. Then you roll over and tuck the bungee cord into your shirt. Shouldn't be too visually obvious, though it's a little uncomfortable. Right.

Bungee cord hidden on your person, jumper cable hooked up. Plan is, shock the guy when he opens the trunk. Grab the other guy and choke him out with the cable, hold him as a hostage if the shock doesn't kill the other guy. It's not exactly a foolproof plan, but you're kinda short on resources at the moment, and all told it's pretty impressive considering the circumstances.

The car slows a little. They're nearing their destination. What now?
>_

Nunzillor

« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2015, 11:17:48 pm »

Take the extra edge, but don't give up control.  When the time comes, execute the plan.  Take this moment for a quick prayer.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 11:22:12 pm by Nunzillor »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2015, 11:52:08 pm »

That's not going to work. Texas guy won't care about his goons.

Ask our reflection if we happen to have any hidden vampire powers
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12