Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: (SG) Please Drink Responsibly.  (Read 12301 times)

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Responsibility.
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2015, 08:26:51 am »

"No."
*Shakes*

"Sir, are you feeling all right now? Are you...stable? Maybe you should find a hospital or a relative. This doesn't sound...This doesn't sound like an emergency. Do you need immediate police or medical aid?"

Wow. What a terrible dispatcher.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2015, 08:32:46 am »

"I don't know where I am! I don't know where the hospital is!"
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2015, 08:37:40 am »

"I don't know where I am! I don't know where the hospital is!"

"All right, look, why don't you see if you can find an address, or, or, or I can, well, I can give you the phone number and address for the St. George Hospital. Will that help?"

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2015, 08:44:07 am »

"Yes, please." Look for some way to write it down. If not, memorize it. "Give me the address please."
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2015, 08:46:09 am »

"Give me a moment. I'll check the street names."
Go outside and find the nearest corner and find the name.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2015, 08:52:37 am »

"Yes, please." Look for some way to write it down. If not, memorize it. "Give me the address please."

"Right. Okay." the dispatcher sounds relieved, doubt creeping into her voice, like she's starting to believe you. She gives you the address to the hospital, which you chant to yourself a couple times to get down.

"Is there anything else I can do?"

"Give me a moment. I'll check the street names."
Go outside and find the nearest corner and find the name.

Okay. You put the receiver down next to the phone and find the exit to the building, which is to the south. You open the front door. There's six inches of snow out on the road and the plows haven't been out, but there's a set of two bootprints coming from a car that's stopped here recently. It looks as if two people came inside here quite recently...and both left. There's a high stack of snow covered junk mail on the front deck off to the side.

Well, the heck with it. You'll get your feet cold. Hopping from foot to foot, you descend the front deck to the street and dash to the nearest sign, shivering, and eyeball the sign. 44th and 12th. Great. Now you can tell the dispatcher, she can send you help, and you'll be fine.

What now?
>_

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2015, 08:58:09 am »

Take a look at the junk mail to find the address, then return and tell the dispatcher what it is.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2015, 09:03:31 am »

Take a look at the junk mail to find the address, then return and tell the dispatcher what it is.

Better and better! The address is visible on one such bit of junk mail (Dear occupant, come get an account at our bank, we'll extort you with ludicrous fees, pretty please.) You race back to the phone, address in hand, and read it into the receiver.

"Okay, a car will be there shortly. Stay there."

What now?
>_

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2015, 10:05:04 am »

Find some shoes, probably stored near the door.
Money!

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2015, 10:12:33 am »

Find some shoes, probably stored near the door.

Hmm. A quick inspection of this room gleans no shoes. A peek in the door to the east shows that it's some sort of Kitchen with an island counter and a fridge and sink, washing machine, that sort of thing. A peek through the door to the west shows a bedroom with a bed, closet, nightstand with an old digital alarm clock, and an adjoining...probably bathroom. Someone is giggling inside it. No shoes.

What now?
>_

Nunzillor

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2015, 10:15:38 am »

Knock on the door.  Ask them what happened.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2015, 10:15:50 am »

Curse the guy who talked us into this party thing. Whisper his embarrassing secrets into air.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2015, 10:20:54 am »

Curse the guy who talked us into this party thing. Whisper his embarrassing secrets into air.

Who talked you into going to the party? Well, it was something that a lot of your friends in class went to. You think. Maybe one of your friends in specific tried to bring you, or maybe the thought of being left out outweighed the guilt for living that kind of iniquitous lifestyle. Who knows?

Knock on the door.  Ask them what happened.

But enough of this nonsense. You stride across the room and rap sharply on the door. "Hey. What...What happened?"

The giggling abruptly stops, then doubles. "Heee hee heee heee! You don't know? C'mon in, I'll fill you in."

What now?
>_
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 01:51:13 pm by Glacies »

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2015, 12:29:29 pm »

Step away from the door and wait for the emergency services outside.
Money!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2015, 01:13:24 pm »

Step away from the door and wait for the emergency services outside.
+1 Let's not follow plot hooks.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12