Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Also, feedback on the pace, content, and other stuff would be appreciated!
- 2 (100%)
Character sheets! Don't forget to keep these up to date!
- 0 (0%)
Map!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 189

Author Topic: Forumites RPG - Round 2: Elimination! (Wheel of misfortune)  (Read 112084 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
Re: Forumites RPG - We Won the Checkers War
« Reply #2325 on: August 15, 2015, 08:20:36 am »

((That's one.))
thincake

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: August 15, 2015, 10:49:55 am »

"Plus I could probably blow some of them away. And I'll volunteer."

"Basically I need you to toss that big pole of yours or vambraces somewhere away from you. Then I'll use this teleporting skill I got and see if I can teleport to and back with it. With good luck it lets me teleport with items that aren't mine, meaning I don't have to walk in spider room. Just 'port in and out."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: August 15, 2015, 11:04:54 am »

"'kay."
Adragis lobs his pole as far in a direction away from people as he can. For such a scrawny guy he's got quite the throwing arm.
thincake

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: August 15, 2015, 11:30:08 am »

Fallacy grunts, lowering the mace.

"I don't suppose anybody has a fire ability? A bit of fire seems to me like it would clear the spider room pretty easily. Maybe?"
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: August 15, 2015, 11:32:31 am »

Aoshi nods and proceeds on with the test. He summons his illusion targeting Adgaris, to whom it looks like Aoshi suddenly duplicated, and moves the illusion onto the pole. He then makes the illusion pose as getting ready to grab the pole and takes some pose himself. Once ready, he swaps with illusionary swordman, grabs the pole, and swaps again.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: August 15, 2015, 11:33:11 am »

((Err, just to OOC post--I'm checking the map and I recall NO other door to the Checker room than the way we came through [Hangman room]. ...Where was that other passage mentioned? {I also misread the Mudflat passage IcyTea went through--and I had thought that he already passed through to a new room >_> Thank you Map...which nobody IC knows about. I should use the paper and pencil I brought along to make it IC. Someone nudge me on this.}))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: August 15, 2015, 11:51:52 am »

"I don't suppose anybody has a fire ability? A bit of fire seems to me like it would clear the spider room pretty easily. Maybe?"
"The problem with fire is that it would also destroy the loot. It should be plan C at the earliest."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: August 15, 2015, 11:52:24 am »

"Guys, let's make a coherent plan, okay? We've got Tir wanting to check out the tunnels, some more of you wanting to clear the spider room, there's some possible messing to do with the computer to change Urist back and/or discover some secrets. We should also probably start mapping this place out, it seems to keep on branching. Oh, and Arc, it's good to have you back." He looks at his wrist device. "Er, I should probably use that level-up I got, shouldn't I?"

Aoshi nods and proceeds on with the test. He summons his illusion targeting Adgaris, to whom it looks like Aoshi suddenly duplicated, and moves the illusion onto the pole. He then makes the illusion pose as getting ready to grab the pole and takes some pose himself. Once ready, he swaps with illusionary swordman, grabs the pole, and swaps again.
(I flipped a coin)
It takes a 10-second cooldown between swaps but this works. "Well, that's handy."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: August 15, 2015, 11:58:03 am »

"hm... hm."

"Yeah, I'd like to be changed back, if possible without paying too much of a price."

Fallacy sits down, and begins to think. For the long run. Plotting would describe what he's doing better, at this point.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: August 15, 2015, 12:04:16 pm »

Tiruin searched her messenger bag for something she remembered when Hugo mentioned a few cues. "I've some paper and a pencil here I keep for sketching--usually when I walk along the scenic parts of the city or province and spot something nice to draw. I could use it for making a map out of this place if anyone wants instead. Unsure if there's anything notable to sketch anyway...Someone just tell me if there's something needed--I'll head back and draw the area. Not to scale...of course."

Make OOC map IC (as an item), at the cost of my pencil and paper (well, not really 'cost'. Just 'being used for')

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: August 15, 2015, 12:04:56 pm »

"A map? That seems like a good idea."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: August 15, 2015, 12:18:21 pm »

"Right, well, good job Tir. So... order of operations. I say we do stuff with the computer, check the tunnels, then go through the spider room."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: August 15, 2015, 12:45:06 pm »

"Sounds like a plan."

Standing order until I wake up tomorrow: Tea follows the group, trying to stay out of trouble.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: August 15, 2015, 12:50:42 pm »

"Huh, it really works." Aoshi hands the pole back to Adgaris and shatters the illusion. "Still, it means ten seconds with poisonous spiders. I'm not fan of that... On other hand it is perfect escape plan in case of incoming train."
Old sigs.
Games.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: August 15, 2015, 01:11:58 pm »

"How do you know those spiders are poisonous? Have you eaten them?"
I'm with stupid |
                      v
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 189