Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Also, feedback on the pace, content, and other stuff would be appreciated!
- 2 (100%)
Character sheets! Don't forget to keep these up to date!
- 0 (0%)
Map!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 189

Author Topic: Forumites RPG - Round 2: Elimination! (Wheel of misfortune)  (Read 112335 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Forumites RPG - Time to count loot and move on
« Reply #1935 on: August 03, 2015, 12:09:15 am »

"Hey guitar man, you take requests?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: August 03, 2015, 12:12:35 am »

"Hey guitar man, you take requests?"
"What did you have in mind?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: August 03, 2015, 12:15:44 am »

"You know video game songs? Like Animal Crossing?"

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: August 03, 2015, 12:17:23 am »

FallacyofUrist appeared to have gone rigid after the odd quake, staring blankly forwards. Arcvasti gave up on trying to mooch a lift off of him and turned back to the console, inputting random letters and numbers in order to push their earlier inputs and responses off the screen. After that... Arcvasti reviewed their goals, the ones repeated in an endless mantra to stave off the warm-mind-death. Obtain authorization. Seek clarity. The first, primary, goal now seemed irrelevant. The latter goal, Arcvasti now realized, was not just tied towards reassuming their old form. After their future service had been called in, Arcvasti was thinking somewhat more clearly anyways. Discovering more about the nature of this place was the most important thing now. Therefore, Arcvasti mentally reorganized their goals, pushing cat thoughts of sleep, bathing and mating out of their mind: Seek knowledge. Obtain power. There.

Arcvasti leaped down from the console keyboard and padded over to examine the room next door where everyone else had gone earlier. Arcvasti had no illusions about the effectiveness of their form in combat against anything larger then them. Illusions were a product of Their minds, a luxury that Arcvasti wasn't capable of right now. Safety could be found in groups, and through that, power from clearing rooms. All of which would aid in the completion of their service, should its inherent price be judged equal to the re-assumption of their old form.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: August 03, 2015, 12:21:51 am »

"You know video game songs? Like Animal Crossing?"
"I like me the classics... but yes."

"Is Stairway to Heaven really a classic?"

FallacyofUrist appeared to have gone rigid after the odd quake, staring blankly forwards. Arcvasti gave up on trying to mooch a lift off of him and turned back to the console, inputting random letters and numbers in order to push their earlier inputs and responses off the screen. After that... Arcvasti reviewed their goals, the ones repeated in an endless mantra to stave off the warm-mind-death. Obtain authorization. Seek clarity. The first, primary, goal now seemed irrelevant. The latter goal, Arcvasti now realized, was not just tied towards reassuming their old form. After their future service had been called in, Arcvasti was thinking somewhat more clearly anyways. Discovering more about the nature of this place was the most important thing now. Therefore, Arcvasti mentally reorganized their goals, pushing cat thoughts of sleep, bathing and mating out of their mind: Seek knowledge. Obtain power. There.

Arcvasti leaped down from the console keyboard and padded over to examine the room next door where everyone else had gone earlier. Arcvasti had no illusions about the effectiveness of their form in combat against anything larger then them. Illusions were a product of Their minds, a luxury that Arcvasti wasn't capable of right now. Safety could be found in groups, and through that, power from clearing rooms. All of which would aid in the completion of their service, should its inherent price be judged equal to the re-assumption of their old form.
You see a group of them congregated on the other end of the room, near that open doorway to the water place. Pretty much how you left them. Some of them notice you returning.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: August 03, 2015, 12:23:52 am »

"You know how to do KK song?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: August 03, 2015, 12:29:50 am »

"Yeah... what'll you give me for it?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: August 03, 2015, 12:37:21 am »

"What would you want?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: August 03, 2015, 12:45:57 am »

"Watcha got?"

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: August 03, 2015, 12:59:05 am »

Tech steps off of the train, feeling it shift beneath her feet as the weight's lifted, and giving her surroundings a brief once-over. Closely accompanying her movements, she spares the device attached to her arm a look as well, reading over the words displayed on it's screen— Please select class. Press [button] to see recommended classes.

Quirking an eyebrow, she does as is instructed, lifting her arm in doing so. Some button-pressing later, she's faced with three class options; Bizarro Fighter, Guardian, and Smith.

She's hesitant to make a decision at first, scrolling through the other classes this selection has to offer, before returning to the Recommended Classes screen and choosing "Guardian". She was always more of the defending player, of course. She then drops her arm to her side and navigates her way to the lit booth, her curiosity piqued.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 01:02:34 am by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: August 03, 2015, 01:06:10 am »

Adragis, being a picky bugger, only takes a pair of FN vambraces and a pair of FN greaves.
thincake

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: August 03, 2015, 01:19:00 am »

"I could maybe use that bonemold breastplate, but I shouldn't be fighting in the front line anyway. I'll take one of those femurs, though, good idea. Macabre but good."

Tea grabs one of the...wait.

"Y'know, it's pretty hard to detach bones without breaking them, considering they're there to hold the body together."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: August 03, 2015, 01:24:51 am »

(Guys, make sure to add your armor to your inventories!)

"Well it doesn't make much sense how these hold together with just bones anyway. No ligaments. But we found them not too hard to pull apart in combat. Think the Fire Nation ones got most of their legs yanked off anyhow."

Adragis, being a picky bugger, only takes a pair of FN vambraces and a pair of FN greaves.

One pair of stormtrooper boots
One bonemold helmet
One bonemold cuirass
The front half of a bonemold cuirass
One bonemold cuisse
One pair of bonemold boots, though they're looking rather worn
One bonemold left pauldron
Three bonemold bracers
Two fire nation helmets missing their face masks, with chips, dents, and a small hole or two.
One set of fire nation body armor (plating covering the chest, upper back, and shoulders, with some protection to the neck)
One damaged set of that (missing the shoulderpads)

Tech steps off of the train, feeling it shift beneath her feet as the weight's lifted, and giving her surroundings a brief once-over. Closely accompanying her movements, she spares the device attached to her arm a look as well, reading over the words displayed on it's screen— Please select class. Press [button] to see recommended classes.

Quirking an eyebrow, she does as is instructed, lifting her arm in doing so. Some button-pressing later, she's faced with three class options; Bizarro Fighter, Guardian, and Smith.

She's hesitant to make a decision at first, scrolling through the other classes this selection has to offer, before returning to the Recommended Classes screen and choosing "Guardian". She was always more of the defending player, of course. She then drops her arm to her side and navigates her way to the lit booth, her curiosity piqued.
With a flash of light and a bang! you find yourself shin-deep in water, surrounded by people who look rather surprised to see you. They seem to have been engaged in stripping armor from skeletons, of which there seem to be many in this huge room with mirrored walls. "Ack! Another one?"

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: August 03, 2015, 01:54:19 am »

Rather startled by what was happening, Tech took a few paces back, pulling at her bottoms until they bunched at her knees— the water wasn't exactly a pleasant feeling, especially when it wasn't there just a second ago. "Uh- what?"
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 01:56:38 am by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: August 03, 2015, 02:11:32 am »

"I have an empty bottle and that was another person wasn't it?"
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 189