Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Also, feedback on the pace, content, and other stuff would be appreciated!
- 2 (100%)
Character sheets! Don't forget to keep these up to date!
- 0 (0%)
Map!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 189

Author Topic: Forumites RPG - Round 2: Elimination! (Wheel of misfortune)  (Read 112476 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Forumites RPG - Everything changed when the skeletons attacked
« Reply #1620 on: July 19, 2015, 01:03:41 pm »

((Double post.))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: July 19, 2015, 01:14:50 pm »

When any skeleton gets within reach, trip and push them towards their group.
I'm with stupid |
                      v

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: July 19, 2015, 01:17:23 pm »

"Three attack waves so far. I'd bet either this one's the last, or we'll have a boss fight next."
"God, I hope not. Everyone, get over here quick! We've at least got decent footing here."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: July 19, 2015, 02:24:50 pm »

Aoshi leaves the firebenders into water and hurries onto island.

"Here's probably something important here." He explains when he starts stabbing ground with his already dull katana, trying to find something, anything, buried in.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 03:14:42 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: July 19, 2015, 02:35:12 pm »

Tea makes his way to the island, readying himself for combat. He also loads a round to his rifle.

"Bonemold armour doesn't cover the elbow joints entirely. Obvious weakpoint is obvious. I wonder if we can make any use of the armour the skeletons are wearing once they don't need it anymore."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: July 20, 2015, 10:13:26 am »

((Alright, going with the Arcane Archer Class style if thats okay. Don't know what abilities I would have. Also updated my equipment slightly and I'm not sure how I would enter into the game now.))
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 10:27:52 am by RangerCado »
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: July 20, 2015, 10:43:37 am »

((Alright, going with the Arcane Archer Class style if thats okay. Don't know what abilities I would have. Also updated my equipment slightly and I'm not sure how I would enter into the game now.))
((Let's PM about it.))

((Does anyone have adjustments to their battle strategy? Posting your strategy for a fight can make posting easier, so not every turn needs a reply from everyone.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: July 20, 2015, 10:44:15 am »

Twin will just try slashing the arms off any enemy that gets close to her or an ally, followed by severing the spine.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: July 20, 2015, 10:49:04 am »

"I think he was FallacyofUrist. And I'm not sure if he has issues, or we who fight the admittedly scary skeletons without a second thought."
Tiruin took the moment to reflect on the matter. She did put herself in an RPG mindset, but now seeing it given the reality of the situation--her hands gripped Kevak's quarterstaff and she idly tested it in this brief moment of peace, noting how real it was and how real everything else around her was.

IcyTea makes very good points.

She tugs on her jacket and straightens out the creases on her shirt, bending down to pull up her rolled-up jeans from getting any wetter, "Hey, given that there's a banner on that nice piece of land there, how's about someone carry it and we all wait stoicly on the mud-island as we meet their slow albeit staggering slouch through the water? It'll add to the atmosphere that we're guarding a tiny mud isle from...these things. Banner-wielder could make a few waves just for morale. It'll take a minute or two for them to reach us on solid ground, and I'd prefer we meet them before the mud-island."

Regroup with company at the banner-area.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: July 20, 2015, 05:42:52 pm »

McDonald shrugs and pries the banner of of the ground. He feels a strange surge of confidence, raising it high above his head and waving slowly.
I'm with stupid |
                      v

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: July 20, 2015, 08:27:31 pm »

Kyle enters the mudflat room and, after surmising that the skeletons must be bad, goes to punch one of them.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: July 20, 2015, 11:29:28 pm »

(Sorry for slowness on the update. Been a mess of tiredness and medication today. I'd hoped to do it today but it's looking unlikely at this point. Though perhaps I can get more posts of clarification in the meantime.)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: July 21, 2015, 12:00:52 pm »

RangerCado tumbles out of her pod with a yelp of surprise, rolling slightly to lessen the impact while her bag gets tangled and ends up on her head, bow and quiver of arrows falling next to her as she looks up and around the room, confused.

"...Strangest dream I've had in awhile... but when did I fall asleep?" I get up and straighten my bag, picking up my bow and quiver as an after thought as I look around the train station.
[/quote]

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: July 21, 2015, 12:56:32 pm »

Armach, HugoLuman, and Twinwolf easily cut down the two combine as the other members of the group reach the island, waiting to meet the advance of the newly arrived skeletons.

Aoshi leaves the firebenders into water and hurries onto island.

"Here's probably something important here." He explains when he starts stabbing ground with his already dull katana, trying to find something, anything, buried in.
Your stabbing finds nothing, though admittedly you don't have time to be completely thorough before the enemies reach the shore.

McDonald shrugs and pries the banner of of the ground. He feels a strange surge of confidence, raising it high above his head and waving slowly.
The banner is rooted pretty deeply, you would probably need help to move it. But no time now, the skeletons have reached the shore.

With five reinforcements, they actually outnumber the initial group that reaches the island, the six WWI skeletons. These charge forth with a roar, but are mostly met with blows to the joints or chest, knocking them down (or killing one outright in Twinwolf's case). Those armed with inadequate weapons, such as knives, resort to grappling, but this is still effective McDonald gets tackled and punched in the face, but Tiruin bashes the skeleton off of him and the others stomp it into oblivion. Whether through ease or just good luck, this victory likely filled most of them with confidence. However, the seven armored skeletons, the bonemold wearing ones and the firebenders, are nearly upon them, even as quickly as they defeated the others.

RangerCado tumbles out of her pod with a yelp of surprise, rolling slightly to lessen the impact while her bag gets tangled and ends up on her head, bow and quiver of arrows falling next to her as she looks up and around the room, confused.

"...Strangest dream I've had in awhile... but when did I fall asleep?" I get up and straighten my bag, picking up my bow and quiver as an after thought as I look around the train station.
You are on a platform between two train tracks, but it's bridged to a much larger platform by balconies on either end. You notice that one of the phone booths lined up on this platform seems to be lit up.

The strange device strapped to your wrist blips: Please select class.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 12:59:55 pm by HugoLuman »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: July 21, 2015, 01:03:03 pm »

I look at the thing in confusion before glancing at the phone booth. I slowly walk over to it and investigate how it works. When prompted with classes at the booth, I raise an eyebrow before selecting Arcane Archer with slight hesitance.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 189