Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Also, feedback on the pace, content, and other stuff would be appreciated!
- 2 (100%)
Character sheets! Don't forget to keep these up to date!
- 0 (0%)
Map!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 189

Author Topic: Forumites RPG - Round 2: Elimination! (Wheel of misfortune)  (Read 112551 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Forumites RPG - Everyone gets one
« Reply #1470 on: July 18, 2015, 01:14:52 am »

"I thought you said you'd played RPGs. XP is experience points... or Cross Points, but that was a really weird game mechanic."
"Oh, I was vague. I mean, xp for what? I've played...a lot of RPGs, so this could also mean 'survival experience' since the scenery we're in mirrors a...dystopian environment. That, or we're just in a really dirty station bereft of any staff or guidelines on the walls...or such. Well, there are papers strewn about, but I didn't read them. Too dark."

Meanwhile back there...
In hindsight.
"Um... we haven't really had anyone die. I'd... rather it stay that way. Uh... I don't think we looted anything aside from potions. There was this computer but I wouldn't touch it. It turned Arc into a cat." They reach the Hangman room as they walk, not taking very long to cross the grotesque disco "It's in there, yeah, in the corner."
"Any ideas with this computer? How did it turn Arc into a cat?" ...So that was the cat? Looks kinda cute. "-And by that, I mean...input/output or is it a security thing? There's always a process to how these things work out."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: July 18, 2015, 01:32:19 am »

"It looks like you type in something, then name a price and it applies changes. Or if you loose a game of hangman. I don't trust it."

HugoLuman and Kevak enter into the ruin puzzle room again, HugoLuman looking like he may have been crying a little. "Okay. Are we ready to move on?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: July 18, 2015, 01:37:32 am »

Armach gets up and stretches for a bit before noticing Hugo's state. "Hey, are you alright man?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: July 18, 2015, 01:40:03 am »

"Yeah, I'll be fine... You?"

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: July 18, 2015, 01:43:45 am »

"I'm doing perfectly fine, I've had worst days... Well I actually haven't, but you know, It could always be worse. At least we're in this together, right?" He says with a smile. "Now let's go kick a room's ass."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: July 18, 2015, 01:46:51 am »

((No level up for me yet, I only have 4 XP: Disco, Hangman, Rainforest, Ruins.))

"I'm up for the next room. That potion really invigorated me, I think."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: July 18, 2015, 01:51:39 am »

"Alright, let's get to it then." Armach opens the stone door.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: July 18, 2015, 02:03:50 am »

"In which we all play Choose Your Own Adventure--Station of dangerous rooms. Its not possible to reverse Arc being a cat though? I think I could manipulate the computer to try at least. Unless this is something way beyond modern physics...

"Anyone remind me of the dangers here again?"

Tiruin had no idea how hilarious the future would be in this place. By hilarious, this meant 'lethal, dangerous, and would test the skills of everyone involved'.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: July 18, 2015, 02:25:56 am »

"In which we all play Choose Your Own Adventure--Station of dangerous rooms. Its not possible to reverse Arc being a cat though? I think I could manipulate the computer to try at least. Unless this is something way beyond modern physics...

"Anyone remind me of the dangers here again?"

Tiruin had no idea how hilarious the future would be in this place. By hilarious, this meant 'lethal, dangerous, and would test the skills of everyone involved'.
"I'm really not sure about physics in this place. But um, lots of dangerous stuff. We used this to de-animal some other people, but Arc ran off when we asked him. I think his mind might be affected. Uh... but let's go finish a thingy in the next room real quick."

"I'm doing perfectly fine, I've had worst days... Well I actually haven't, but you know, It could always be worse. At least we're in this together, right?" He says with a smile. "Now let's go kick a room's ass."
"I probably need to eat something before I can properly regain my energy, but I think I could go for another room." HugoLuman follows Armach across the tiles.

"Alright, let's get to it then." Armach opens the stone door.
Beyond the door there seems to be an endless expanse of shin-deep muddy water. About a hundred feet from the door, the outline of another door stood alone in the water, and between the two doors was a short mound of mud with a banner planted in it. The "sky" in there seemed covered in a brown haze, casting the whole room(?) in an overcast light. Near the door, Tiruin and HugoLuman feel a distinct sense of vague foreboding.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: July 18, 2015, 02:29:23 am »

Armach looks down at the water. "Fucking shit! Of course this place would find the one thing that really fucking pisses me off, getting my fucking clothes wet!" He seems extremely irritated.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forumites RPG - Getting our feet wet
« Reply #1480 on: July 18, 2015, 02:32:46 am »

"If we had the tools, we could go and disassemble that noose in the hangman room and build a raft."

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: July 18, 2015, 02:34:39 am »

"No, it's fine. Let's just get this fucking over with." He rolls up his jeans and and steps into the water.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: July 18, 2015, 02:38:29 am »

Tea pulls his rifle out and provides overwatch for Armach from the doorway.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: July 18, 2015, 02:41:00 am »

Beyond the door there seems to be an endless expanse of shin-deep muddy water. About a hundred feet from the door, the outline of another door stood alone in the water, and between the two doors was a short mound of mud with a banner planted in it. The "sky" in there seemed covered in a brown haze, casting the whole room(?) in an overcast light. Near the door, Tiruin and HugoLuman feel a distinct sense of vague foreboding.

"Hugo, if your thingy in the next room is this place, then I have a very certain bad feeling about it. I mean, other than the obvious murk here."

Tiruin held her bow at the ready. "While I do know how to shoot--I've never tried shooting in the midst of people around. I do hope I won't hit anyone if any danger appears. Just six shots. Also...could people not swear that much? It dampens the mood."

Totally missing the pun, she pointed at the banner in the mud while holding her ground.

"What's that over there?"

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: July 18, 2015, 02:48:57 am »

"I don't know. Let me get a closer look." Armach moves towards to the mound of mud.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 189