Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 100

Author Topic: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread  (Read 78298 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread
« Reply #600 on: June 29, 2015, 08:50:07 pm »

"Played the demo never the actual game"
No sig yet

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 29, 2015, 08:50:53 pm »

Kiyoshi gapes at Yui, raising his own hand.
She's even prettier now... too bad we're both gonna die.
Black lives matter.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: June 29, 2015, 08:51:12 pm »

"Always knew gaming would save my life sometime..."
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: June 29, 2015, 08:51:21 pm »

Daniel lets out a large breath, slowly, as he leans against a wall for support.

"Well...shit. What's all this then? Wait...did you put us in the game where people are dying? We can't fight any more than they could!"

He stops, looks over at the person holding a toy gun, and the other person with a giant floating sword now, and amends his statement.

"Most of us, any way. Apparently she has magic hacking powers or something?"

"Right now, I don't think I would even care if it killed me! Don't you understand? The risk is half the fun! You can not have true excitement without risk!"

"Who cares about 'excitement'? People are dying. Do you not get that, or do you just not care?"

"People are dying, and you want to walk away, but I am the one who doesn't care? If I didn't care about lives, this wouldn't be fun! It isn't risk if you don't care if you lose! If you truly care about them, then you would fight for their lives.

And I didn't even know what the game was."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: June 29, 2015, 08:51:42 pm »

"Right now, I don't think I would even care if it killed me! Don't you understand? The risk is half the fun! You can not have true excitement without risk!"
"I told you not to blow your load yet.  You should care if die or get crippled, that'll mean the end of your excitement."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: June 29, 2015, 08:52:50 pm »

"Um. I assume that's... important?"

She shrugs.

"Well, I was stuck in the hospital for a weekend, so I played it until it stopped being fun. Which was... Well, I had run out of things to do."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 29, 2015, 08:58:17 pm »

"I told you not to blow your load yet.  You should care if die or get crippled, that'll mean the end of your excitement."

"I know, I know. It isn't like I want to die. If I did, I wouldn't feel anything close to this excitement! Ah, I wouldn't even mind getting hit once or twice though. Lets talk strategy. We have about enough people for a squad, if we separate into two fire teams we should be able to take it down no problem. One team attacks the front, while the other flanks."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 29, 2015, 08:58:39 pm »

"Um. I assume that's... important?"

"Yes. For the most part, it draws in players. I guess it came out of nowhere because so many of you play it."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 29, 2015, 09:01:12 pm »

"I know, I know. It isn't like I want to die. If I did, I wouldn't feel anything close to this excitement! Ah, I wouldn't even mind getting hit once or twice though. Lets talk strategy. We have about enough people for a squad, if we separate into two fire teams we should be able to take it down no problem. One team attacks the front, while the other flanks."

"Hey moron. Half of us have never fought before, and I'd guess from your theatrics one of them is you. So calm down."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: June 29, 2015, 09:04:27 pm »

"Hey moron. Half of us have never fought before, and I'd guess from your theatrics one of them is you. So calm down."

"Hehe, calm down? Calm down!? You only get one first time! I am going to enjoy this as much as I can!"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 29, 2015, 09:08:04 pm »

"People are dying, and you want to walk away, but I am the one who doesn't care? If I didn't care about lives, this wouldn't be fun! It isn't risk if you don't care if you lose! If you truly care about them, then you would fight for their lives.

And I didn't even know what the game was."

"I want to walk away right now so we can figure out what the fuck is going on, and make sure that we even can fight. If we would just die too, it'd be better for us to help some other way."

"There's a reason we asked you to the lounge. You guys can do this stuff too. Just not yet. We weren't expecting everyone to be sucked in right then. Who's been playing Thanatos?"
"Wait what? We can do what exactly? I mean, I've played it for a few hours just to see what it was like but I was never really into games like that."

Daniel seems very anxious, probably just like everyone else. He didn't have his bo staff. He was still a beginner in martial arts...and they were going to fight, what, people playing the game?

Who the fuck made a game like that?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 29, 2015, 09:11:11 pm »

He gestures to the floating, rather obviously combat ready figure above his head. "They're called Persona. In theory, they are representations of your psyche to guard from life's hardships. In practice, they take hits for you and deal hits in return."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 29, 2015, 09:22:57 pm »

"Huh. That's...kinda cool, actually. So, uh, how do we, you know, summon 'em? I'm guessing it's called summoning, anyway."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 29, 2015, 09:24:26 pm »

"I want to walk away right now so we can figure out what the fuck is going on, and make sure that we even can fight. If we would just die too, it'd be better for us to help some other way."

"And in that time, how many more people who can't fight will die? Sacrificing others so you can live? Not tactically, morally, or funly viable!"

He gestures to the floating, rather obviously combat ready figure above his head. "They're called Persona. In theory, they are representations of your psyche to guard from life's hardships. In practice, they take hits for you and deal hits in return."

"Speaking of dealing hits, when is this thing going to get here already!?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 29, 2015, 09:25:46 pm »

"Huh. That's...kinda cool, actually. So, uh, how do we, you know, summon 'em? I'm guessing it's called summoning, anyway."
"It's different for everyone. For me it was nearly dying to one of these things- Shadows, they're called."

"Speaking of dealing hits, when is this thing going to get here already!?"
((Tomorrow, because I'm going to sleep in 15 minutes.))
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 100