Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31816 times)

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch albino body stood there unfazed as she asked posed her question "Where can I find these artifacts and tell me everything about these shadows?"

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fly to the top of the building and look for a weak spot on the roof that I might be able to claw my way into.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go into the warehouse and help out.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

(Thanks  :P)

We continue to fight it, beating on it with all our might. I aim for the eyes especially. If it runs away, we do not chase, but inspect the crystal instead.
You begin to smash it heavily, beating into the corner. You stop to catch your breath, and find the spider dead on the ground.

Go to the barn.
You begin heading towards the barn. On the way, you think you hear a whimpering coming from inside a nearby bush.

Stand my ground.
You continue to stand still, as the tentacles pull up the rest of the beast. It appears to be a giant ball of shadows, switching between multiple forms, reaching out with more shadowy tentacles, seemingly feeling its surroundings. The tentacles pass in front of you and retract into the shadow orb. It shifts forms into a wolf with tentacles extending from its back, bigger than you, and it roars fiercely.

Crusch albino body stood there unfazed as she asked posed her question "Where can I find these artifacts and tell me everything about these shadows?"
"WELL-" a message plays on the screen showing "ACCESS DENIED. SHUTDOWN INITIATED." as the screen turns black.

Fly to the top of the building and look for a weak spot on the roof that I might be able to claw my way into.
You search the top of the building and find a spot that looks quite structurally insecure, and after scratching at it to no avail, you see a back door, and your last glimmer of hope.

Go into the warehouse and help out.
You all search thouroughly, and find nothing. The cellar door swings open suddenly.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Who's there?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Approach the bush, be ready to attack.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Attempt to enter through the back door.  If I get in, search for fish.  If not, look around for a nearby shop that might contain tools that I can use to break into the fish shop.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

"No wolf is stronger than Sneeuwwitje." Tackle it and use the momentum to swing myself on top of it.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

"Dammit, ssstupid thingy denying me." Crusch says while her face shows clear signs of being angry.

"If it won't work then I'll tear it apart and examine its insssidesss heehe." Crusch laughs as she readys her claws to attempt destroy everything in the room.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

I examine the spider corpse, especially the red bit, then the crystal.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tel' ek looks for a weapon.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Who's there?"
A rancid smell escapes the door and wafts over to you, before a bloated human climbs out of the door. It has green fumes seeping from its body, along with a gross-looking green ooze.

You have 15 AP left.
Approach the bush, be ready to attack.
You creep up to the bush and see what appears to be a lemur that has broken its leg. It must have escaped from the zoo but became injured. It will die soon.

You have 15 AP left.

Attempt to enter through the back door.  If I get in, search for fish.  If not, look around for a nearby shop that might contain tools that I can use to break into the fish shop.
You attempt to enter through the back door, but fail. There is a hardware store nearby, however, and it's door is wide open.

You have 17 AP left.
"No wolf is stronger than Sneeuwwitje." Tackle it and use the momentum to swing myself on top of it.
You charge at the wolf, but the shadows dissipate as you pass through them, then reform into the wolf shape, beginning to charge at you.

"Dammit, ssstupid thingy denying me." Crusch says while her face shows clear signs of being angry.

"If it won't work then I'll tear it apart and examine its insssidesss heehe." Crusch laughs as she readys her claws to attempt destroy everything in the room.
You begin smashing as much as you can, and find the metallic edges of the computer impenetrable.

I examine the spider corpse, especially the red bit, then the crystal.
The abdomens ominous red glow has faded now, and the abdomen itself has sagged. The crystal seems to be spraying beams of light in different directions, looking for something.

Tel' ek looks for a weapon.
You leave the house you found and search for a possible place to grab a weapon. You can see a hardware store next to a fish-smokery. There is also an elephant walking down the street. You can see many more buildings, including a hunting store.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Flee.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Flee.
You rush away from the warehouse, shutting the door behind you, as you hear a giant popping sound, and a splat of something on the door behind you.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Open the door.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29