Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31868 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Make our house our base of operations.
Inick: Fly around and look for places worthy of scavenging.
Burger: Look around for people to come help with the robot.
You scout the area and find a lean-to that may be worth something. Burger finds an intelligent dog that has knowledge of mechanics, and agrees to help. You both return to the house.

"I will fight these blobs. They shall not create fear for your pack any longer."
Leli looks surprised. "Thank you very much! They come from a cave near our home. Come, I will show you." She beckons outside, and when you are both out, she points to a cave to the north.

I inquire about the special part.
"I CAN OFFER YOU INFARED SENSORS, A JETPACK, OR A TEMPERATURE REGULATOR."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

Are the robot arms more dexterous or stronger than my arms? If not, I would like the infrared vision. I also ask the robot if he would like to join my tribe.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are the robot arms more dexterous or stronger than my arms? If not, I would like the infrared vision. I also ask the robot if he would like to join my tribe.
The robot politely declines. "SOMEONE HAS TO KEEP THIS CARAVAN RUNNING." The arms would be stronger yet less dexterous.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ask the dog the dog's name. Offer the dog a place in our group if it fixes the robot.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

I ask him to install the infarred on Ouak. Then I use it too look for a good place to get food/sleep.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ask the dog the dog's name. Offer the dog a place in our group if it fixes the robot.
The dog is named Edam. He declines the offer, saying that he is a traveler and does not like to stay in place, and travels alone. He begins fixing the robot.

I ask him to install the infarred on Ouak. Then I use it too look for a good place to get food/sleep.
He installs the infared vision and says farewell. You use it to look in the surrounding buildings. You see no signs of danger in the bookstore you were just in.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

I reenter the bookstore and look to see if there is anything else of interest. I also check for other rooms and exits. What time is it here? DO I need to eat or sleep yet?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ask where we can find a place to scavenge tech and mutagens. Go to the place while Burger keeps watch at the house.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I reenter the bookstore and look to see if there is anything else of interest. I also check for other rooms and exits. What time is it here? DO I need to eat or sleep yet?
You do not find anything else at the bookstore. There is a toilet, and a back door. You do not need to eat, but you will need to drink soon. You do not need to sleep.

You have 15AP left.

Ask where we can find a place to scavenge tech and mutagens. Go to the place while Burger keeps watch at the house.
He points to a glowing light in the distance, saying that it is a city. It is too far away to reach today, so you will have to rest first.

Crusch is standing outside the zoo, wondering what to do. (Look at the OP for for details on whats around you.)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 01:20:43 am by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rest while Adam works on the robot.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rest while Adam works on the robot.
(its Edam, like the cheese.) You go to rest. You now must wait until everyone else has done their turns before continuing.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

That hospital seems vital for long term survival. Let's go there and look around.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Hunt for any large prey to eat.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 07:00:51 am by flazeo25 »

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

follow.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

The Ouak tribe goes out the back door and looks around for other structures.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29