Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31843 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

Ouak and cubs, excited and ecstatic, but not unaware of potential dangers, investigated the library. Crowbar and rusted pikes ready.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Ouak and cubs, excited and ecstatic, but not unaware of potential dangers, investigated the library. Crowbar and rusted pikes ready.
They open the book store entrance, and scavenge the shelves for anything of interest. They find a romance novel, and a childrens book. They also see a cat with a bionic arm looking through some distant shelves.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

Each cub takes a book. Ouak approaches the cat and says. "Cat. You're me. Look. Arm like me. We the same. You're part of my tribe." Ouak then looks at the cat to see its response. Cubs continue to look for books.

EDIT: Cubs are now named Bewk and Mahk. I am tired of them just being my cubs. Ouak treasures his two children. Family is important to Ouak.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 08:01:39 pm by Spiderking50 »
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Put the food we found in the fridge and explore the science lab.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Each cub takes a book. Ouak approaches the cat and says. "Cat. You're me. Look. Arm like me. We the same. You're part of my tribe." Ouak then looks at the cat to see its response. Cubs continue to look for books.
Your cubs do not find anymore books. It seems the cat has scavenged most of the place out. The cat looks at his arm then at Oakous arm. "Yes, we are similar. I will follow you. It is for the better for both us. My name is Biro. What is yours?"

Oakou has gained a follower!
Spoiler: Butch (click to show/hide)

Put the food we found in the fridge and explore the science lab.
You put the food in the fridge and notice something different. You have grown 3 pairs of talons, extending like a spiders would. You notice a similar thing has happened to Burger, except with paws. Your beak has also turned into a pair of mandibles, and you have eight eyes. You go to explore the science lab with Burger. He is shocked with this mutation "What happening!?" He looks at you with eight pleading eyes.

Inick and Burger have begun the transcendence into spider form. They will become giant spiders by tomorrow if they do not remove these mutations.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I haf fehled! We muhst go to the science lahbratory!"

Go to the science lab ASAP.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I haf fehled! We muhst go to the science lahbratory!"

Go to the science lab ASAP.
You rush to the science lab, busting down the door, and rummaging around for something that reads 'CURE'. You do not find one, but you do find a black blob with a vial stuck inside it, but it looks aggressive.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile

Grab some of the cheese and search through some of the back rooms for anywhere dry to sleep tonight.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

The baboon tribe takes the four books back to the robot caravan to see what he'd give us for these.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The Emprah prohtects!"

Kill the black blob.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

"What would you need to hide from?"
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grab some of the cheese and search through some of the back rooms for anywhere dry to sleep tonight.
You take the cheese and search for a dry place to sleep. You find a closet that is clean of dirt. Not exactly roomy, but it'll do.

Glowing-Star-In-The-Dark now has a resting spot and 17 AP left.

"What would you need to hide from?"
Leli looks around cautiously before leaning over and talking in a quiet voice."Black blobs, come and eat my people. Some even go inside my people and make them alive again, except angry."

The baboon tribe takes the four books back to the robot caravan to see what he'd give us for these.
You return to the robot "OH LOOK! YOU FOUND ONE OF MY MANY HAPPY CUSTOMERS! I HOPE YOU TWO HAVE FUN TIMES TOGETHER. OH, I SEE YOU GOT MANY BOOKS, GOOD JOB. I CAN OFFER YOU TWO OF THESE THINGS, OR ONE OF THESE THINGS." He offers you two of a robotic limb, or one of a special part. He also offers you a jetpack.

"The Emprah prohtects!"

Kill the black blob.
You claw at the black blob with your many talons, and Chow chow bites and tears it with his many paws. You kill the blob, but it looks like it is beginning to reform. You take the vial and dash out of the lab. You get Burger to read it, and it reads 'Mutagen Antidote'. You both drink it and you begin to feel odd. Your flesh bubbles and you lose your extra appendages. You also, however, lose your big size, so you can no longer carry Burger. "Yay! We better!" He looks very happy.

You lost the traits, Big.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Make our house our base of operations.
Inick: Fly around and look for places worthy of scavenging.
Burger: Look around for people to come help with the robot.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

"I will fight these blobs. They shall not create fear for your pack any longer."
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

I inquire about the special part.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 29