Poll

Should we wait for more players?

Yes
- 1 (20%)
No, start the game already you dumb.
- 4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Offspring-A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist OOC Thread-More players welcome!  (Read 10824 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

I know I'm getting the penalties. My question is if I can fall asleep due to exhaustion or if I just sorta die from fatigue? How bad are the penalties?

Right now it seems I really have two options. Continue on because I can't sleep and will die due to of lack of sleep. Or don't continue on and die from insomniac exhaustion.

So climb or die. Not much of a choice...
You won't die of fatigue, just be majorly penalised.

So I should keep going? I guess I may as well use the last bit of nonpenalized actions to get up there.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

I know I'm getting the penalties. My question is if I can fall asleep due to exhaustion or if I just sorta die from fatigue? How bad are the penalties?

Right now it seems I really have two options. Continue on because I can't sleep and will die due to of lack of sleep. Or don't continue on and die from insomniac exhaustion.

So climb or die. Not much of a choice...
You won't die of fatigue, just be majorly penalised.

So I should keep going? I guess I may as well use the last bit of nonpenalized actions to get up there.
You probably should. The longer you go without the green orb, the worse the hallucinations and stuff get.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile

So do I have to constantly update my turn or can I do it more leisurely? What I read so far makes it appear like everyones turns are separate.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 11:59:50 pm by Icefire2314 »
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Afaik it updates based on how long the thing you want to do would take.
A quick thing can be done in a bump-update, travel and stuff are bigger.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Afaik it updates based on how long the thing you want to do would take.
A quick thing can be done in a bump-update, travel and stuff are bigger.
And when you run out of AP for a day, you have to wait until everyone else has too, so then we start a new day. But apart from that it is not the same time for everybody.  As a lot of people update slowly, and a lot update fast.

So do I have to constantly update my turn or can I do it more leisurely? What I read so far makes it appear like everyones turns are separate.

Name: Draioxih

Sex: Male

Description: A small, winged, scaly lizard about a quarter of the size of an average human. About 2 feet long and 1 foot high, with a wingspan of 5 feet. Has claws on each limb, each claw about 2 inches in length, and teeth about 1.5 inches. Most teeth are sharp but can consume vegetation for food, but meat is preferred.

Species of Animal: Varanus drakum (real genus, modified species. Related closely to komodo dragons, pre-modification was some form of monitor lizard. There are others of my particular species since the genetic modification was performed on a multitude of animals at once.)

Stats:(You get 5 points to start with. I might apply species-specific bonuses and minuses, but i might not. Everything starts at 1, so spending one point equals 2. 1 point in a skill means that there is no modifier 2 means that there is a plus 1 modifier, etc. -1 equals minus one, etc. Im not too experienced in gming, so i dont want it to be too complex.)

Health:25

Stamina:25

Pain Threshold:100

Fortitude:2

Willpower:1

Strength:1

Intelligence:1

Instinct:0

Perception:0

Agility:0

Radiation:0 (1?)

Positive Traits: 5?
( I think i have these two right, not sure)
Negative Traits: 0?

Inventory: Durable flint/steel, a waterflask, a bag of cooked meat.

Cubs:1
Firstly, every stat starts at 1, secondly, you can only have one of those items as they are all high-quality. Finally, you choose your own traits, (Just make them up.) and you have to have an equal amount of negative and positive traits.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 03:12:51 pm by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

I... Like that system.

I might appropriate it in future.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile

Fixed my template. Also spoilered it sorry :P
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I... Like that system.

I might appropriate it in future.
Thanks! It's mainly to solve the problem of not everyone being online at the same time, which happens quite often due to timezones.

Fixed my template. Also spoilered it sorry :P
Yup, accepted.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]