- 3 (20%)
- 4 (26.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 3 (20%)
Something else (post in thread)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 92

Author Topic: Sword Art Online RPG - OOC - Might be getting a new GM!  (Read 86603 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sword Art Online RPG - OOC - Game Full, Waitlist Open!
« Reply #795 on: June 15, 2015, 06:56:08 pm »

So, anyone mind if we use a few turns to go mining after the announcement? I think before we move on it'd be good to get armour and shields.

Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: June 15, 2015, 08:09:08 pm »

Weren't all the crafting mats obtained as drops, though?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: June 15, 2015, 08:12:13 pm »

It wasn't shown in the anime other then 1 very rare 1 from the Dragon.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: June 15, 2015, 08:52:01 pm »

...and the meat from that rabbit thing... and some Black Leather stuff...
Black lives matter.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: June 15, 2015, 08:55:50 pm »

I was talking about ores. Obviously food and leather have to come from an animal but ores I'd think can be mined.
Caine's law.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: June 15, 2015, 09:01:05 pm »

Probably. The only reason the dragon poop ore came from the dragon was because it was dragon poop ore. :P
Black lives matter.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: June 15, 2015, 09:12:17 pm »

Yeah that makes the object really tough. I'm gonna need help getting some for shields and armour for the tanks at some point.
Caine's law.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: June 15, 2015, 09:37:42 pm »

So Yuri's prof says she'll probably be grinding the shit out of crafting so you can leave all the niggabecoolsticks weapons to her.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: June 15, 2015, 09:39:10 pm »

Meh I'll be doing weapons and armour. Safer that way, if you die we're stuffed if your the only one who can do it. 
Caine's law.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: June 15, 2015, 10:41:20 pm »

Meh I'll be doing weapons and armour. Safer that way, if you die we're stuffed if your the only one who can do it.

Makes sense. Might not all want to do it since mats aren't all very common, especially at high levels.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: June 15, 2015, 11:17:17 pm »

Why don't you do both to? We can both develop the skills but you do weapons more I'll do armour more so when we use rare mats the person with the higher skill in that does it.
So you'd do special weapons I'd do special armour but we'd both still have fairly high skill in the other in case one of us dies.

2 of us should be more then enough to cover everyone's needs.

Or we could split all the mats by squad since we're in different squads and each handle our own squads needs and just work together when using rare stuff?

Hey Twin would we get a bonus if one of us was making something and the other was to assist with it?
Caine's law.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: June 15, 2015, 11:22:47 pm »

Making is literally *taps ore*
*taps "make thing"*
*loading symbol*
Done.
Black lives matter.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: June 15, 2015, 11:24:11 pm »

I know, but the rules aren't the same as the actual SAO on here so it's worth checking just in case.
Caine's law.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: June 15, 2015, 11:34:04 pm »

Making is literally *taps ore*
*taps "make thing"*
*loading symbol*
Done.

Except food If you're smart.

Also, on focusing, sounds like a plan.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: June 15, 2015, 11:34:58 pm »

So you do special weapons I do special armour and standard stuff we both do?
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 92