Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Legacy Of Heroes: Prologue. Turn 3.  (Read 6233 times)

drgbf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Of Heroes: Plot-heavy fantasy RTD. (All spots filled.)
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2015, 04:23:23 am »

Great, going to do some writing now. This is going to take quite long because I'm going to not only write for the first turn itself, but also some world-building. I'm thinking of having a lore section in the first post that will get updated as new creatures/locations/etc are discovered. Because I feel bad about not writing enough for the first post.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2015, 04:43:46 am »

great :3 waiting!
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

drgbf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Of Heroes: Prologue. Turn 1.
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2015, 10:04:36 am »

Turn 1: Rite of Initiation

Spoiler: Action. (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: For the next turn... (click to show/hide)

Skippable parts: Bestiary - Categories, The Map, the Realms, Biography - The Three Tutors. This is if you're lazy though.

Edit: Also, this is how your character sheets look like at the moment, but you all have nothing yet so this is for character advancement reference later:

Spoiler: Boop. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 10:09:38 am by drgbf »

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2015, 10:41:40 am »

Herex was very optimistic as he regularly heard of the good that the silver guard did and how people viewed them as heroes. He found that he much preferred combat because he saw it as the most honourable and strong focus. He quickly realized he was exceptionally quick managing to outmanoeuvre his opponents with his feet and sword.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 10:45:34 am by Generally me »

drgbf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2015, 10:43:38 am »

Oh, forgot, for future reference, please write all character actions in bold, that way I can find them easier if the thread gets cluttered due to OOC talk and/or roleplay.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2015, 11:10:48 am »

Kostadin was nervous, but accepting and somewhat excited to be part of the Silver Guard.  There may have been a severe lack of cute fuzzy things to pet, but there were plenty of weapons.  His focus was combat, specializing in the use of polearms, particularly his favourite, the voulge-guisarme.  He was strong enough to handle such weapons well.  Kostadin's limited (he put more effort into the other areas) magical studies were focused on water and nature manipulation.

Every once in a while, he would sneak out of his room overnight and wander around the fortress.  He only got caught a few times.

1. Nervous, but accepting and somewhat excited.
2. Combat primary, knowledge secondary, magic tertiary.
3. Polearm user, specializing in using the voulge-guisarme.  Magic focused on water, nature manipulation.  Not bad at sneaking around.  Strong.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2015, 11:36:48 am »

(( looks awsome! close to witcher with basics and starts like fable (one of earlyer games).
guess my poor english will get richer here :3 ))
So... E.E. took everything accepting more than negative. She understood that there wasnt any wayback from becoming SilverGuard so she decided to begin a whole new life.
Combat was always fun, spellcasting was never boring, althroug she preferred to stay closer to wise Radirr. Studying, she most liked parts about infected. So Emma took extra time in learning how to combat infected.

i see many does these, so, Just to clarify: First of all Knowledge+Combat, then magic.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 01:19:54 am by Delekates »

drgbf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2015, 11:39:38 am »

(( looks awsome! close to witcher with basics and starts like fable (one of earlyer games).
((Funny that you mention it, I got the idea playing The Witcher 3 (loving every second of that game) and I've played Fable.))

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2015, 11:46:27 am »

(( how not to mention that? Every1 plays witcher now, even i who never played previous parts thinking of buying it :P ))

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2015, 12:45:11 pm »

(( how not to mention that? Every1 plays witcher now, even i who never played previous parts thinking of buying it :P ))
I've never played witcher therefore [joking] you are a liar and a thief [joke end].

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2015, 01:23:26 pm »

Al was cautiously optimistic about everything that had happened. It sure beats the prospect of working the potato field for the rest of your life. He didn't mind the combat lessons from Lyris, but quickly found out that he simply wasn't any good at it. The magic lessons from Ruon on the hand were fantastic. He very much liked Ruon and Magic in general, and spend most of his time studying magic because of that. In Radirr's lessons, he also found a new hobby, getting quite interested in the Fey and spirits.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2015, 03:06:45 pm »

Gaining great power and having a chance of becoming something like a hero of legend was certainly the kind of development most boys would dream of, specially orphaned ones of humble origins who had no expectations for the future but trying to survive. Still, Landau had been told far less hero stories than horror ones by his parents before he lost them to illness. He knew a curse by any other name was still a curse and having to absorb the life of small animals made him feel like there was a bit of what they expected them to hunt inside of him. The boy was prepared to readily refuse any domestic creature, favoring anything that could be considered a pest - such as rats - in order to make even his hunger useful.

At the very least he was glad life seemed better than the one he could have ever expected were he not taken in by the Guard. There was no way to escape after he had been cursed, so he'd take that path.
Spoiler: Timeskip Answers (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2015, 01:07:48 am »

Kolo is somewhat frightened by the suddenness of the whole situation, but she is determined not to show it.
Besides, at the same time she is quite excited by the prospect of adventure. Her old life was boring and miserable anyway, and now perhaps she'll live a life like one of the tales Uncle Gald told when he wasn't passed out drunk in the falling-down barn. She doesn't care so much for the 'saving humanity' side of things - humanity never did all that much for her, after all - but the idea of traveling the lands, encountering all kinds of danger and becoming someone important appeals greatly to her.

She spends a lot of her training sitting at Radirr's feet, wide-eyed with concentration as she soaks up knowledge from his lessons, and becoming petulant when he denies to answer her ceaseless questions. Kolo showed little aptitude for magic at the start of her training, but, with Ruon's encouragement she aims to improve. She also rather enjoys her combat lessons with Lyris, but remembers her irritating siblings and their preoccupation with fighting which somewhat tempers her interest in battle-skills.

1: Kolo was frightened at first, but then excited once she understood her situation more fully.
2: First and foremost is Knowledge, but she did alright in her other classes, too.
((I can't decide between combat and magic for Kolo's second priority. Probably combat?))
3: She is quick on her feet and quick-thinking, although her temper is equally quick.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

drgbf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Of Heroes: Prologue. Turn 2.
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2015, 06:47:57 am »

Turn 2: The Trial

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Map in the year 1331. (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Basic mechanics. (click to show/hide)

Character sheets:

Spoiler: Eitr Emma (Delekates) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kolo Urveldt (Yoink) (click to show/hide)

Anyway, for this turn just decide the pairs amongst yourselves and where your pair is going. You can and you should do a bit of roleplaying, because I want this to be a plot based game. To separate roleplay from OOC talk and actions, you should write it in italicized text, or if you prefer so, in pretty colours. Next turn is going to start as you arrive in the villages, so you can roleplay everything that happens until then, if you wish to.  Seriously, please do, even asked you in the OP.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 06:51:01 am by drgbf »

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy Of Heroes: Prologue. Turn 2.
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2015, 12:23:03 pm »

Herex nudges Alexander in the ribs Go with you.

((Also why do some people have 14 attributes and others 16. Did you roll for it?))
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 01:37:25 pm by Generally me »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6