Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 462

Author Topic: Fallout 4: It Just Works  (Read 829370 times)

Kruniac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout 4
« Reply #1605 on: July 24, 2015, 06:25:06 pm »

Can you romance dogmeat? Thats the real question.

Within three months, those Sex Lab people will have made all kinds of kinky mods to boff just about anything on the planet. So yeah. You'll be able to dog some Dogmeat.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: July 24, 2015, 06:27:02 pm »

There is, no joke, a mod for New Vegas (with a series of quests, no less) that allows female players to - hold onto your hats, folks - become impregnated. By various animals. Including Deathclaws.
And birth them.
Black lives matter.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: July 24, 2015, 06:28:31 pm »

There is, no joke, a mod for New Vegas (with a series of quests, no less) that allows female players to - hold onto your hats, folks - become impregnated. By various animals. Including Deathclaws.
And birth them.

The fetish machine that is the internet, right here.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: July 24, 2015, 07:21:25 pm »

We just need a solid sheep mode from our welsh friends then
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: July 24, 2015, 07:28:48 pm »

Why isn't there a male equivalent? Internet bestiality pregnancy fetishists are so sexist.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: July 24, 2015, 09:25:04 pm »

The inside of Mr. Handy is actually modeled, because I guess Bethesda wants to make sure you can see the details if he’s ever blown up when you fuck him.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: July 24, 2015, 09:25:58 pm »

That can not be good for his internal wiring...
Black lives matter.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: July 24, 2015, 11:27:37 pm »

The inside of Mr. Handy is actually modeled, because I guess Bethesda wants to make sure you can see the details if he’s ever blown up when you fuck him.
Are you sure you're thinking of Mr.Handys and not Protectrons?
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: July 24, 2015, 11:41:16 pm »

They said Mr. Handies, which would include Wadsworth. I don't think Protectrons are confirmed but they're likely (Super-Duper Mart, hacking, friendly robot?).
Black lives matter.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: July 24, 2015, 11:55:06 pm »

I wonder if the DLCs will follow the same pattern as the previous two games (or rather pattern of the DLCs for Fallout 3 and New Vegas since technically the previous game is Fallout Shelter) where you have the zany sci-fi DLC (Mothership Zeta, Old World Blues), the one with the tribals in rags who inexplicably can take more of a beating than fully armored BOS paladins (Point Lookout, Honest Hearts), the one where the villain is an evil renegade member of the Brotherhood of Steel who only survives to the end of the story due to plot armor and railroading (The Pitt, Dead Money), and the DLC that would be best placed after the main quest (Broken Steel, Lonesome Road)

(I just started playing The Pitt. Man, I thought Dead Money railroaded you. I can't imagine what could possibly posess the Lone Wanderer to surrender to Ashur's goons instead of just cutting them to ribbons like all the goons prior to that cutscene. And then that scene where Ashur's giving the speech...I had actually picked up a scoped .44 by that point, as well as several devices realistically capable of making short work of a cheap chain-link fence, any reasonable person would at that point just put a bullet through his eye or break into the catwalks and beat him to death with the sledgehammer, but the game doesn't let you do either of those things)

EDIT:
And Lonesome Road really should have been placed after the main quest in FNV. The Hoover Dam battle is kind of anticlimactic when all of the the Legion's other territories have already been purged wih atomic fire.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 11:59:22 pm by Bohandas »
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: July 24, 2015, 11:55:57 pm »

Yes.

That said, we'll probably see the return of Fisto within a week of the GECK being released.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: July 25, 2015, 12:00:05 am »

Yes.

That said, we'll probably see the return of Fisto within a week of the GECK being released.

Good! Someone got the reference!
What is TPP
----------------------
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Krevsin

• Bay Watcher
  • [RAINBOWS:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: July 25, 2015, 12:11:18 am »

Everyone seems to have missed the most important part, i.e. the fact that you can call your character "Fuckface" and be reffered to as one by the mr. Handy.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: July 25, 2015, 12:24:36 am »

Ahem.
This is a polite thread, Krevsin.
It's Mr. Fuckface.
Black lives matter.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher