Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Roll to Hiatus! [Blimp Down, Mayday!]  (Read 9080 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Die! [Blimp Down, Mayday!]
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2015, 07:52:54 pm »

Stick my head through the bars, and suffocate myself by pushing my throat into the bar
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2015, 07:54:26 pm »

Spawn.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2015, 07:54:48 pm »

Spawn. Be Grim, a renegade hacker.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2015, 07:55:08 pm »

USE TELEPORTATION TO GET ONTO THE COCKPIT OF THE BLIMP

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2015, 07:59:53 pm »

Tear my left arm through the sleeve and try to charge through the guards.
[5] You begin to rip at your left arm, severing many nerves and a few arteries. A major vein is struck, and the guards whirl around in shock. Wasting no time, you launch yourself into them, and try to break through to get to the door. [5 v 1] They are slammed aside, flung into the walls, and you are out into what appears to be a courtyard. And a blimp appears to be about to crash into the courtyard.

Stick my head through the bars, and suffocate myself by pushing my throat into the bar
[2] The jail doesn't have bars, unfortunately. It's effectively a room with 4 walls but no roof, which is how they get you in and out. You manage to slam your face into the fluffy ground, chew off some fluff, and manage to get it stuck in your throat. A guard comes in to release you, and stop in shock, seeing you suffocating. {2 turns until death by suffocation}

Spawn.
[4] You stand at the top of your roof in a quiet suburbs near the edge of the city. Several vehicles move lazily across the road in front of your house.

Spawn. Be Grim, a renegade hacker.
{I DECIDE WHO YOU ARE!!! MUAHAHAAH!} [3] You are on the second floor of the office building you work at. The glass windows certainly look inviting.

USE TELEPORTATION TO GET ONTO THE COCKPIT OF THE BLIMP
[1] You attempt to teleport to the cockpit, but instead you teleport into a high security prison. You look outside your cell door, and see the blimp about to crash into the nearby mental hospital. Too far away to cause injury to you, though. Aw heck.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2015, 08:00:58 pm »

TELEPORT ONTO ANOTHER BLIMPS COCKPIT

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2015, 08:02:23 pm »

The glass windows are clearly bulletproof. Write a computer virus that will shut down the city's computer systems. While everybody is busy with the virus, examine the window.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2015, 08:05:33 pm »

TELEPORT ONTO ANOTHER BLIMPS COCKPIT
[2] The teleportation spell fails! A guard notices you crouching in the corner, squeezing your eyes shut and laughs, saying that you're either really funny, or have no idea how to poop. Oh, he'll get his...

The glass windows are clearly bulletproof. Write a computer virus that will shut down the city's computer systems. While everybody is busy with the virus, examine the window.
[3] He tries to create a virus to shut down the computer systems, but doesn't know how to do something that complex, so he ends up making a virus which fills the computer screen with adorable cat videos. All around him, he hears sighs of "AWWWWWW", and the videos manage to hold them long enough for him to investigate the glass. [5] No, it's not bulletproof. In fact, it's easily shatter-able. If he breaks it, it will DEFINITELY cause damage to him, as broken glass can cut very well.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2015, 08:06:45 pm »

Kick through glass, jump down from building.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2015, 08:07:15 pm »

TELEPORT THE GUARD'S GEAR ONTO ME!!!!!!!!!!

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2015, 08:10:02 pm »

Run into a corner. Beat the crap out of him if he gets close
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

blazing glory

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2015, 08:12:26 pm »

((Whoops, I meant getting it out of the sleeve.))

((Oh well.))

Set everything on fire and prepare to die in a Blazing Glory.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2015, 08:14:24 pm »

Kick through glass, jump down from building.
[4] You kick the glass out, causing major lacerations to your leg and minor cut wounds to the rest of your body, then fling yourself out the window. A passing bus going slightly above the maximum speed limit of five miles per hour slams into you in midair, causing your path to be slightly altered! You hit the ground at a diagonal angle and bounce.

TELEPORT THE GUARD'S GEAR ONTO ME!!!!!!!!!!
[1] You fail with teleportation so much that you become magically "Sterile" (No, not like that. You just can't use magic until you respawn.) The guard finds this adorable and throws you some nutrient fluid packets.

Run into a corner. Beat the crap out of him if he gets close
[1-1 (Suffocating)] You scramble around on the ground, almost breakdancing, as the guard runs over and performs the Heimlich. [5] He manages to instantly dispatch the offending fluff in your throat, wraps you in an emergency blanket, and treats you for shock. "You okay little fella? Jeez, you must have been worried you were gonna die!"

((Whoops, I meant getting it out of the sleeve.))

((Oh well.))

Set everything on fire and prepare to die in a Blazing Glory.
[3] You cast a minor spell of fire and ignite some nearby fluff. The airship is about to crash! Quick, do something fancy for spectacular points!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2015, 08:18:52 pm »

Check self for injury. If not dead, go back up to window, jump again.

blazing glory

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2015, 08:19:35 pm »

Sink down to my knees, fling my arms wide, and scream in delight.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6