Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23

Author Topic: Death to the false emperor, IT'S ALIVE!! (40k)  (Read 59178 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Assassins Attack! (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #240 on: October 16, 2015, 09:59:30 pm »

Well Stephanie did a really bad job. Dammit.

"You three think this amuses me one bit?" In a calm manner. Kill them quickly and search the area for more. We can't let them get back to their masters.

Lets send Kastor and Mortineux down tp get the kids.

Sisters of Maria and Hermine will go pay a visit to the pdf general's base. Were going to infiltrate it and then kill him in his office. Make it look like a suicide though. It shoud be enough to get any lower commanders to either let sleeping dogs lie or fall in line with us. No one sends assassins against us and lives. No one.

EDIT: Harlots of Sin will get us a way into the Generals meeting while their convening. We'll take them all out personally along with 3 Sisters of Marias who will be with us. We'll bring one back for indoctrination so whoever it is can help us gain control of the PDF.

Elsewhere, Hermine, Kastor, and the rest of the Sisters of Maria will go down to find the granddauther of the Governor. She is to be taken back to our hide out or our throne room (preferred) to also be indoctrinated. She shall worship Slaaneshi like most of our followers do and help us gain control of the nobility and bring us fresh news of the workings of high society here. Not only will she be a useful mole she can also be forcefully insatlled as the Governess should something happen with the Governor.

It goes without saying that the Governor should be informed of when we get find her. An should not be told about the indoctrination bit. This girl will be a trump card for us later.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 03:18:10 pm by 3man75 »

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Ouch! (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #241 on: October 18, 2015, 11:16:14 pm »

---------
"You think this amuses me one bit?" you state calmly as you draw your sword.

She steps from the shadows, a moving shadow of inky blackness.
Her every inch is covered in tight body suit of shining black syn skin.
A long plat of red hair cascades down her back as she saunters towards you.

Suddenly she leaps flying at you boot first, but you step aside at the last moment.

You swing back at her and she ducks under the blade, her back bending like rubber.

A sweep at her legs with your claw boots and there's a blinding bright flash as a
conversion shield transforms your blow in to light.

She strikes back with feeble jab, you swing again with your sword and she leap way jumping backwards.

She lands feet first on the table with a pair of pistols at the ready.
The assassin opens fire with both hands, spraying you with bolter shells.
You feel one as it punchers in to your flesh.
It detonates knocking you to the floor as the blast wave rips away chunks of flesh leaving a large, weeping wound.

To a normal woman this would be the end, a mortal wound.
But youe not normal, you can feel your sword, it's holding you, reinforce you with it's power.

With blood pouring from the wound you rise, now it's your turn.

With a swift kick to her head your foot claws cut her face open and rip an eyeball from it's socket.

She rolls away as you clutch your wounds in pain, your losing blood fast and cant take much more damage.

She draws a pair of single edged power swords, and turns to face you.

She slashes at you with but slap her blade aside.
With your free hand you grab her left arm and useing your unearthly strength pull it apart.
With a loud snap, the bones are shattered and the limb is left hanging limply as it dribbles blood.

As you pull your swords back for a final blow on the downed assassin, she kicks you hard in the groin.
It's a low blow, straight to your testicles, the pain makes every man in the room wince a little.

You knock her to the floor with a powerfull punch and kick her in the face with your claws.
The other side of her face is cut open and an ear is torn clean away.

You kick at her again and again, driveing your claws in to her sides and punching dozens of holes in her lungs.

Stomping on her right hand repeatedly, you pulverize her fingers and crushing the wrist under your steel boots.

Suddenly there's a blinding flash as the white-hot laser of a las gun hits you head.
Your flesh sears with pain as you collapse...
------------

You awake to a painfull light shineing in your eyes, you blink as you look around to find your own room.
In pain you stagger in to the bath room and look in it's mirror.

Your in a mess, most of your faces is red with burns and patches of your hair are gone.
But it's the eye, it stares blankly back at you, milky white and useless.
It's lose make the blood in your urine trivial by comparison. 
Still you can't stay in your room and mope over losing an eye, Jeni would want you to get some payback.
-------------

Elsewhere, Hermine, Kastor, and the rest of the Sisters of Maria will go down to find the granddauther of the Governor. She is to be taken back to our hide out or our throne room (preferred) to also be indoctrinated. She shall worship Slaaneshi like most of our followers do and help us gain control of the nobility and bring us fresh news of the workings of high society here. Not only will she be a useful mole she can also be forcefully insatlled as the Governess should something happen with the Governor.

It goes without saying that the Governor should be informed of when we get find her. An should not be told about the indoctrination bit. This girl will be a trump card for us later.

---------------
With Hermine, Kastor, and the rest of the Sisters of Maria tracking down the governors missing granddaughter you have time to count the casualty's.

Out of the 20 at the meeting only 5 have returned alive.

As you await news the hunter's, you consider what to do with her.

Ideally she'll join you in worship of the dark god, then return to high society and report back on it's movements.
And when the time come she'll join and slot in to place as the new planetary governess if needs be.
----

Its two days latter when Hermine and Kastor return with governor granddaughter.

Miss Yuliya van der Tarasova, arrives still in her fitted suit of power armour, is red and back plates look battered and worn.

Her indoctrination to Slaanesh has so far meet with less that stellar results, but now it your turn to show her the joys of Slaanesh's embrace.

"Yuliya, you don't mind if i call you Yuliya do you?
Don't be afraid, as he told you im quite special." You try to sound welcoming and seductive as you lie on the master bed.

"Your the? um a..." she stumbles for the right words
"Yes. now don't scared, it's sending you a message.
Just relax baby, come a little closer..." you try to put her at ease but Yuliya just paces around the room.

"Come on over you just lie back and let me work, i won't bite.. unless you really want me too.."
She's still ignoring you but at lest she has stopped pacing about.

How about we both get up nice and close the we-" you start to speak but she cuts you off.
"I don't want to. Not with you, Not with him, Not with her.
None of it The sex, the drugs, the food I want none of it." she sound angry at you for wasting her time.

"SO you tell me then what is it you want? we can be extremely accommodating." you ask as you slip in to a bath robe.

"I want to go back to the hive, i like it down there, the smells, the sights and sound.
It's was fun, the hunts the screams, i want it back.
I was the monster they prayed for safety from.
And i enjoyed it." There's a of look happy memory's in her eyes as she speaks.

"But your-" you start to say grandfather when she cuts you off.

"He didn't give a dam about me for the first 18 years and he doesn't care now.

I was never good in school, I never had many friends.
I was the ugly ducking, ignored all my life.
Down there i was know i was feared." she's half ranting and half gloating.

"Prove it.
Frederica bring up the prisoner for my lunch will you?" you ask her bluntly as you order lunch.
"Your eat people?" she's a little stunned.
"Yes and why not? It's just the circle of life, you can hardly start hunting men, women and children for sport.
Why don't you try some? just a little bit to see if you like it..
--------------

You had a lot of bad luck in the that fight lot of 1's when you wound them.

Now is Yuliya alone and really good or does she have a team?
Any changes to your plans?

----------------------
Spoiler: Chaos Space Marines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Saharduin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lord Haakinson (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lord Haakinson Forces (click to show/hide)

----------------------
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Ouch!! (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #242 on: October 19, 2015, 03:00:15 pm »

((You had a lot of bad luck in the that fight lot of 1's when you wound them.

Any changes to your plans?))

Yulia is what now? Anyways if she wants to be a monster..lets turn her into a demon. Show her the way of Khorne and have a bout with her. See if we can buy up some criminals to help keep things interesting as we play at swords.

-----------

Tell everyone to keep a note of what the PDF is doing and send spies to find out more about the base we need to infiltrate. In  time I think Yulia would be great in helping us clean house their..if she understands the powers Chaos can bring.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 19, 2015, 04:22:12 pm »

((You had a lot of bad luck in the that fight lot of 1's when you wound them.

Any changes to your plans?))

Yulia is what now? Anyways if she wants to be a monster..lets turn her into a demon. Show her the way of Khorne and have a bout with her. See if we can buy up some criminals to help keep things interesting as we play at swords.

-----------

Tell everyone to keep a note of what the PDF is doing and send spies to find out more about the base we need to infiltrate. In  time I think Yulia would be great in helping us clean house their..if she understands the powers Chaos can bring.

Yuliya the Governors granddaughter and evil batman / the predator.
I was asking if she was alone or if you wanted her to bring a team  but if your going the daemon possessed route then it's just her.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 19, 2015, 08:35:21 pm »

Ok, maybe we need to take our best and most loyal and make them a personal guard that will be with us every second of our lives. They will get some of our  best equipment. We will have to put extra work into keeping their loyalty and moral.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 19, 2015, 09:42:27 pm »

I volunteer the sisters of maria for that job since they've been with us since day one really.

I meant turning her into a worshiper of Khrone by dueling her with swords in a arena then letting criminals in with Las guns to "Hunt us down". She'll find her Blood fix that way and we can turn her into something trully monster like..criminals in these places are a dime an army so they won't be missed.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 20, 2015, 12:21:01 am »

yea, Khorne indoctrination seems to be the way to go. Cut out our bad eye and dedicate it to Khorne. Maybe we can get a new one.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Pacts and Payback (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #247 on: October 26, 2015, 03:51:35 pm »

Yulia is what now? Anyways if she wants to be a monster..lets turn her into a demon.

You wanted a monster and monster you get.
Again you go and get lucky where it counts, Yulia possessed by a juggernaut of khorne.
In the realm of chaos you add your power to the demon and take half.
So Yulia now really powerfull, and that before the rest of the rules kick in.
You see there's no weak rewards like getting free power weapons or scouting in the realm of chaos rules.
Instead you can recover from almost any "death" by just forceing your body back to life.
Even if you then you may just come back as a demon powered zombie!

----------------------

To help show Yulia the ways of Khorne you decided to have a few sparring with her.

As the first bout start you find your self to be faster than Yulia and you keep your distance staying way from her twin power fists and scoreing a technical victory with a dozen quick jabs.

The second round is a hard fought with, Yulia rushing in close to deliver a battering with her power fists as she pins you in to a conner.

"Your enjoying this aren't you, How about we make the next round a little more interesting?" you ask her.
Yulia nods with approval 

"Good, some yore old "friends" have come along to pay us a visit." you point to the entrance door.

The door slides opens and a dozen hive gangsters are promptly eject in the combat pit.

The crack of a las fire starts the third and final round of your duel.

You start moveing from cover to cover making your way forwards as Yulia follows you.
Yulia charges in first with her power firsts striking out left and right.
You ram your sword in to a muscle bound man's guts as Yulia throws a jump suited woman over your head.

The short battle is over all most as soon as soon as it started.

Yulia towers over the broken gangers, the powered arms and hulking shoulders of her armour dripping with blood.

Silently she rips the woman's head from her shoulders and lifts it to the sky.
"For the Skullthrone!" she bellows holding the bloody trophy aloft.
------------

Yulia is what now? Anyways if she wants to be a monster..lets turn her into a demon.

Profane runes are carved in to the floor as Yulia ritually prepares her her body for the demon

Eight prisoner hang from the celling, placeed around the runic circle.
With axe in hand you offer them to the blood god, showering Yulia with blood as the runes are filled.
A blood offering to Khorne, payment for one of his chosen, the tax to breach reality and summon one of his servents fourth for the the warp.
Reality tears as for the briefest of moments the unreal becomes real and the chosen servant appears before you in a blink of an eye.
Red skinned it's as tall as man but slender and wirely despite it massive shoulders.
It's head is elongated with a pair of twisting bronze horns.
The air smells of blood and hot iron as it turns toward Yulia.

It leans over her trying to force it's way in side her body.
Nothing happens for a moment as the demon looks her in the eyes.

Suddenly the dark tongue of chaos flows form Yulia's lips as she starts to barters with demon.
With the deal struck the demon enters her, her flesh shakes and quivers as it gets comfortable in it new home...
------------

It's late at night when you arrive outside the PDF base
Night that's and odd concept in the hive city, there's no real day or night inside the walls just an over reaching gloom.
With a mix of stolen ID cards and calculated violence you get inside the PDF base.

"Well how are you feeling Yulia? Up for a little fun?
The troopers in the barracks next store are looking a little lonely, can you fix that? Permanently." Yulia smiles as she flicks her power fists on.

The steady buzzing of the power fields is broken by a scream as she enters the room.
With a click as the barracks door locks shut, silencing the screams of the guards trapped in with her.

"Mortenux you're squadron has perimeter.
This won't take long..." With echoing clunks the marines ready there bolter's for action.

The General barely has time to speak before Hermine has locked her metal arm around his neck.
"So your General Nebogatoff, I was disappointed that your turned down my offer.
But that's not why im here.
This, you see this? that's why i'm here.
You cost me an eye and for that you owe me.
It'd the most ancient law, Oculum Pro Oculo.
Now hold still this will hurt."

Hermine tightens her grip as you move in closer.
He cries out in pain as you dig your thumb into the his eye socket.

You grit your teeth as you pull you own damaged eye out.
"Here you have mine.
There now where even, That means it time for you to die."
You squish your damaged eye in to the empty socket.

His eye widen as you remove his bolt pistol from it holster.
You force the bolt pistol's barrel in to his mouth, and with a bang his head explodes in volcano of brains and blood.

You bend over backwards as you place the dead Generals eye in youre own empty socket.

"Now it's time for General Nebogatoff to choose his successor..."

Editing the records is a simple task you just put your favoured candidate at the top of the list.
Lieutenant General Lelyushenko is the governors man through and through, that makes him your man.
When you leave the office, Yuliya is busy nailing a string of severed to the door way by there hair. 

--------------
Spoiler: Chaos Space Marines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Saharduin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lord Haakinson (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lord Haakinson Forces (click to show/hide)

----------------------

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 26, 2015, 04:00:22 pm »

Hmm ok, how are our supplies looking? Now as for the assassins and such, maybe we do a quick raid against the guys that have been pestering us.  take Yulia out for a spin so to speak.  First we will scout out any near by enemy camps. Give Yulia a small squad of our cultists and use our harlots of sin's abilities to rush in over whelm them while a squad of  elder sisters provide covering fire. Our chaos marines and kastor can work around and attack from the side while the ogryns and hermine set up a position we can fall back to. Now, the rest of the forces will work their way around covering the other squads and generally causing chaos and destruction to defenses. We can assist yulia's squad with our own by attacking from another direction and aiming for vital defenses.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 26, 2015, 04:28:17 pm »

Hmm ok, how are our supplies looking?

Your doing fine for supplies, lots of bolter ammo and spare parts, easily enough to fight a major battle or three before it becomes a problem. 

Now as for the assassins and such, maybe we do a quick raid against the guys that have been pestering us.
So you want to hunt down the assassins, it's a good idea but you have no idea where to start looking, or what the shape changing assassins now look like.

You can try but it's unlikely that you'll find them (edit) first.
Even if you do find them you haven't improved since your last fight.
Indeed you've gotten worse as your missing eye has effected your aim.

Remember that the big plan is to get a few worlds to rebel together.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 26, 2015, 04:32:09 pm »

Your doing fine for supplies, lots of bolter ammo and spare parts, easily enough to fight a major battle or three before it becomes a problem. 

Now as for the assassins and such, maybe we do a quick raid against the guys that have been pestering us.
So you want to hunt down the assassins, it's a good idea but you have no idea where to start looking, or what the shape changing assassins now look like.

hmmm....Well we can try to draw out any local rulers that would've sent them by capturing a town and starting a hostage crisis of sorts. From there we can go with different tactics-paying people off, torture, killing hostages. It'll be even better if we capture the family of a high up noble.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 27, 2015, 08:05:54 pm »

hmmm....Well we can try to draw out any local rulers that would've sent them by capturing a town and starting a hostage crisis of sorts. From there we can go with different tactics-paying people off, torture, killing hostages. It'll be even better if we capture the family of a high up noble.

Hostage crisis?

Take over the local police station along with some Gangers. We'll debut Yulia with a mask . She'll pretend to be the leader of the Gangers and announce that she's taken over the underground and that she now wants a 50,000,000,000 thrones delivered in the next 2 days or she'll execute the Cheif Arbite and all of the Arbites.

The money demanded will be excessive on purpose and it will force whoever sent the assassins to deploy them again. This time we'll capture them and retreat under ground again.

Plan:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 27, 2015, 08:18:42 pm »

At some point we should look to acquiring a quantity of power armor for the sisters of maria. Then we would have some real elite troops.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 28, 2015, 02:08:09 pm »

At some point we should look to acquiring a quantity of power armor for the sisters of maria. Then we would have some real elite troops.
mhm or we could scavange something, if only we could some how capture some orks.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 30, 2015, 02:44:55 pm »

We'd have to find either a forge city/temple and convince the Adeptus to aid us (at the point of a gun or by blessings) or going to a chemically infected forgeworld.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23