Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23

Author Topic: Death to the false emperor, IT'S ALIVE!! (40k)  (Read 59219 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, The Citadel of Chaos! (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2015, 10:23:46 pm »

Sorry about the delay, windows problems, nasty defag your registry, roll back the setting and start swearing bugs.

Blockade the path with fallen trees and set up an ambush and have men shoot the lizard riders first before attacking the rest of the men in the back and charging them, releasing the slave and telling them to go in the direction of our fort

We'll personally aim to kill the slave trade leader.
As they have stopped for the night you have time to get ready.
Heading a few miles down the track you take the time to set up some cover.
In short order you have much of the path blockaded with fallen trees and rocks.

As day light dawns you lie under the cameo netting waiting for the slave traders to arrive.

Slowly the great lizard bests lumber in to view, steady getting closer.
You breath in slowly steadying your heart beat as you wait until you see the whites of there eyes.

Your bolter barks as you signal for the attack to start.
Shells smash into the huge lizaphant's head, showering it's riders with razor sharp shards of broken bone.

A deadly fusillade of fire ripples from the rocks as the panicking slaves dive in to the dirt.
Men fall left and right as a lizaphant roars in pain as it's mahout dead.
The best shakes in anger scattering it's remaining riders as it bolts towards the open planes.

A few wild musket balls wizz over head as you chamber a fresh magazine in you bolter.

You send a quick burst in to near by rider as the last of the slavers turn and run, abandoning there prisoners.

In a few minutes you started cutting the shackles from the slaves.
Ten minutes after that and there on there way to Jeni's Haven with the wounded and a few guides.

The questions now are what do you do with your prisoners? which god will you dedicate the victory to? Any orders about what to do with the prisoners?

Spoiler: Current party (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mercenaries (click to show/hide)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Death to the false emperor, Death of the Lizaphants! (warhammer40k SG)
« Reply #151 on: August 25, 2015, 03:21:04 pm »

To Tzeenth of course!

We shall turn them into Insectoids who will live in the Jungles of this place and become to the dominant species. We'll leave it to his warp powers and the power of this victory to determine what kind of nasty bugs they will become.

When we get to the Fortress arrange a full rally.

"Comrades the very dispicable person known as BLOODY MARY HAS RETURNED!

An oh oh look at the prisoners of the society of the outside. Their called slaves. A word used for those forced to work and do dergatory things in the name of landlords, Government, and a corpse. From this day forth ye olde slaves will become something great and powerful. You shall have that revenge upon your old captives for the humiliation they forced you upon as well as the depression of living like pack animals.

You only need do one thing. One very reasonable and dare I label it easy thing. Swear your loyalty upon Lord Tzeenth of Chaos and to the conquest of this foul world which harbors nothing for us but pain, suffering, and slavery."

After the rituals and transformations we should begin looking into reports on the witch hunter..and a town to burn. Once we know about them and their abilities a bit we should attract them to us by fires and corpses. They will of course not know the name of "Bloody Mary" until we meet them face to face an not before. At which point we'll hack them to bits and send the head back to the Governor of this world with a note: "An so it begins. Cry havok and let slip the dogs of war. I am ready to show the dogs ye send to hell. Your loving sinners.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2015, 01:20:13 am »

As the offering finishes changes start to happen.
Your hair start grow quickly, in seconds you have a massive lion like mane of hair.
Deep brown and purple, the thick hair flows down to your knees.
While the length and size of you new rapunzel like hair is impressive it does stop you from wearing your helmet. 

A ball of glowing light appears in front of Kaster, tumbling out from the ball is a suit of armour.
Shaped like a suit of plate armour it looks made from some alien material that's only partly metallic and seems to some how be "alive".
As he dons the armour, it shifts and changes to better fit him.

There's a painful shout form Hermine as she grabs her sides.
Skin tears as a pair mechanical fists erupts from her metal skin.
Spider like the four mechanical new arms hang down by her sides.

---------
The return journey to Jeni's Haven is no nicer, the jungle is still makes travel unpleasant.

After a warm bath to wash away the worst of the jungle, you check your war gear and find that the ammo counter is jammed.
You unload your back packs shell reserve and manually count out your remaining rounds, in total you have 34 combat shells left.
Half an hour later you'll cleaned and reassembled the entirety of the ammo system.
34 shells, that's barely enough to fill one magazine, clearly you need to find some other ranged weapon soon.
---------

Next morning to gather every one for a speech.

"Comrades, I see that there are many new faces here today.
Your where the prisoners of the society of the outside , their slaves.
A word used for those forced to work and do dergatory things in the name of landlords, of government, and the corpse god.

Is that what you wish for? To take your fate and suffer like beasts on leash?
Why when you could become something great and powerful.
You could have your revenge upon your old captives!
For the humiliation they forced upon you
For the depression of living like pack animals.
From this day forth ye olde slaves could be masters of the world!

You only need do one thing. One very reasonable and dare I label it easy thing.
Swear your loyalty upon Lord Tzeenth of Chaos and the changer of ways!
Then this foul world which harbours nothing for us but pain, suffering, and slavery, We will put it to the sword and show out worth with steel."

"Traitor! Heretic Bitch!"
Around a dozen of the slaves rush forwards yelling.

Hermine steps forwards flexing her six arms with steel talons and teeth glinting under the spotlights.
She caches the first man in chest, in a clear demonstration of why no one should tangle with someone as well equipped in the talon as her, she tear open her opponent's belly, causing a loop of intestine to slide out of the wound.

With her inhuman strength she choke slams a trio of attackers in the stone floor with a bone crushing thump.

With blood dripping from her fingers the reaming attackers back away from her straight in to your waiting followers.
Surrounded and outnumbered there cut-down on the spot.

You lick your lips as you look at the fallen so fresh... so tasty...
"that was unpleasant, Well there's no helping some people.
Tell the chef we have some a little more succulent and tasty for tonight's roast."
------------

You dine on the roast and retire to your sturdy afterwards.

"You wanted to speaks with me?" Hermine asks you.

"Yes earlier , that wasn't like you Hermine, you've changed and i mean really changed.
What's with you getting your hands dirty like that."

"I like being with you, it's the way to look at me
No that came out wrong... What i mean is -sigh- my entire life i've be hated, despised as mutant, told that im going to be punished for eternity, that i live on the sufferance of others.
That all your good for is piloting the ship.

But you and Kastor, you treat me like, well a person.
With you've gotten to do so much more than just flying the bloody ship from a to b... "
You sit and listen as Hermine confides her grievances with you.

--------------
Reports of the witch hunters movements link them to the burning of more witches.
Apparently they have raised a considerable following among some of the more remote villages.
They follow some new radical branch of the imperial creed, based around hard work, simple living and self flagellation.
There few useful detail about the head witch hunter:
Around 6 feet tall and of medium build, Always seen in a bird like mask.
None of it's usefull your simply just going to have to meet them your self.
------------

The village lies in the valley bellow, it's inhabitants unaware of the fate awaiting them.
"Comrades I feel that it's time for that the very despicable person known as BLOODY MARY TO RETURN!
ATTACK!"
-----------
3man75 thanks for the speech having something to work with really helps my writing.
You have a free set of power armour as Kaster has the new chaos armour.
The more i use the random tables the more i know why it was removed, Hermine's now bullet proof as well as getting four more attacks.

=====

Spoiler: The Sisters of Maria (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mercenaries (click to show/hide)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2015, 07:23:12 am »

Your welcome.

Plan of action: Walk in like a bad ass as the head of our troops.

Send the Deamon Guards we have to go first and draw out the enemy. They are under strict orders to set fire to as much of this village as possible and kill as many inhabitants as possible.

Once the enemy counter attacks we see what their made of as well as find this masked leader. Clearly they are taking a page from the Sisters fashion book  :D. At which point if we can we'll order Hermine to take most of our troops and take out enemy armed forces. We'll lead a small contingent with Kastor to square of against their leader and kill them in honorable singles combat.

Hopefully then Khorne will hand us a new badass piece of armor also. Also screw ranged weaponry, who needs it when were Captain Bloody Mary greatest swords user in the galaxy!

Plus our collar can just call forth a wolf from the eye of terror to help maul our opponent.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2015, 02:24:52 pm »

Your welcome.

Plan of action: Walk in like a bad ass as the head of our troops.

Send the Deamon Guards we have to go first and draw out the enemy. They are under strict orders to set fire to as much of this village as possible and kill as many inhabitants as possible.

Once the enemy counter attacks we see what their made of as well as find this masked leader. Clearly they are taking a page from the Sisters fashion book  :D. At which point if we can we'll order Hermine to take most of our troops and take out enemy armed forces. We'll lead a small contingent with Kastor to square of against their leader and kill them in honorable singles combat.

Hopefully then Khorne will hand us a new badass piece of armor also. Also screw ranged weaponry, who needs it when were Captain Bloody Mary greatest swords user in the galaxy!

Plus our collar can just call forth a wolf from the eye of terror to help maul our opponent.
perhaps we can keep with the surround, batter, destroy, and burn strategy. weaken and burn with the demons, first, then pummel with any cannons we have left over, then pour in and Shepard everyone to the center where we can slaughter them
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2015, 04:19:34 pm »

For the record i'm fine with spazyak's suggestion. A little strategy..then hacking people to bits.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 31, 2015, 05:49:10 pm »

For the record i'm fine with spazyak's suggestion. A little strategy..then hacking people to bits.
if only we could capture their leader and corrupt him/her to our cause
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2015, 07:33:13 pm »

To be honest.

I would have sent him/her to the Imperial Palace with a note saying it was us. I think we are in a position to start a strong chaos incursion on this planet that can elude the PDF and inquisitors at the same time. Plus no one knows where we are.

Heck we could literally say "Hey we killed your friend in the name of chaos and were going to kick out or kill anyone associated with the corpse Emperor. Join, die, or leave. I don't care which you choose but do it soon.".

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2015, 07:41:41 pm »

To be honest.

I would have sent him/her to the Imperial Palace with a note saying it was us. I think we are in a position to start a strong chaos incursion on this planet that can elude the PDF and inquisitors at the same time. Plus no one knows where we are.

Heck we could literally say "Hey we killed your friend in the name of chaos and were going to kick out or kill anyone associated with the corpse Emperor. Join, die, or leave. I don't care which you choose but do it soon.".
sure that works
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 31, 2015, 08:33:29 pm »

---Magic edit time-----
The Deamon Guards are magically teleported from the under crypts below the grand church of Klienberg.
Suddenly they appear still chained together on the hill beside you.
Suddenly a pair for your cannons appear on limbers beside you.
---End of magic edit time-----

"An so it begins. Cry havoc and let slip the fiends of Slaanesh."
You can't really give the demon twisted remains of the priests any orders, there much to far gone for that.

Unleashed the twisted demons driven things rush down the hills in to the village.

With village surround you fire a cannon salvo at the local militia, scattering there ranks before the demons.

Screams terror and wild shouts of ecstasy echo across the valley as you slowly walk in to the village taking the smells, sights and sounds of the demon attack.

In side the village you loot what valuables and supplies you can, gather up as many of the villagers as you put the buildings to the torch .
With smoke from the burning village boiling in to the sky, your sure that this witch hunter will arrive soon.

You wait for them inside the village, committing countless shameless and perverted acts of cannibalism, murder and foul acts of sexual debasement.

It takes until night fall  for the witch hunter to arrive.
There arrival is a sight to be hold, a large blazer in the shape of a imperial double-headed eagle is carried aloft.
It does help you the blazer, there no way to can miss them, not that there even trying to hide.
There's a vast mob of peasants, armed with little more than farm tools it there numbers you fear, there must be at least a thousand of them.
Well at least you know what took them so long.

You sneer at the witch hunters routine, with all the masks and black coats they are clearly taking a page from the Sisters fashion book, the copy cats you had that look first.

"Ok you all know the plan, we surround them and cut off the head from the inside.
Hermine your in charge of blocking them in the village, leave the east open for there exit.
Kastor, Alica, Lashunda and the rest of you with me.
When we go for the kill the witch hunter is mine and mine alone."
With the final words spoken you slide in the burnt rouble and wait.

With out any thought of a trap the witch hunters enter the main square and rush to wards the few of the remaining victims.

The bait has been taken and you give the signal, a time delayed bolt flare fly's up in to the sky signalling to all.

All of a sudden the cannons open fire peppering the peasants with grape shot.
Muskets open fire sending out  wave of lead.

In the chaos you jump out from your hiding place near the village centrer.

The witch hunters stand a head of you desperately trying to keep the mob in order.

"The Witch Queen! Burn her!" the bird masked figure of the witch hunter shouts.
They fire muzzle loaded pistol to no effect and draw there blade. 

"I don't need no gun, i got this - you curl your tongue as you lick down the blood covered blade of your sword- now lets see what you taste like?"
You lower your blade at the witch hunter.
=============
Ok as you've got the idea to try and capture them for corruption
i'll ask if you still want to kill or now wish to capture them.
Any idea of how to corrupt him/her are welcome.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 31, 2015, 09:09:33 pm »

Torture and lower his mental guards then offer him pleasure and a chance for freedom through joining us, then take it away when he tries to go for it, slowly wih hold all attention and leave him chained in a dark pit with not interaction, food being slide through a small grate. Then prod and tempt his mind and mold it to our cause through psychic means till it is perfect for us. Then finally let him join us when he is at his most broken state and fully accepts our cause and give him a great feast and pleasurable night.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2015, 02:10:27 pm »

Torture and lower his mental guards then offer him pleasure and a chance for freedom through joining us, then take it away when he tries to go for it, slowly wih hold all attention and leave him chained in a dark pit with not interaction, food being slide through a small grate. Then prod and tempt his mind and mold it to our cause through psychic means till it is perfect for us. Then finally let him join us when he is at his most broken state and fully accepts our cause and give him a great feast and pleasurable night.

Nah. Let's just slowly  frustrate him.

First call him out to attack us and parry all of his attacks. Make sure make his sword fly way off at some points and nail him with a punch to the face/mask. Call out mistakes constantly even when he seems to be doing fine. Make fun of him and call him weaker than the Daemons you use to kill.

The above will make him super insecure and cause him to rout. When he tries fleeing we'll catch him and drag him back forcibly for..modifications. Or we can impale his head at the city centre and use his body for food. It is a long way back ya know?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 02, 2015, 04:02:14 pm »

Nah. Let's just slowly  frustrate him.

First call him out to attack us and parry all of his attacks. Make sure make his sword fly way off at some points and nail him with a punch to the face/mask. Call out mistakes constantly even when he seems to be doing fine. Make fun of him and call him weaker than the Daemons you use to kill.

The above will make him super insecure and cause him to rout. When he tries fleeing we'll catch him and drag him back forcibly for..modifications. Or we can impale his head at the city centre and use his body for food. It is a long way back ya know?
But why when we can turn him and get him to see the truth of our words and make him a mighty ally?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 02, 2015, 04:09:43 pm »

To be honest I just like the current cast of leaders. More characters will just clutter the updates and in reality we all ready have a chaos space marine, Dr. Octupus (Hermine), and two Lt's that will torture the shit out of people. We don't need more imo. On top of that the Sisters of Mary are a leading contigent of our massive cult base on the planet which means we can roll over any defensive lines that they set up.

Remembering this is a feudal world it dosen't really have alot of value to the Imperium except (Don't let Chaos or Orks infect it). Once we've take over we should take our crusade to Space and invade other worlds with actual value such as a fortress world, hive worlds, or a forge world. That last one being my real interest because Dark Machine Priests are badass.

Oh and by the way when/if we get off I say bring all of the sisters of mary and special troops.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 02, 2015, 06:01:18 pm »

To be honest I just like the current cast of leaders. More characters will just clutter the updates and in reality we all ready have a chaos space marine, Dr. Octupus (Hermine), and two Lt's that will torture the shit out of people. We don't need more imo. On top of that the Sisters of Mary are a leading contigent of our massive cult base on the planet which means we can roll over any defensive lines that they set up.

Remembering this is a feudal world it dosen't really have alot of value to the Imperium except (Don't let Chaos or Orks infect it). Once we've take over we should take our crusade to Space and invade other worlds with actual value such as a fortress world, hive worlds, or a forge world. That last one being my real interest because Dark Machine Priests are badass.

Oh and by the way when/if we get off I say bring all of the sisters of mary and special troops.
yah good point
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23