Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 195012 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 16.4: WHAAAAAG!
« Reply #1845 on: August 03, 2015, 02:52:56 am »

This could be the best argument i or anyone else could have for wanting the destruction of all reality. This shit right here.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: August 03, 2015, 04:20:25 am »

"Ah, New gods! I welcome you to our tiny domain, and I hope you enjoy your stay. I am Alicia, goddess of music and emotions, mother of the Muses, creator of Elysium and member of the elemental council. Please try to refrain from shattering reality or ending all life created by us in any other way. "
"A pleasure, I'm sure.  As somewhat of a muse of the sciences, it is nice to see that there is someone else."
"...If I may be so bold as to inquire, how do you create the gradient in your speech?  It seems quite a feat to do manually."

"An ancient  kind of magic colors my speech"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: August 03, 2015, 09:42:09 am »

"Ah, New gods! I welcome you to our tiny domain, and I hope you enjoy your stay. I am Alicia, goddess of music and emotions, mother of the Muses, creator of Elysium and member of the elemental council. Please try to refrain from shattering reality or ending all life created by us in any other way. "
"A pleasure, I'm sure.  As somewhat of a muse of the sciences, it is nice to see that there is someone else."
"...If I may be so bold as to inquire, how do you create the gradient in your speech?  It seems quite a feat to do manually."

"An ancient  kind of magic colors my speech"
"Thank you." 
"And all of that, from a simple question?  For what it's worth, I'm perfectly sane, but occasionally meta."
"The reality of this existence is that theoretically we can be medium-aware.  You know, because some of us are."
"I'm going to go back to pretending I can't now."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: August 03, 2015, 03:03:29 pm »

"Listen to Agali. He knows what he's talking about."

What's an Agali? I thought it was a Stirk that was talking. Or maybe a Fusil, sometime they're hard to tell apart, especially when they speak in red.

Edit:
And we should probably stop talking about this topic after that. I've heard it is considered impolite in certain circles to speak of it.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 03:05:15 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: August 03, 2015, 03:05:23 pm »

"That was Agali. One of the Ritual Stones."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: August 03, 2015, 03:05:28 pm »

"Itsame, Agali! Remember? I am the Ritual Stone that came to Sapience. It is sad that you would forget me after such a short time Friend :["
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: August 03, 2015, 03:10:39 pm »

"Itsame, Agali! Remember? I am the Ritual Stone that came to Sapience. It is sad that you would forget me after such a short time Friend :["

Oh right, sorry about that, I always forget that sort of things. It's not that I don't care about it, it's just that my projects are always taking all of my attention and I seem to have a really bad memory. Now I remember, I gave you a body if I remember correctly, right?

How's your sister going? I remember you told me she was likely to come alive, did that happen?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 03:12:23 pm by FArgHalfnr »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: August 03, 2015, 03:21:22 pm »

Oh right, sorry about that, I always forget that sort of things. It's not that I don't care about it, it's just that my projects are always taking all of my attention and I seem to have a really bad memory. Now I remember, I gave you a body if I remember correctly, right?

How's your sister going? I remember you told me she was likely to come alive, did that happen?

"That is correct, Friend! That only makes the hurt of you forgetting my existence even worse :[. Just kidding! Friends don't let things like that get between Friendships!

My Sister just woke up, actually. Vepy is waiting to introduce herself at the Tick. Be patient!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: August 03, 2015, 04:44:38 pm »

-aside, possibly to Arosseau-
"And then they talk about game mechanics like it's the most natural-Oh who am I kidding, it is, because it is.  Right.  Now to wait for things to happen."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: August 07, 2015, 02:37:23 pm »

"The tick my sources inform me was promised soon, appears to have faded into nonexistence.  Well, I'll keep on waiting, it's not like I can do anything else."
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: August 07, 2015, 02:38:57 pm »

((I think there was a post a while back from Stirk that said if a player made a fake update in under three hours he would make an update. Someone needs to do that.))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: August 07, 2015, 03:04:34 pm »

((I thought there was a new tick when I saw that there was a new post :'(. I'll return to drawing then.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: August 07, 2015, 03:55:59 pm »

"The tick my sources inform me was promised soon, appears to have faded into nonexistence.  Well, I'll keep on waiting, it's not like I can do anything else."

((Yeah, sorry about that :-\. Something super-duper-uber stressful happened/is happening, so I thought I could distract myself and reduce it by making an update here. I just couldn't focus long enough to get it finished  :P, though I did start it

In brighter news, as is Tradition I have taken off the week before going back to collage to get prepared, pack up, and reclaim my head from my old job. So I should be able to find *some* time to finish this tick update in the next week. Switching back over to darker news, this also means I am going back to College. What this means for the survival of this game is unclear. In any case, if this game does end, I will still do the End Game as a half tick. So if you ever see "XX.5 Return", you will know this game is really dying.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: August 07, 2015, 04:14:09 pm »

((GL on both fronts...))
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: August 07, 2015, 07:11:32 pm »

((Good luck, indeed.))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 137