Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 195835 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (21/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 9: Assault
« Reply #870 on: June 10, 2015, 07:20:58 am »

"There shouldn't be any problem with that, although I ask you leave Sankis the Immortal: he is still needed here."
((I'm pretty sure you didn't make the dwarves though?))

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: June 10, 2015, 07:22:40 am »

Human Hunter: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD MEAT FOR MY HEARTH SKILLET!
Ant Nurse: Ah, these Larva are growing up nicely! I just wish there was something more I could do for the little darlings...
Dwarf Toaster: To Family! To Friends! To the Gods we drink! Uztot, bless this meal!
Use power to give the man his own personal raincloud that even follows him indoors.
The Larva are given a blessing of luck and empathy.
The meal is likewise blessed.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: June 10, 2015, 07:25:06 am »

"There shouldn't be any problem with that, although I ask you leave Sankis the Immortal: he is still needed here."
((I'm pretty sure you didn't make the dwarves though?))
((I didn't, but I'm very involved with them.))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: June 10, 2015, 08:03:31 am »

Listen to Prayers.
Order Lan Cao to begin creating a spy network in the human polities with the goal of creating pro-Rilem supporters.
'

« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:42:05 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: June 10, 2015, 08:45:29 am »

Alicia creates Instrumental magic.
Human Minstrel: I heard there was a sacred cord that you could play to please the lord, but you don't really care for music, do you?
"How dare you say such things about me! Music was my first love, and it'll be my last!"
Sapling Singer: Is it true that singing to plants helps them grow faster?
"Yes, some plants indeed grow faster when you play music for them."
Young Human: This is my last chance...if I don't get any food from this performance, I will have to sell my instruments. Help Alicia, please!
"Fret not, my noble follower! I shall come to your aid!"
Enchant the human's instrument, allowing it to be used to preform instrumental magic. Use 1P to give the human an incredible talent for music for the next tick, which should be his whole life.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: June 10, 2015, 09:33:36 am »

"Does the Goddess of Music listen to the ancient song of the Durrakil?"

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: June 10, 2015, 09:43:16 am »

"Listening to the enchanting song of the divine Durrakil is one of the many ways my time is spent. They are truly wonderful creatures."

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: June 10, 2015, 09:45:58 am »

Travel to the Durrakil and tell them that the Goddess of Music loves their songs

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: June 10, 2015, 11:05:32 am »

Watch over the Ring Bearers and the human leader; spend P to protect them if they are attacked by divine magic. If attacked by a mortal, let the interaction play out. Do not overspend on this.

Put in all remaining essence into increasing the human leader's power. Do not spend Crux. Spend all remaining power to aid him in his trials.

Talk with Sankis for awhile; aid him in his research and question why he isn't a leader.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: June 10, 2015, 01:20:51 pm »

((I'll cancel my action this tick.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: June 10, 2015, 02:11:25 pm »

Lithus/Luthus answer to prayers
Maag Merchant:
Then do the best you can do, I will not be angry if you fail. I believe that your kind is capable of developing these technologies on your own, but anything that might speed the process is welcome.
Saag Soldier:
These owls are the only thing he has created, built to harm and annoy. Their slaughter was part of the price of his actions, but now it is over, you can return to peace.
Disgruntled Ant:
I will give you a blessing to help you begin. You should use it as a base to grow your knowledge.
Use no more than 1E to increase the intelligence and curiosity of the Disgruntled Ant and as many like-minded Ants as possible. This gift shall be hereditary. Lithus tells to everyone who have received the gift to meet with the Ant who have asked for it and work together on scientific progress.
Your children should inherit your gift, allowing it to outlive your generation. While I am speaking to you, you must have noticed that children tend to inherit traits from their parents. If intelligence was seen as a desirable trait for a mate, then new generations could potentially become smarter as time go. I will let you think about it.
Maag Gravedigger:
Good. Do not fear to improve this in any way that you may find, and be sure to tell me the results.
Worried Maag:
It seems Iliseth have decided to attack Utther. You do not have to be afraid, this action might even be beneficial to you.
Heart Spirit:
Hmm... Good question. How can you interact with the world? The answer to your question most likely lies in that direction. If you have the power to make the fires stronger or last longer, then it would definitively be useful to everyone.
Worried Dwarf:
I believe the actions taken by Utther, along with his punishment might have given birth to armed conflict among gods. Even I do not know where this will lead us, but for now it seems that this conflict is limited to Utther. Be watchful of us gods, for the incoming events might significantly alter the future of creation. Be sure to spread any knowledge you may find, as progress thrives from truth.

Lithus appears to the Aag nation again for more announcements.
I will need to ask you again to take the usual precautions as I will raise the mountain once again. It's purpose will soon be revealed, even though I would not be surprised if some of you have already guessed it.
Lithus/Luthus surveys the crust around the mountain. Did its creation caused any instabilities? If yes, cancel the expansion and use the power to repair them. Otherwise, spend 2 more units of power to raise the mountain.
I have noticed that some of you have taken the beliefs that you are above certain scientific tasks. This is false, anything that can allow scientific progress to happen is worthy of your time, even I am not exempt of this rule.
Another thing I wish to discuss is the project that a Gravedigger have started, which require the excavation of sand. It came to my mind that wet sand is more easily manipulated. If you could bring large enough amounts of water, you might be able to soak the area you wish to excavate, making the task easier. Perhaps the waterproofing technique used by clothiers could be useful for the transportation?

Teach the Aag nation how to build wooden carts to transport goods If they haven't learned how to already. If this cost me something, use crux, and not essence.

Spend time within the Aag nation: chat with the population and befriend them, guide scientists toward discoveries and artists towards inspiration, but do not spend any essence/power/crux on that.

FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: June 10, 2015, 04:37:27 pm »

Lorash creates the Hall of Memories.

Spoiler: Hall of Memories (click to show/hide)

The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: June 10, 2015, 10:15:33 pm »

Create two combat-decreased angels. 1E each. Have them fight me individually to test their strength. Have them fight me together. Bid them to fuse into one angel and have it fight me.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 05:34:42 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: June 10, 2015, 10:50:26 pm »

Time to add more things to this world and it's empty space, something pretty."
I create Wisps, small balls of eternally burning fire that are there own spirits. Colors are usually quite vibrant colors, although sometimes can be a darker color such as amber or violet. Near the end of their lifespan (about 1 year) they turn a bright white before burning out, and by burning out create 10 small Wisps of random color to live on after them. They sense all things around them although they have no sensory organs (they have their own magic which sustains them) and draw energy from the surrounding environment. They gravitate toward my temples and churches and powerful pyromancers. They lend energy to assist nearby pyromancy. Fires in their vicinity have a tendency to change to unnatural colors. They can survive in space and create fabulous lights in the sky when it is dark. They are incapable of worship or thought.

I create 1E's worth of wisps and disperse them.

Stellarion, would you be so kind as to lend your sphere bonus so that more of these may fill the otherwise empty space in this world?

I also listen to prayers.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 10:54:08 pm by Quartz_Mace »
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: June 11, 2015, 05:38:35 am »

"I shall help you, but then they shall have the purpose to bring the Durrakil Song from space to your followers. Singing the song should keep them alive. Agreed?"
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 137