Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Bay12 goes New Vegas (7/6)  (Read 6151 times)

blazing glory

Re: Bay12 goes New Vegas (7/6)
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2015, 04:46:14 am »

It's the principle of the thing!

Let off a few bursts in the direction of the Fiend leader.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2015, 06:59:34 am »

"Uh..."

Quick! Run like hell!

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2015, 07:42:05 am »

"Good luck everyone!"

Grab some expensive goods and run!

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2015, 09:04:41 am »

"Gosh darnit, everyone cut the damn shooting shit! No one's gonna make it out alright you freaking idiots!"

Chase after Mister Jensen and wrestle the grenade launcher from his inexperienced hands, that is, if I can even catch up to him.
I've lost control of my life.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2015, 01:59:11 pm »

Scream like a banshee and give the nearest Fiend a firehug.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2015, 03:25:16 pm »

Punch the head Fiend in the face.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2015, 03:36:21 pm »

sneak around and break a fiend's neck. Then take that fiend's gun, and shoot another fiend
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2015, 03:52:54 pm »

It's the principle of the thing!

Let off a few bursts in the direction of the Fiend leader.
2 + 1: You shoot at the Fiend leader. This just only seems to piss her off. You ARE pretty sure you hit. Damn VATS.

"Uh..."

Quick! Run like hell!

4: You scramble away just in time for the grenade to land and make a crater where you originally were. Phew.

"Good luck everyone!"

Grab some expensive goods and run!

5: You somehow managed to drag the entire wagon off into the sunset while everybody is busy shooting. Newlin is suddenly without cover.

"Gosh darnit, everyone cut the damn shooting shit! No one's gonna make it out alright you freaking idiots!"

Chase after Mister Jensen and wrestle the grenade launcher from his inexperienced hands, that is, if I can even catch up to him.

3 - 1: Your legs aren't what they used to be, not to mention that you had to backpedal away from the explosion. At least you weren't harmed.

Scream like a banshee and give the nearest Fiend a firehug.

2: The Fiend sways away and you land with a thud on the ground. Somehow that hurts more than being on fire, but then again, everyone on the wasteland is good at shooting at people while they are getting set on fire.

Punch the head Fiend in the face.

5: You suddenly come out of nowhere beside the Fiend leader and engage in old-fashioned fisticuffs. Your uppercut sends her flying, dropping her plasma rifle.

"Ooof!"

sneak around and break a fiend's neck. Then take that fiend's gun, and shoot another fiend

4: You sneak up behind a Fiend. No small task, seeing as he's shooting everywhere, but then again he's stoned out of his mind. You bend his head sideways quickly and hear a sickening crunch.

3: You pick up the plasma rifle and shoot at one of the Fiends left standing. In a moment of drug-induced hypercompetence, the Fiend shot out your plasma pellet with his own. The plasma collided in the air and exploded into hopefully safe fireworks. The Fiend gawped at the explosion for a moment before taking aim at you.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2015, 03:54:54 pm »

Roll around in the dust until the fire is out and/or Fiends are on fire.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2015, 04:32:58 pm »

Continue dragging the wagon toward New Vegas and away from the fighting.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2015, 04:48:13 pm »

fall on my back while firing. This will ensure I don't get shot, while shooting. Like Max Payne.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

blazing glory

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2015, 07:13:51 pm »

Chase after James.

"Bring those back!"

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2015, 01:06:52 pm »

Grab the plasma rifle the Fiend dropped and shoot her!
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2015, 05:28:16 pm »

Roll around in the dust until the fire is out and/or Fiends are on fire.

1: You roll around on the sand and got yourself dirtier and scratched by rocks. This does nothing to stop the fire from giving you more second degree burns.

Continue dragging the wagon toward New Vegas and away from the fighting.

4: You abscond from the battle to New Vegas. A bunch of gangsters in pompadours quirked their eyebrows at your wagon.

"You here for New Vegas? You'll need to buy a passport, bud."

They signalled some people on the other side to open the gate.

fall on my back while firing. This will ensure I don't get shot, while shooting. Like Max Payne.

3: It turns out that it's quite hard to aim while you're falling backwards. You managed to land a shot on a Fiend, but he's too stoned to notice.

Chase after James.

"Bring those back!"

1: You chase after James and your belongings, but a freak breeze came out of nowhere and you find your eyes quite full of sand. Stumbling blindly forwards, you find yourself smacking your face against an abandoned building.

Grab the plasma rifle the Fiend dropped and shoot her!

6: You seize the plasma rifle and shoot at the Fiend leader, point-blank. The resulting explosion vaporised her as well as giving you massive radiation from the radioactive isotopes that used to compose her.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2015, 05:35:12 pm »

Run after the cart!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4